Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! (23294 Views)

Boko Haram Movie Banned / Glamour:boko Haram Movie Debuts / Police Ban "BOKO HARAM" Movie In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by 360command: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

When would you guys stop lying. Everyday a Nigerian would come here and tell us how Ghanaian women wants them. Stop the lies
I tire for them. U go hear many tins how cheap a Ghanian woman is. Anybody can be cheap,na how you take package am. Some Nigerians go com talk say 'I fork ur cheap girls for 1cedi' whereas na street girl be dat. Would nadia give her t0t0 to those silly 9ja boys for 1 cedi? Silly people.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by 3ace(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fine boy looking producer. Is that not Majid? I shouldn't have given this möron my attention.
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by zynzyn(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
In all honesty, a film about Boko Haram was bound to come out.

However no one wants to be seeing to be glorifying these killers, so most producers would have shied away.

If Ghana reacted this way, imagine what the reaction would have been if it was released in Nigeria!!
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by manny4life(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
@naijagudz,

Shey you don werey abi? Why the waste of space? angry angry

3ace: Fine boy looking producer. Is that not Majid? I shouldn't have given this möron my attention.

That's him in the movie... Doesn't it suck that Majid is prolly the lead actor for a Nigerian Boko? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by oltimate: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ghanains again?
its hot and fresh, its blazing on our forum,free advert, no restriction , reply and post comment
read more at www.1nairanetwork.com
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by iykofias(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
E b lyk ghana want boko boys to open branch for dia country abi?

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by umoh461(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Fadelex]good move by Ghana censors board. the director/producer of the movie are very insensitive. you can't do a movie about a problem while d problem remains unsolved. "zero dark thirty" was only released after osama's death. and what do they know about boko haram that they are writing film about dem. this is y nollywood will continue to lag behind in terms of storyline. b4 u can produce a movie like dis, u need input of JTF, people that has virtually all info about dis terrorists. I hope d film will not see d light of d day in Nigeria. senseless producers that are only concerned about their pockets and not about d qualities of their produce[/quot
word
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
iykofias: E b lyk ghana want boko boys to open branch for dia country abi?

They are not stupid enough to try that. We will destroy them that same day.

4 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
manny4life:

So Amanfo has turned to Naija name abi?

Pure nigerian man

3 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by surugede(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tolexander:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/boko-haram-hits-screen-censors-hit-back/

your signature, more than anything else on NL gladens my heart: "indeed some ppl fight over poo"
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Agrika: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wicked insensitive demons, how will the families of the dead victims of BH feel?, im happy that they were shamed
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by ndukwejoe(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fadelex: good move by Ghana censors board. the director/producer of the movie are very insensitive. you can't do a movie about a problem while d problem remains unsolved. "zero dark thirty" was only released after osama's death. and what do they know about boko haram that they are writing film about dem. this is y nollywood will continue to lag behind in terms of storyline. b4 u can produce a movie like dis, u need input of JTF, people that has virtually all info about dis terrorists. I hope d film will not see d light of d day in Nigeria. senseless producers that are only concerned about their pockets and not about d qualities of their produce
thanks for the info, I wanted to cavil about the decision.
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Scary!!!

I hope we don't experience a terror attack like what happened in Kenya
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by manny4life(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

Pure nigerian man

For your mind na.
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Coldfeet(f): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fadelex: good move by Ghana censors board. the director/producer of the movie are very insensitive. you can't do a movie about a problem while d problem remains unsolved. "zero dark thirty" was only released after osama's death. and what do they know about boko haram that they are writing film about dem. this is y nollywood will continue to lag behind in terms of storyline. b4 u can produce a movie like dis, u need input of JTF, people that has virtually all info about dis terrorists. I hope d film will not see d light of d day in Nigeria. senseless producers that are only concerned about their pockets and not about d qualities of their produce
Ghana is not under Nollywood o! Theirs is Gollywood.
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Mayor21(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

They are not stupid enough to try that. We will destroy them that same day.
lolz, c u.. .hw una 1 tke destroy em. .
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Mayor21(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

Pure nigerian man
silly:: original ghana man. .
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
alotofgrace: army.....bokoharam is dead. cheesy

bokoharam------am alive cry

sss.......video was fake undecided

we.... na una sabi, we need job grin
President,..''i dont know if he is dead or alive''.
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Yusluv77(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ghana can't wait to taste from soup of Boko Haram.... Abeg let them just taste am for once nah.. Think der head go korrect shaa !!
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mayor21: silly:: original ghana man. .

Google is ur friend. Use it and stop making those dumb remarks.

5 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Chartey(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
3ace: I wonder how fake some scenes in the film will look like. Can they properly act the aspect of Boko boys using bombs? Na only developed nations especially USA that can make the film look real and interesting.
Go watch "Somewhere in Africa" in which Majid acted. It's very nice.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
dunmorris: Have they released the one off OSAMA BIN LADEN? undecided
_

Zero Dark Thirty
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by victorazy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
360command: I tire for them. U go hear many tins how cheap a Ghanian woman is. Anybody can be cheap,na how you take package am. Some Nigerians go com talk say 'I fork ur cheap girls for 1cedi' whereas na street girl be dat. Would nadia give her t0t0 to those silly 9ja boys for 1 cedi? Silly people.

If I fork Nadia I don fork Ghana first lady be that na grin
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by acidiczuzzee: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Yes they have.. You think say they mumu like black people, they exploit their citizens with every chance they get, but make it look like its the normal persons idea..

You know how many people join military after this movie?
hw can I download dis movie
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
victorazy:

Let me guess u fork ur moda and fada also.

4 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by stecman: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Boko film

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by PetroDolla: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
victorazy:

people like you are sick little fvckerz who ought to get their heads blown off by boko haram

why don't you fvck your ugly,hippo first lady, modafaka?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.