Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year 2008 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year 2008 (726 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Audition! Audition! Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting! / Predictions For Year 2008-transorp Will Have Its Licience Withdrawn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year 2008 by IKaca: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
Guys you are most welcome to the second half the year 2008. In this second part of the year, those things you hoped for that did not come to pass from January to June is about to manifest in this second part of the year.All that is expected is OPERATION PUSH(OPERATION PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS).[/b]I must believe that the set time for God to favour Zion has come. I wish everyone the very best  from now till December It is not [b]OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER[/color][color=#990000]. Take care God is on your side.
Re: Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year 2008 by Schelube(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2008
Nairalanders,i strongly believe that those of us that are yet to receive Gods special package,will definetly see it in the next six months.don't give up because your heart desire will soon come to you.am expecting mine soonest and thats my believe.Just believe and it will be done.One day,you say"when i was searching for job".IT IS WELL LANDERS. smiley
Re: Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year 2008 by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2008
i want to thank god for keeping me alive till now smiley
and to thank him for the things he is yet to do
and i pray that he gives me the ability to accept the
things in my life that i cant change

also for my family kiss,i no that its not by my powers that
they are still around me.my job my church my in and out
all i want to thank him for.

i pray that he makes me see death in a deferent light
coz i cant change it cry.i pray that he makes me see sin in
his own way and to remember that judgment day will
not be done by tipping any angel like i would have done
any human official grin

finally i pray for all that is reading my post today
that this coming December will meet us all in peace
amennnnnnnnnn!

(1) (Reply)

I Do Believe; Help My Unbelief (mark 9:24). / Beware! Is This Not A Scam? / Next Batch Of Skye Bank Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.