Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22347 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish. undecided

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin

37 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lol the famous, “Keep quite, I am writing the list.” M sure yours was better sha, ours would double if you were found speaking native language. cry I don tire for english medium schools.

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Don't even go there!
Mine was worst.
My name"chief notorious noise maker"!
My companion and friends always; our pineapple farm! Infact, I can spend a whole day there. From there I normaly sneak to the kitchen for food from d school cooks!
Infact, mine was so bad, my mum was summoned!
The truth is this. I hv a tiny but one shrill voice. It rings. So even if others r shouting and I'm just talking, I will be nabbed first and I decided since I'm always punished for what I don't normaly do, noisemaking here I come!

It was fun while it lasted irrespective of the punishments!

8 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by belhomme(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
always in d list since nursery days

5 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
belhomme: always in d list since nursery days

are you a wizard? grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
E dey pain me say them no dey flog one particular boy because his name dey hard teachers to pronounce. For them not to disgrace themselves for class, them go just skip the guy name undecided. I always notice it when they try to pronounce this guy's name. The teacher will just pause for like 10 secs and pronounce the first four letters then skip it to the next person. The guy just dey enjoy the noise anyhow. angry.

He is from Warri.

27 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Dyt(f): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
U wan try
Frm primary thru secondary school days ni o
And I fear cane pass anyth yet I neva stopped lookin for trouble
Wen I look back, I jst smile
Little trouble me
In fact they even write (X2)
Hehehehehhehe

10 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by jumzzy448: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yes. But most times, I do the writing. So i'm always on a safe side. But seeing students begging you not to write their name was just fun. Come see shakara na and way I use to threaten them then. cool

5 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by dominique(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lol, I used to think I was all clear cos the class captain was my pal. But one fateful day, the names of noise-makers was going on, I was busy chatting away confident that my name will be omitted as usual, but lo and behold, my name was called shocked. Even worse, the teacher ordered her to use ruler on back of our hands cry. That day I cried ehen! Not from the ruler but that my friend could rat on me like that. The friendship fizzled and learnt to keep mum when the list is going on. I still made the list a few times after that sha.

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt: U wan try
Frm primary thru secondary school days ni o
And I fear cane pass anyth yet I neva stopped lookin for trouble
Wen I look back, I jst smile
Little trouble me
In fact they even write (X2)
Hehehehehhehe
I break record na. I was the first to get (x3). I paid 3 naira that day. And you know say N3 be like N500 now. If them begin call the names na so I go dey pray and bind make my name no dey among. Before them go call the third person, my name wey dey simple to pronouce go just sound. I come begin dey doubt that time whether God dey answer prays undecided

15 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by mesther96(f): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
yea,proudly talkatives cool grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Write down names of noisemakers?

Like seriously, Nigerian teachers can be clueless. embarassed

Walk into a class and let your personality speak for you, let yo charisma shut the kids up and not embarking on a 'military strategy' - Names of noisemakers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lol. Nice topic!

My name was never on the list. And school days are the origin of one of my biggest pet peeves till date. Collective punishment!

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by AbuMikey(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013

Never was any names of noisemakers list written that my name didn't appear undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Reminds me of the time the teacher told the then captain to include his name on the list. So we knew at least one name before the list was called, poor boy was already crying before completing the list grin

3 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
El Guapo: Write down names of noisemakers?

Walk into a class and let your personality speak for you, let yo charisma shut the kids up and not embarking on a 'military strategy' - Names of noisemakers cheesy
Yes they r clueless but pls let's have fun here. The thread was created for such.
U pple don't ever unwind

In another thread u can preach about yo charisma.
Haba!

15 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nomski0(f): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Never!
I hated canes.....and i still do. Anytime my teacher wants to flog me back then before he starts.....my tears would have flowed so much that if one stroke lands on my palm, i'd have fainted. To avoid such i always struggled for class prefect post so i'd get to write the names instead.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by KELVINXY: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Meehn...hardly will u find my name in the list o shocked
Becus i dey fear cane die,
talkless of sey my school na Army School grin..make too much noise naw make those heartless soldiers design ur back

3 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
El Guapo: Write down names of noisemakers?

See all these boys wey go Mushin grammer school go come here dey form cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
In primary and JSS my name was always in the list the day my name didnt appear in the list i was flogged anyway.In secondary school not only me oo.The whole class with the exception of an older girl who felt we were children.We were called the notorious class and no teacher wanted to teach our class.You will always see the whole class kneeling in the sun on gravels(with the exception of the older class),scrubbing the toilet,burning rubbish.OMG.I miss H1 class.And while working we will make a song up to disturb the school.Lolgringringrin.We moved class several times before we completed school and sometimes the teachers will sack the whole class out and just sit in the classroom till their lesson is over.Do we even care?We will hold a music or jokes contest.They were not expecting us to do well with our final exams but we shocked them oogringrin.I'm sure the teachers definitely miss all our wahalagringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
See all these boys wey go Mushin grammer school go come here dey form cheesy
gringrin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0: Never!
I hated canes.....and i still do. Anytime my teacher wants to flog me back then before he starts.....my tears would have flowed so much that if one stroke lands on my palm, i'd have fainted. To avoid such i always struggled for class prefect post so i'd get to write the names instead.cheesycheesy
Na so u dey fear cane?gringrin.Me i dey fit dey form odeshi take strokes for my yansh no matter the amount then when i go sit down na there i go spy that smbdy dey pop me then start dey cry,but for me to cry infront of teacher caning me?Tufia

4 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
I break record na. I was the first to get (x3). I paid 3 naira that day. And you know say N3 be like N500 now. If them begin call the names na so I go dey pray and bind make my name no dey among. Before them go call the third person, my name wey dey simple to pronouce go just sound. I come begin dey doubt that time whether God dey answer prays undecided
Good for you,even if i pay my way out,the teacher go still flog me.He go say he never believe say my diarrhoea mouth no open.

3 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish. undecided

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin

grin grin grin grin

c my broda....grin grin

i jux cudn't stop mysef frm quarellin wit my c.mates bck @ pry.sch especially wen it was on religious matters or current affair...
Even my fellow noise makers always voted me for class.prefect(durin my regime,past class.prefects always payed for their sins)...
Think am naturally noisy..

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nomski0(f): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Na so u dey fear cane?gringrin.Me i dey fit dey form odeshi take strokes for my yansh no matter the amount then when i go sit down na there i go spy that smbdy dey pop me then start dey cry,but for me to cry infront of teacher caning me?Tufia
You get mind o. I have bad experience with cane sha. The day i refused to cry before the teacher flogged me was so humiliating, when the cane landed on my palm.....i just ran out from the class to the field wailing.sadsad everyone just laughed and laughed. I hate hate hate canes.

3 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: Good for you,even if i pay my way out,the teacher go still flog me.He go say he never believe say my diarrhoea mouth no open.
Lol@Diarrhoea mouth
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
You get mind o. I have bad experience with cane sha. The day i refused to cry before the teacher flogged me was so humiliating, when the cane landed on my palm.....i just ran out from the class to the field wailing.sadsad everyone just laughed and laughed. I hate hate hate canes.
My heart hard pass stone.One teacher also got angry at me once cos he kept flogging and i was forming odeshi so my classmates were hailing me,that day ehn,he only stopped flogging after my beads started falling off.Me too i don suffer for talking matter.But apart from talking i never enter any trouble for school

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Popowaa: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Lol@Diarrhoea mouth
That was what my social studies teacher use to call me.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Vivly(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
My name was always on the noisemakers list with a (x2) after my name
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: My heart hard pass stone.One teacher also got angry at me once cos he kept flogging and i was forming odeshi so my classmates were hailing me,that day ehn,he only stopped flogging after my beads started falling off.Me too i don suffer for talking matter.But apart from talking i never enter any trouble for school
Your teachers dont know how to flog.

In my school, the nicknames of my teachers explain how tough they are when it comes to flogging.

You will hear names like

Mr. Show
Dr. Do good.
Baba Lefty
Mr. Okolo etc. If them flog you, your life will never remain the same grin

9 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Popowaa: That was what my social studies teacher use to call me.
Nice name though. grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: The guy just dey enjoy the noise anyhow. angry.

He is from Warri.

grin grin...waffi alwayz represented..

Bck @ boarding,I had multiple personality..d teachers never bliv'd d prefects when my name makes d list..cus of my innocent looks grin..

Bt at d chapel,refectory(dining)nd hostel,d seniors won't let me rest..my bottocks,palms,back all became immune to cane..grin grin
they soon got tired of me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Admit Students Through JAMB Not Post-utme – FG Warns / Basic Skills You Must Learn Now Before Going To Any Higher Institution / COVID-19 variant: UNILAG closes campus indefinitely, lectures will be virtual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.