Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP (9851 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by awodman: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
A Lagos High Court in Ikeja on Thursday dismissed the suit filed by the Alhaji Kawu Baraje-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, seeking the court to restrain the National Chairman of the party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, and others from further parading themselves as officials of the party.

Delivering ruling on the preliminary objection filed by the
respondents, Justice Oludotun Adefope-Okojie held that
the court lacked jurisdiction to hear the matter.

The suit was filed on September 1 by Baraje, Prince
Olagunsoye Oyinlola; and Sam Jaja, who claimed to be the authentic members of the National Executive Committee of the PDP elected on August 30, 2013 at a parallel congress.

PDP itself was joined as the fourth claimant in the suit
while Tukur and others were respondents.

Apart from Tukur, other respondents in the suit were the
Deputy National Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus;
Women Leader, Dr. Kema Chikwe; and the National
Publicity Secretary, Olisah Metuh.

But according to the judge, the Lagos State High Court
had no power to assume jurisdiction over a matter which
originated outside its territory.

www.punchng.com/news/court-dismisses-baraje-factions-suit-against-tukur-others/

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
subscribing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by ckkris: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Their lie-yers no tell dem?

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by gregg2: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hehehehe. . . I dey laugh oh.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by atlwireles: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
The great Umbrella party is slowing showing this mugus, who really owns the PDP. Waiting for the Abuja court, to finally send these rats from nPDP to hell where they belong.

3 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by awodman: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
First the court confirmed the sacking of Onyilola and ratified the election of Oladipo..now this

Gradually the mainstream PDP is winning the court battles..can wait for them to win all and send this renegades to the caves they came from

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pay day for the lawyers and advisers. Like say dem send.

I honestly do not know what came over baraje and his buds.

They musta been sniffing some strong kush if they honestly thought they stood a chance of winning.

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by oshosjf(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
What were you expecting from the pdp lawyers?
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jobless power-mongers

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
OMO IBO: Pay day for the lawyers and advisers. Like say dem send.

I honestly do not know what came over baraje and his buds.

They musta been sniffing some strong kush if they honestly thought they stood a chance of winning.

I tell you! Some rily strong sh*t grin
Na hausa weed dey strong pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by uken73(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Why do they keep loosing?

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by ikweremilitant: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
awodman: First the court confirmed the sacking of Onyilola and ratified the election of Oladipo..now this

Gradually the mainstream PDP is winning the court battles..can wait for them to win all and send this renegades to the caves they came from
no dy will be useful at ota farm were dy wil be pickng eggs.i atiku should be in d piggry section
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Aromas: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
uken73: Why do they keep loosing?

Jamb question
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by honestivo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
The so cal nPDP is totally an iligal body,so I dnt no y der even givn dem attntion.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Kezsman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na Amaechi I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pity!
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by ravensckar(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
I Laff in spanish. whether new or old PDP,both r Poverty Development Party. only tym wil tel b4 d former goes into d cesspit of oblivion whr it rightfully belongs.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Longeria(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thunder fire Una. NONSENSE PDP =nPDP
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Jancross: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
let dis guys go to hel an burn.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
We all know that the Bamanga Tukur's faction is the authentic PDP.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by lincolnj88: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Apc is waiting for them ......in tinubu Voice....ameachi ,baraje make una come make we fire jonathan nyash
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
grin
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Kingspin(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sometimes, i wonder how a spare part can be called a full vehicle. Are this childish PDP fraction telling us they're the original PDP. You want court to recognise you as the authenitic leaders of PDP, Laughble. They should go and find better work to service. I need development other than that is selfishness plus greed.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
I didnt even bother toread any comment or D post be4 replying, - this issue need nt to be tabled in court as it has no directions. Anything other than PDP is viod, once D a word is added be4 or aftr it, it becomes a new thing entirely different of what was registered by inec.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by gudnex22(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baraje it is certain that you can not win them please burie your head in shame and join them now before it is too late. Na advice o

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by donphilopus: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
They are all bunch of Nitwits
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by OdionOdion: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hope My Governor Bro Ameachi is aware of the latest Court ruling?.Just asking

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Aringarosa(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
uken73: Why do they keep loosing?

...because they are losers.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by dunkem21(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
The Abuja court will now deliver the sucker punch!

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by enoks(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
D law suit seeking legality is in itself a fraud.hw can a break away faction claim such rights? Either they lack common sense or their ineptitude is way below stupidity. And besides which hungry lawyer advised them of any chance of gaining judgement in their favour? If this so called barage faction can reason like this how then can germane issues of national importance be discussed meaningfully by them..toooooo bad

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by curtain: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
K
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Longeria(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
It's unfortunate that the supposed redeemers of the people can't redeem themselves. They though we're fools. My only concern is Ameachi's desperation to destroy himself, sorry in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Jeel: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
OH Ameach!!! Sorrrry bro!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Finalises Plan To Sell Two Aircraft / Kaduna State Announces New Timetable for Abuja-Kaduna Train Services (Schedule) / Osun PDP Dismisses Ogunbiyi’s Appeal, Presents Adeleke As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.