Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About (4060 Views)

Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About by Kaymisola(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Photos of the most expensive and sophisticated mansion in Nigeria have surfaced online and it's surprising to find that the mansion doesn't belong to Billionaire Adenuga as stipulated HERE instead the mansion belongs to Okwudili Umenyiora, CEO of Dilly Motors.
Car dealer, Dili and his pregnant wife moved into the marvellous edifice three weeks ago with their two kids.
Dili's mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors and he is the half brother of Naeto C's wife Nicole.
Facts you didn't know about the mansion:
The housekeeping is being done by five house keepers, one of which is a Philippine woman.
The mansion obviously cost a jaw-dropping fortune
The mansion was built in 4 years!
See more photos of the cute couple below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/meet-owner-of-most-expensivesophisticat.html

Re: Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About by zeelo2014: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
I respect his hustle. Damn! A young man at that.
Re: Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About by idupaul: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
zeelo2014: I respect his hustle. Damn! A young man at that.

Please google him before u start to envy what you don't know
Re: Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About by MrCork: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
...no oofeinse but u people muss be sufarin if u think this house is hot...My house is 3 times berra..truss me!! angry
Re: Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About by infoscope(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kaymisola: Photos of the most expensive and sophisticated mansion in Nigeria have surfaced online and it's surprising to find that the mansion doesn't belong to Billionaire Adenuga as stipulated HERE instead the mansion belongs to Okwudili Umenyiora, CEO of Dilly Motors.
Car dealer, Dili and his pregnant wife moved into the marvellous edifice three weeks ago with their two kids.
Dili's mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors and he is the half brother of Naeto C's wife Nicole.
Facts you didn't know about the mansion:
The housekeeping is being done by five house keepers, one of which is a Philippine woman.
The mansion obviously cost a jaw-dropping fortune
The mansion was built in 4 years!
See more photos of the cute couple below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/meet-owner-of-most-expensivesophisticat.html
Who told you its the most expensive mansion ever built in Nigeria, do you know how much i built mine?
Re: Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About by Airforce1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Drug tinz nau

(1) (Reply)

Sasha P Shows Off Her Hot New Toned Body.. So Sexy! / Mercy Johnson 5 Intimate Hot Photos You’ve Never Seen / Wizkid's Shirt And Ace Sneaker To #30billionconcert Cost ₦1million (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.