Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi (17143 Views)

Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? / Ex-Corpers: Beware Of Scam Jobs! / Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Stunner1(f): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Heart breaking News!!..Rest in the Bossom of the Lord..Oh Lord Comfort His Family..Amen..
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Joycelyntee366(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
my heart goes out to henrys parents....death is inevitable...time & unforseen occurence befalls us all....so take heart and accept d comfort that God gives
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by powerblaze(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Received the news with shock. We spoke on skype some months ago.. Knew him so well..Played network games back in school.. Nicest guy you'll ever meet.. So sad..
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by jacknnamdi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
It's a hrt brkin nws. We luv u bt God luv's u mre. RIP
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by pitoski(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP my broda. I also pray for ur family to hav the strength to bear such sad loss. God bless the dead.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by AdemolaJegede(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
what a tragedy after all d struggle, ASSU strike and many trouble everywhere b4 he could finish, but death after all dis wahala u took dis young man away without fulfilment of his destiny, what a great tragedy? death u are wicked. may his soul rest in peace .
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
May God almighty console ur parents and grant u eternal rest. Amen
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by MzXtacy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rest in peace, my brother my colleague God knws best!
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Missonas(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP Tuni!my heart goes out to ur mum,dad and brothers.He's with God!
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by deebsman1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sissie: It is really sad, and the way people drive is annoying, how can a luxurious bus overtake on a narrow lane, it's sad. It took corp members over an hour to cut the trees and remove him from the car, no emergency system.
Tragic.

True, witnessed d accident but neva knew initially it even involved a colleague, thou I neva knw him personally..saddens ma hrt. RIP to d deceased
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Evansedos: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
dridowu: Such is life. Am scared of Death. RIP
Study philipians 1:21...No need to be scared!
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by bestplanb: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
R.I.P HENRY .May your Soul and souls of all the faithfuls rest in peace
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Akinsnaira: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP brother, God knows the best
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by jonniegill: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
So sad,we shall see him again on resurrection day. Matt 5:28 & 29
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by 617aircav: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
joebeckz: Bro, Henry started an overtake before seein d luxurious bus. De both had no option cos de were close already. Overtaking at a bend is dangerous.

Overtaking on a bend is stupid. Any good driver knows this. How can you overtake when you cant see what is in front of you? Common sense.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by donem: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
R.I.P Henry Amadi
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Never wrote that to pls u or anyone nor to get attention!
Have u ever written a tribute while u still feeling the pain?
Well,i wrote all that was on my mind @ dat moment...
I was on d parade when the gov's rep announced it and asked for 1 minute silence which was cut short in 10 seconds!then I asked does this man hv a hrt @ all cuz he carried on as if notin hapnd!
Well I wudnt judge him cuz I am not in his hrt to knw if he felt d pain or not but I stood still evn when my name was announced,it took me seconds to come back to reality
And of cos d devil had his way or was it God that caused d accident?
Pls dnt judge or misinterprete me...
RIP HENRY

Enoquin:

Sweets, this statement was so not necessary.

R.I.P to Henry. We cannot imagine what your parents are going through right now... sad
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP dude!!may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Bigmadam1(f): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
oluwatomiwa: Adieu!
May d good lord grant d family d fortitude 2 bear dis un4getful loss.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by bighead1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good lawd, so sad
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by AdimGreat(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rip Henry. May God grant ur soul eternal rest. Pls which state did this happen?
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP Henry Amadi
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Solarpower(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Im an ex copa (11C). Ws touchd by his death wen i read bout it. I ws once there so i knw d hassles. Afta al d pain ,stress and sufferng,and wen he's suposd2 b happy, ds nw hapend. RIP HENRY. *tears*
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by babaobakonami(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
oluwatomiwa: Adieu!

may his soul rest in peace
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Candyrain(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
The late Henry Amadi was a childhood friend of a former course mate of mine. My friend showed me his chat with Henry the night before the day he died. The guy is really so devastated. RIP to Henry Amadi
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rip
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by dinmafavour: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP henry
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Enoquin(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
peppy luv: Never wrote that to pls u or anyone nor to get attention!
Have u ever written a tribute while u still feeling the pain?
Well,i wrote all that was on my mind @ dat moment...
I was on d parade when the gov's rep announced it and asked for 1 minute silence which was cut short in 10 seconds!then I asked does this man hv a hrt @ all cuz he carried on as if notin hapnd!
Well I wudnt judge him cuz I am not in his hrt to knw if he felt d pain or not but I stood still evn when my name was announced,it took me seconds to come back to reality
And of cos d devil had his way or was it God that caused d accident?
Pls dnt judge or misinterprete me...
RIP HENRY

I doubt there is any need to compare notes about what one has written and hasn't. 2010, my set lost corp members too, one even died after collecting his certificate, right outside the stadium gates!
My aim at correcting you was not because I was judging you; how do you judge someone you don't even know?
Analyse your statement again and see how unnecessary that particular sentence was. Oyibo would say it was in bad taste and I concur.

Congrats on being the best corp member but you opened the thread for Henry, not so? Then let it be for Henry.

No further derailing on my part.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by GamaG(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
thank u 4 obeying d clarion call for God will surely count ur obedience as righteousness n make u rest in d bossom of his son Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by GSyntax(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good evening peeps. This is indeed a very sad news. It is with trembling hands that I write to ask this question. I happened to have met a guy in 2010 who bears exactly the same name as that of the fallen corp member. However, the picture above, maybe cos it is a little blurred, does not fully look like him if I remember correctly. Oh, how I pray it's not him.

A guy who goes by name Henry Amadi-Emina walked into our office in Central Business District, Abuja, in 2010 to make some findings about doing his masters degree abroad. He read Architecture or a related course in the uni and would want to do his masters in the same field. I think he attended Covenant University or one of the private schools in Nigeria. At that time, I think he was doing his IT in the nearby NNPC Towers. Please can someone tell me that the Henry I am describing is different from the one everyone is writing tribute to!

Early this year (3 years after I met Henry), I went to a Full Gospel meeting in our estate and met one man, Mr Amadi-Emina. I asked him if he knows a boy called Henry who has the same surname as his and he answered in the affirmative that he is his son. A very peaceful man!

Please can someone who knows Henry tell me that I am describing someone else?
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by kechypearl(f): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2013
G_Syntax: Good evening peeps. This is indeed a very sad news. It is with trembling hands that I write to ask this question. I happened to have met a guy in 2010 who bears exactly the same name as that of the fallen corp member. However, the picture above, maybe cos it is a little blurred, does not fully look like him if I remember correctly. Oh, how I pray it's not him.

A guy who goes by name Henry Amadi-Emina walked into our office in Central Business District, Abuja, in 2010 to make some findings about doing his masters degree abroad. He read Architecture or a related course in the uni and would want to do his masters in the same field. I think he attended Covenant University or one of the private schools in Nigeria. At that time, I think he was doing his IT in the nearby NNPC Towers. Please can someone tell me that the Henry I am describing is different from the one everyone is writing tribute to!

Early this year (3 years after I met Henry), I went to a Full Gospel meeting in our estate and met one man, Mr Amadi-Emina. I asked him if he knows a boy called Henry who has the same surname as his and he answered in the affirmative that he is his son. A very peaceful man!

Please can someone who knows Henry tell me that I am describing someone else?

As sad as I know u may feel about it, it's the same Henry. Studied Architecture in Covenant University. And you're right, that picture doesn't exactly look like him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Frank Umeadi Won The 2M NYSC Business Plan Competition(photos) / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.