Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33640 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:40am On Jul 04, 2008
Oh No. . . . Now we start with the Blood Brotha wars.

GABBY. . . you need to do sumthin undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2008
Anthony, stop it right this instance or you dont come visit me. angry

Omarion, mind your language. Havent your parents thought you proper manners angry

Jake, are they both still like this?

Guys, you have to relax and stop your crap cause now, you guys make me sound like your mother! You boys are so much older so why dont you start behavin like one?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2008
But he started it first undecided sad angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:00am On Jul 04, 2008
YA. Blame me.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Jul 04, 2008
I dont care who started it and who blame who. You two need to chill.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:02am On Jul 04, 2008
Yes m'am
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:03am On Jul 04, 2008
Oh Goodness. . . . We have like a bunch of school boys in here. How hilarious. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2008
Anthonyyy. . . . Well ?? angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2008
Uhm. . . Ok, Yes Madam sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:36am On Jul 04, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Morenisexy(f): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2008
@David
sorry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2008
Gabby, Nope. . . Guess I'm not ready to be commited to any relationship and if I end up with nobody, I will go and live with you. I know you wont let me fall for sure. You're too kind to let me dig my own grave. After all, this is what you call Blood Brother and Sista yeah? wink

Dont worry I wont get in your husbands way if thats what you're worried about. grin

I just dont see myself spending time with females in a long run unless if its for sex. I get annoyed with them the way they always act so fakely innocent and their cat pussy attitude and their crying and sobbing and asking like Why you dont love me no more or where have you been or where are going or Am I fat or why are you spendin time with your friends and not me and bla bla bla. . . . . . (well, except you as you dont seem to bother about those stuff thats why we became soul mates)
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2008
LordChaser said to AshtonJake in Gabby's last thread:-
So you're saying that you love to be molested by an old hagged lady? Why don't you tell me earlier that you are lookin for a Sugar Momma. My grandma is interested in White boys like you. I'll give her your phone number ASAP, ok boyfriend?

HAHA! What have you got to say for yourself Jake Ashton? grin You like old sagging pussies? grin grin shocked grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by naijacutee(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2008
WOW! Very entertaining - Hope you people don't mind the thousands of us eavesdropping on your conversation - Encore! Encore!!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2008
naijacutee:

WOW! Very entertaining - Hope you people don't mind the thousands of us eavesdropping on your conversation - Encore! Encore!!

Hey naijacutee, feel free to join us but mind some guys here. They can be very troublesome at times. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
AnthonyKil:

HAHA! What have you got to say for yourself Jake Ashton? grin You like old sagging pussies? grin grin shocked grin

Anthony, C Boy, for your information, I love and respect all types of women young or old but when it comes to dating, I would prefer to date a girl of my age group if you dont mind. However, if any of you boys are interested in the younger or older women, feel free to date them. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
Ok, Anthony, make sure when you reach Gabby house, please do wear a Hot Blazing Underwear with Bling so that her Granny would get so turn on! grin

And then we will see after that if your horniness level has drop its percentage or not. HAHAHA! grin grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
What Da ****. Ok, I dont wanna say no bad words no more or I'll get banned from this Forum one more time. Hey Dude! Its not me whom got molested the last time by Granny. . . . . Look who's Butt and tits got molested. HA! Serve you right anyways you DINGBAT! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2008
What's a Dingbat
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
I dont know actually. I heard Gabby saying it before to a guy which she was angry with so I use it undecided
Anyways, if Gabby is angry, did you notice she would either call that person a type of vegetable or a fruit and if she gets really angry, she would call the person a Arrow or a Dingbat? Dont know what does it mean but it sure does sound funny. . . . . grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
Oh yeah! I remembered she called this guy a Stuff Sausage Nut Crust Pineapple Head. LMAO!!! That was hilarious. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
Oh and a Noodle Soup face. What kinda nword is that anyways? undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gamine(f): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
Om lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2008
Guysss. . . . Thats call cursing and swearing but my own version.
For your information, I use to say really nasty bad words when I was younger and then when I reach 13, thats when I decided to stop. Like if I want to say Poo. . . I would say Fish or Shoot or Crap (but very rare crap) and if I want to say F*** I say Blimey or Buzz off or Arrow and if I want to say You're stupid/dump I say Dingbat or any other food or fruits or vegetables. If I want to say D*** I would say private part or Alien or Sausage and if testicles I would say testicles or grapes. Just a few examples.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
Gabby and what if you are soooo deeply angryyy and those words ar ejust not enough to say? What will you do?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
You ask me that question and you already know the answer. . . .

Remember the guy whom choked on his food and has landed in the hospital for 2 weeks?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
Speaking about that, your nanny got stucked in a ship in the middle of the sea and got robbed by thiefs and got left in the middle of the sea for three days. DAMN. . .

Does it ring the bell?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2008
Yeap. But you know I am not like that anymore right? I have been very clean for 12 years now so at this point of time, if lets say I get sooo bursting volcano angry, I would leave the room and wont talk and just go to bed. Thats all I would do but at this age, I hardly take in whatever people has to say. There are more important things in life to be worried about instead of getting angry with people whom just say whatever they want to say and make a fool out of themselves.

I know for Anthony, if you get so angry you would vandalize the area and Omarion, you would want to pick a fight with the person or if its a girl you're angry at, you would go drinking and Jake, I actually never see you get angry. Have you ever gotten angry?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
Yeap but very rare after all I am only human. If I get angry, I would eat alot especially on ice cream
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
Gabby, I think you have a very powerful mouth. Its amazing when it happened. You were so angry that you said that the guy will choke on his food and it did. I could not believe it but it happened. If you dont want that gift of yours, is it possible to give it to me? grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2008
Becareful what you wish for or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:20am On Jul 05, 2008
Mushlings, I think when I drop by your place, we discuss the progress and updates of the club?
I dont want the club to go down cause its my life to be in it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.