Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33641 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
Well cause I dont see her around. . . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2008
hey guys. good monring. am sorry for all the confusion. Uhm. . . to be honest with you I am confuse of what language i'm actually typing. If I'm not mistaken its Yoruba and Pidgin and of course english. And I think the Nne and Nna is igbo Its Nigerian language. I heard it from my boyfriend and his friends and I learn a little here so I tried my best to use it based on what I hear.

Mind you Chase, am not good at french. The other day you heard me talking to the french dude just cause I heard it from someone before and I tried to copy it thats all. Heheh!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:33am On Jul 23, 2008
Gabby, did Scorp went to visit you? What happen
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2008
Yes Anthony, he came to visit me. I dont know what to say and what to do. . . . . . And my bf went balistic just lookin at his reaction. I have speak out my mind and have told him my set plans but he dont seem to care. I guess I cannot do anything else. . . . sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2008
Gabby, I'm having my holidays next week so I'll go visit you. And then I'll have a word with that maniac psycho love Beaver!!! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2008
Gabby, Why are you playing around with my feelings I actually flew all the way to your country with all my documents to let you sign to show that my company and my bank account and my house in Italy and Switzerland is all yours now and you still dont want me. What do you want and how can I prove my love to you Tell me!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!! sad

I dont know what you see in that guy. . . . . Is it because he got that 6 pack and muscles Mind you babe. . . Guys with a muscular body cannot be trusted as they will beat you up do you know that
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 5:37am On Jul 23, 2008
oh shittttttttttttttttttttttt not again. . . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by HCH3COO: 5:52am On Jul 23, 2008
gabrwyl can you tell this dumb broad AshtonJake you call your brother to lay off the pipe he's smoking. Look at him spamming the forum like a Hot troll.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

gabrwyl can you tell this dumb broad AshtonJake you call your brother to lay off the pipe he's smoking. Look at him spamming the forum like a Hot troll.

HEY!!! Mind your business troll! I am actually saving my sista's soul if you mind. . . . angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2008
JAKE, MIND YOUR MANNERS. . . .  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry

CH3COO, What do you mean?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

CH3COO, What do you mean?

OHHHHHH. . . . Ok now I get it.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gabby. . . . . . . You wont reply my calls, youre avoiding me. . . . you wont want to talk to me. . . . . . Baby please consider us . . . . . . . I think your boy is only after your virginity. I can see it on his face.

If youre with me, I swear I wont touch you unless if you ask me too. I BEG YOU!!!!! sad embarassed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2008
I heard it allin the news. Your bf is a bad influence and a bad man. . . he is not good babe. he will hurt you and might rape you one day cause you aint giving him sex. I'm a guy myself, I can see it in his eyes.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by HCH3COO: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
gabrwyl who is this scorpion of a guy? he sounds suicidal, help him o.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2008
Heres why I love you. You're kind, gentle, down to earth, funny, smart, inteligent, sweet, confident. . . . BABE I JUST LOVE YOU!!! If you dont want to see me, I will not leave untill you want to see me and talk to me. I mean it babe. Even if it takes 5 years or 20 years I dont care. . . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

Are you referring to me

For your information, I am so in love with her. Do you have a proble,m with that ? angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gabby!!! Did you remembered the times we use to share togther before Do you
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2008
You sing Rap and RnB songs when you're angry or sad, you play the drums when you feel like beating up a guy, you will bite your tongue when tried to hold a lie, does he knows all of these stuff about you I bet he doesn't care!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gabby, I will go to your house first thing tomorrow morning untill you want to see me. I dont give a damn about anything else.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
i love you and this feeling will never ever change. . . . i swear it with my life!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by seun001(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2008
an interesting thread,i'll say,Gab, u are doing a good job managing this crazy guys. grin grin cheesy
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:27am On Jul 24, 2008
seun001:

an interesting thread,i'll say,Gab, u are doing a good job managing this crazy guys. grin grin cheesy

Thanks seun001. grin I must say, these guys should be put behind bars. . .

HCH3COO:

CH3COO, yes. . . . . the dude does sound suicidal. He was suppose to be my blood brotha but he act like he smoked crack for 5 years in a row. . . . I think he should be put to the mental institution ohhh. . . . angry

SCORPIONN,
Ok, I will meet up with you at 4.00pm at the football field today because my bf is playing football. We'll talk out in the open infront of my bf because I hate hiding things away from him and I hate secrets. Thats all I can offer. Take it or leave it.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by SCORPIONN(m): 3:01am On Jul 24, 2008
gabrywyl:

Thanks seun001. grin I must say, these guys should be put behind bars. . .
CH3COO, yes. . . . . the dude does sound suicidal. He was suppose to be my blood brotha but he act like he smoked crack for 5 years in a row. . . . I think he should be put to the mental institution ohhh. . . . angry

SCORPIONN,
Ok, I will meet up with you at 4.00pm at the football field today because my boyfriend is playing football. We'll talk out in the open infront of my boyfriend because I hate hiding things away from him and I hate secrets. Thats all I can offer. Take it or leave it.

Ok, I'll be there my love.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by acidrop(f): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2008
gabrwyl i take style toast that small girl acidrop one time like that
she form like say she too fine
if i small then y u dey toast me? na wa oooo, when sef, i no dey erejct guys in a mean way ooo, so dont hold any grudges,
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2008
Gabby, when I reach Malaysia, can you please teach me how to play Mah Jong, Antiam and Ketam Ketam? I would like to win during the Chinese New Year season if you dont mind.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Gabby, when I reach Malaysia, can you please teach me how to play Mah Jong, Antiam and Ketam Ketam? I would like to win during the Chinese New Year season if you don't mind.

WHAT DA HELL are all those

Some Chinese girl's names undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2008
Its called Malaysian Chinese Gambling! I lost big time this year so I need Gabby's guidance and teachings to make me win for next year. cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Its called Malaysian Chinese Gambling! I lost big time this year so I need Gabby's guidance and teachings to make me win for next year. cool

You lost to who ?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2008
AshtonJake:

You lost to who ?

DUH. . . . Who else. To Gabby.

You dont know her status in College before? She's the Gambling Queen! lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2008
LordChaser:

DUH. . . . Who else. To Gabby.

You don't know her status in College before? She's the Gambling Queen! lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Since when? If I am known to be the Gambling Queen, I will be gambling every single day but I didn't.

Only on special occasions. But yeah, I always win! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.