Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize (1062 Views)

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" / Nigerian Wins Top Prize for Quran Completion in Dubai / Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by basilico: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2013
JINFO At least 190 now Jews and people of Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2012, and constituting 36% of all US recipients2 during the same period.3 In the research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Physics, and Physiology/Medicine, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. Among women laureates in the four research fields, the Jewish percentages (world and US) are 38% and 50%, respectively. Of organizations awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, 24% were founded principally by Jews or by people of half-Jewish descent. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.2% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population.)

How many muslims are there in the world and being allah's best creation how many Nobel prizes have they won in total??
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by vedaxcool(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
I wonder how many blacks have won a Nobel prize? 16

Oh oh wait, how many women of the billions we have have won the Nobel prize? only 44!

How Igbos have won the Nobel prize? NIl!

How many Yorubas have won the Nobel prize? 1

How many Chinese have won the Nobel prize? only 9

But trust a foolish black man to make a mountain out of a mole hill!

1 Like

Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by AbdH: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin
vedaxcool: I wonder how many blacks have won a Nobel prize? 16

Oh oh wait, how many women of the billions we have have won the Nobel prize? only 44!

How Igbos have won the Nobel prize? NIl!

How many Yorubas have won the Nobel prize? 1

How many Chinese have won the Nobel prize? only 9

But trust a foolish black man to make a mountain out of a mole hill!

Lol. The OP's inferiority complex is stupendous. As if he is a Jew. The objective of a Muslim is to make paradise and the last time I checked, the Nobel Prize was not a prerequisite to achieving that.

1 Like

Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by vedaxcool(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
AbdH: grin
Lol. The OP's inferiority complex is stupendous. As if he is a Jew. The objective of a Muslim is to make paradise and the last time I checked, the Nobel Prize was not a prerequisite to achieving that.

U know there is a certain tribe in Nigerian that claim they are descendants of jews, maybe op felt is from such a tribe, any case u can't just help wonder how people think, I won't want to label anyone as displaying animal stup1dity, but I mean how does one sit and produce such product of an extremely low IQ? Recently I read an article about the nobel prize for literature which was given to a canadian and an american remarked, that americans rarely this days win the literature prize because of European snobbery! Any case like u said, admittance to heaven no be by nobel prize!

1 Like

Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by BetaThings: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

U know there is a certain tribe in Nigerian that claim they are descendants of jews, maybe op felt is from such a tribe, any case u can't just help wonder how people think, I won't want to label anyone as displaying animal stup1dity, but I mean how does one sit and produce such product of an extremely low IQ? Recently I read an article about the nobel prize for literature which was given to a canadian and an american remarked, that americans rarely this days win the literature prize because of European snobbery! Any case like u said, admittance to heaven no be by nobel prize!

Some people want to win the Nobel prize but do not have any realistic chance of claiming any of the existing ones
They seem determined to get a new one - for strange reason - created.
Being in the vanguard of these peculiar analyses designed to malign Islam they can achieve their goal - a Nobel prize - by all means

2 Likes

Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by AbdH: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

When the bible stated that only 144,000 Jews will make heaven, I wonder if the African Jews (sounds ridiculous though) were counted amongs them. But then, it is an irony that not even a self-acclaimed Jew has won it till date.
The ignorant dwell on the ephemeral life while the guided dwell on the eternal one.
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by basilico: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Let me quote you. Every muslim only objective is to get to paradise. Meaning or rather loosely translated Bleep.. Science and development. And by the way how is a muslim assured to get to the houri paradise? By dying in jihad.
AbdH: grin
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
BetaThings:

Some people want to win the Nobel prize but do not have any realistic chance of claiming any of the existing ones
They seem determined to get a new one - for strange reason - created.
Being in the vanguard of these peculiar analyses designed to malign Islam they can achieve their goal - a Nobel prize - by all means

Lol grin the funny thing is these people have not made any tangible analyses that would change the living conditions of their people!
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by basilico: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Islam only objective is to get to paradise in the shortest way possible as a martyr. Many children who would have prolly won a nobel prize had they made something out of themselfs end up blowing their sorry asses. What a waste of humanity. 1400 years later in a global world.
vedaxcool:

Lol grin the funny thing is these people have not made any tangible analyses that would change the living conditions of their people!
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by vedaxcool(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
AbdH:
When the bible stated that only 144,000 Jews will make heaven, I wonder if the African Jews (sounds ridiculous though) were counted amongs them. But then, it is an irony that not even a self-acclaimed Jew has won it till date.
The ignorant dwell on the ephemeral life while the guided dwell on the eternal one.

grin make unah no give persin high blood pressure! May be the self acclaimed Jews are substandard! Oh well nl ones would ride on the Jews nobel prize as their own, since they is yet to be a nobel prize for slandering Islam which they could easily win!

To these people, criticizing Islam on NL is key, science and development are not important! Waste of human brain indeed! And yet they are not even sure of winning a nobel prize for slandery of islam!
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by AbdH: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2013
basilico: Let me quote you. Every muslim only objective is to get to paradise. Meaning or rather loosely translated Bleep.. Science and development. And by the way how is a muslim assured to get to the houri paradise? By dying in jihad.

Oh please, Muslims know science and have well developed cities but we do not need a reward from men for that for the nobel has got nothing on Allah's reward.
By the way, the pillars of Islam and articles of faith amongst other deeds are what determines your fate with Allah as regards the hereafter. Errr....is science and development the things required to make heaven in your religion? Well I'm sorry for you.
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by AbdH: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by AbdH: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin make unah no give persin high blood pressure! May be the self acclaimed Jews are substandard! Oh well nl ones would ride on the Jews nobel prize as their own, since they is yet to be a nobel prize for slandering Islam which they could easily win!

To these people, criticizing Islam on NL is key, science and development are not important! Waste of human brain indeed! And yet they are not even sure of winning a nobel prize for slandery of islam!

Kai! Vedaxcool....Vedaxcool....Vedaxcool stop it o. I don't want trouble because I don't want some 'Jews' to bombard us with insults on this thread.
But seriously, the joke is on the non-Muslims who the prize has eluded for long. Muslims are driven by another will totally divergent from the Nobel prize therefore it is understandable if they do not win it as much as others who live and dream it.
But there are truly others who are fixated on the prize but are yet to win it for long. Therefore, @OP should task these people to win it since they need it so much and leave Muslims who even though do not care about the award have won it a number of times.
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by basilico: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
The taliban shot a 14 year old gal simply because she wanted an education. The taliban is led by a mullah or rather an islamic scholar that many of you can never be. They are funded by The Sunni regime of Pakistan. Islam hates education. Boko Haram means Western education is illegal. Boko haram is led by a sheikh. Islam hates education And dat why Joos have more Nobel prizes than the whole of islam combined. Face the reality. @ vedax If your spouse is having an extra marital affair will yo defend yourself by saying even the princess of a certain nation has a extra marital affair too?
Re: Jews Win 190th Nobel Prize by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
the 14 years old girl is still a muslim. a pioneer of current history of pakistan taking her inspiration even from the women of the time of the prophet [SA]. islam encourages all that is good; education, researches, discoveries, etc while it forbids all kinds of vile which will include a proposition that this universe as little as we know of it, though enough to be at awe of its existence and process does not have an Ultimate Programmer.

you may need to look back at the golden age of islam. the muslims became masters of the world on the coattail of islam. the jews, christians, etc have not arrived at any height by the inspiration of their religions except where they killed and maim and visit destruction on people as they conquer for their religion. Islam liberate lands, allowing people to be servants of God instead of the humans kings and emperors, etc who themselves cant help themselves when death reaches them.

muslims will lead the world again, if that your measure of success. the real success is in Islam. enter it basilico.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Good Knowledge / Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? / Jabata Attended Fidau Prayer Despite His Public Advocacy Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.