Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan (1283 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
info reaching me live here from the university of abuja were the last ASUU general meeting was held was that ASUU willl try every thing possible to continue the strike by supplying loans to their members, naija students wetin we dey wait for? for more updates on uniabuja programmes and others check my profile for details
Re: ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by oleary(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
. angry[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][code][/code]
Re: ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by Help4rmme2u(m): 4:01am On Oct 16, 2013
dont get you
Re: ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by stannydon(m): 4:27am On Oct 16, 2013
Our educational system collapsed since we started having these generation of good for nothing idiots who parade themselves as lecturers due to the failed system we are into. Majority of them are girls molesters (that should be rotting in jail) who award their pass marks after sleeping with female students. Most of them under normal circumstances have no business being in the academic environment. Is very unfortunate that what we now have are money hungry people who do not have passion for teaching but managed to see themselves into university classrooms due to unemployment and connections. They now compare themselves with politicians, my advice to them is anybody who is uncomfortable with the package provided by the government should as a matter of urgency resign his or her job, rather than holding our education system to ransom due to their greed. Government employed and should detect their salary and condition of service , is not up to them to enforce their needs or demand on the government. Most of the professors go home with more than #500k monthly excluding other avenues they have been using to extort students; Handouts, sorting, assignments, transcripts, admissions etc. Teaching has never been a profession for the greedy and money hungers. We are tired of this menace. Is high time the public call ASUU to order! As a matter of fact, there should be a ban on the body called ASUU, the union is constituting nuisance to our education system. I wonder if there is a body or any association that connects the teachers in the institutions of higher learning in developed countries. You are employed on a particular cadre and you grow from there, if you find a better opportunity you apply. Most of our Useless lectures ask female students to pay for hotel which they sleep with them before passing them, Our education system is in shamble due to their recklessness. How there you insult or open your mouth to sexually harass a student in United states? You are paid to teach and therefore own them respect because they determine your salary. But in Nigeria is completely the opposite. Enough is enough!
Re: ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2013
i was surprised when i saw the ASUU members of uniabuja chapter sharing beef(meat)
Re: ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
wots happening
Re: ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
is this news true

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Form 2014 Is Out / Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... / 51 Ancient Wisdoms That Still Hold True Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.