Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria (1248 Views)

The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by hesky84(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
My relationship story is all about tom and jerry thing because my girlfriend usually give me a problem due to her pride.

Am in a relationship of more than ten years if am not mistaken, every little thing result to quarrel, and we can go months before we could settled it because of pride (she does not care and i don't either) and that how we have being running our affairs.

To our surprise, we've being enjoying it that way because whenever we settled it, it look and sound as if we are just meeting for the first time, but come to think of it most relationship like our's have failed even not up to our own case here.

However, of recent she has being acting differently to me, this days she can no longer go for a day without talking to me, I don't want to believe that maturity set in for her, but I want to believe age is no more on her side and she needs to settle down and to achieve that she needs to be serious at all cost, because she is around 26 now if am right.

In conclusion, I want to know which one to believe because the environment we found ourselves it is very obvious that most ladies of this days toy with guys heart especially at the age of (16 to 24) but immediately they realised age is not on their side they started claiming good girl. Why is it like that? Of which we guys at that stage now want to enjoy life because at that time some dreams would have been achieved.

What do you think about this?
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by GSKing: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
hesky84: My relationship story is all about tom and jerry thing because my girlfriend usually give me a problem due to her pride.

Am in a relationship of more than ten years if am not mistaken, every little thing result to quarrel, and we can go months before we could settled it because of pride (she does not care and i don't either) and that how we have being running our affairs.

To our surprise, we've being enjoying it that way because whenever we settled it, it look and sound as if we are just meeting for the first time, but come to think of it most relationship like our's have failed even not up to our own case here.

However, of recent she has being acting differently to me, this days she can no longer go for a day without talking to me, I don't want to believe that maturity set in for her, but I want to believe age is no more on her side and she needs to settle down and to achieve that she needs to be serious at all cost, because she is around 26 now if am right.

In conclusion, I want to know which one to believe because the environment we found ourselves it is very obvious that most ladies of this days toy with guys heart especially at the age of (16 to 24) but immediately they realised age is not on their side they started claiming good girl. Why is it like that? Of which we guys at that stage now want to enjoy life because at that time some dreams would have been achieved.

What do you think about this?
mttttcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
At 26 age is still very much on her side. Until a woman clocks 55 there should not be any reason to think she is losing out.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by GSKing: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
tpacalipse: At 26 age is still very much on her side. Until a woman clocks 55 there should not be any reason to think she is losing out.
u get time
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by xynerise: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
The Rise and fall ? grin

I was expecting to see the story of Idi-amin grin

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by lipsyliscious: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise: The Rise and fall ? grin

I was expecting to see the story of Idi-amin grin
so was I grin as for u op, dis ur English no b here oh! U must hv scored 2/10 in essay writing in secondary skul grin I no even know wetin to tell u cos ur relationship b like Kourtney Kardashian n Scott Disicks own! grin so u no wan mature ni?

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
come again.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2013
LOL @comments.

chidyhels: come again.
grin
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Op has a point.
Yes, the story of naija gals is a "rise and fall type". At younger ages, usually less than 24, they feel the world should bow to them. To say they are arrogant is an understatement. However, as they get older, and they no longer get the attention they used to get and truly want to settle down they humble up.
This is very much happening in our society. Y'all can deny it, still won't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2013
We r simply enjoying lyf while we stil can..
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Most Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2013
Arsenate: Op has a point.
Yes, the story of naija gals is a "rise and fall type". At younger ages, usually less than 24, they feel the world should bow to them. To say they are arrogant is an understatement. However, as they get older, and they no longer get the attention they used to get and truly want to settle down they humble up.
This is very much happening in our society. Y'all can deny it, still won't change a thing.
to those dat didnt understand the expression the title of the discussion was giving...support the ASUU strike.

To dem girls below 24...enjoy the best of life cos by the time you clock 25 the knell of old age would start to torment your brain while guys you made jest of would just be getting started and worst all going for girls below 24 cos they can now boast of some level of success. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? / How True Is This? / Should He Do It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.