Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... (806 Views)

Western Union Carding, Lr To Western Union Cash Out..... / Earn Evey Hour With Your LR ACCOUNT! / Can I Fund My LR Account Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by idontspam: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Since the departure of Liberty Reserve.. Many e-currency providers have been sprouting up here and there. But one thing remains constant and common in all of them, they all present their sites to look very similar to that of Liberty Reserve. However, only one provided has been able to do that correctly, and that is [url]paysecuremoney.com[/url]

Check it out! And let the comments roll in.
Re: Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by Gold2NairaCom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
idontspam: Since the departure of Liberty Reserve.. Many e-currency providers have been sprouting up here and there. But one thing remains constant and common in all of them, they all present their sites to look very similar to that of Liberty Reserve. However, only one provided has been able to do that correctly, and that is [url]paysecuremoney.com[/url]

Check it out! And let the comments roll in.

Even if they copy LR from A to Z, that will not warrant their success.
Re: Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by koretlinkz: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
OMG! Liberty Reserve is "Born Again" Front page tins.
Re: Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
So paysecuremoney wants to bank on lr demise smh...
Re: Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by kentochi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Where is LR we want them back.
Re: Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by chimmafine(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
LR twin indeed... they try sha. Looking at their login page reminds me of L|R
Re: Alas!!! LR Is Back And Here To Stay... by eedriyz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
olodo! Thought I was about to get buyers for my funds! Don't fall for those guys anyway

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Make 20,000 Dollars Weekly!! You Should Be Here!!!!! / Don't think u Are A Mega-thinking Manager Unless U Pass This Test (with answers) / Sure Binary Trading E-calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.