Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How To Extend Or Bypass Software Trial Version Period On Windows Pc - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / How To Extend Or Bypass Software Trial Version Period On Windows Pc (39885 Views)

How To Reset Domain Administrator Password On Windows Server 2003? / Download My Softeware: National Education Management Systems (NEMS) TRIAL / Learn 2d Game Programming For Windows (pc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Extend Or Bypass Software Trial Version Period On Windows Pc by sod50: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FDbGVlPUQZw/Uk9B4gnSRjI/AAAAAAAABTY/loJ8YvtEQuo/s400/regedit.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VS-tVYouPcE/UlKh-YdN4rI/AAAAAAAABUA/pB-pCsn_pn8/s400/regedit2.png[/img]

I Just found a cool tweak on how to extend software trial period manually. I will teach you how to manually tweak your system registry and reuse your software trial version over and over again.All you need to do is to follow this steps accordingly...

-Uninstall that application whose trial period is over.

-Now you need to run "Regedit" to edit your system registry files. you can open it by going to the program location: "C:\windows\regedit.exe" or from Start > Run > then you type "Regedit" without the quotes.

-Goto HK Local Machine > Software > Your Software name.[Now simply Delete the Key].Also check HK Current user >Software > Your Software name.if key is there too.

-Now go to Run and Type "%temp%" without the quotes.[Delete all files in temporary folder, these are all the files created by software temporary installation and de-installation.]

-Navigate to C:// Users > Username > App-data [Check all 3 directories "Local", "LocalLow", "Roaming" for your software entry there might be a folder for your software, if you find one Delete it.]

-After following the steps carefully restart your system and reinstall the software. And you are done, you can always repeat the steps every time the trial period expires. More useful Tech Tips
Re: How To Extend Or Bypass Software Trial Version Period On Windows Pc by Aalumattar: 11:19am On May 03, 2019
I Just found a cool tweak on how to extend software trial period manually. I will teach you how to manually tweak your system registry and reuse your software trial version over and over again.All you need to do is to follow this steps accordingly... 700-105 dumps
Re: How To Extend Or Bypass Software Trial Version Period On Windows Pc by brandonns: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Unfortunately this is not working anymore. It seems that it have been patched. However, I used one website which provide free trial resetters for various software and games. It is called TrialResetter.com and this website provide free trial resetter for IDM, Reset Tool for Kaspersky (KRT Club) , and more. I have tested it and more of the resetters are legit and work.

(1) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.