Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 (30855 Views)

Current Openings @ NYSC - October 2013 / Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 / Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by casiello(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
kake artist: Help guys,I sent it tru yahoo mail it bounced,I had to use sm1s gmail. Do u think ders an issue wit dat
I suggest you send it through your mail so if they wish to contact you directly, there won't be any issues. The email address is vacancy.nigeria@actionaid.org
Remember there is a dot between vacancy and nigeria in the address.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by EdDave(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ok, thanks but i tried all dat. Was it Ms word, u used? Ms word 2007 or 2010?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
casiello: I suggest you send it through your mail so if they wish to contact you directly, there won't be any issues. The email address is vacancy.nigeria@actionaid.org
Remember there is a dot between vacancy and nigeria in the address.
I put d dot,still it dnt go.u right abt dat.may b will open a gmail account nd resend it.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by obajoey(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
The email bounced bak too
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by uboma(m): 5:20am On Oct 18, 2013
For those complaining that their applications keep bouncing back, I will verify the organization's email again and provide update by 9am today.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2013
uboma: For those complaining that their applications keep bouncing back, I will verify the organization's email again and provide update by 9am today.
Gm,pls ve u checked on d mail.to knw wats app.pls is d organisation based in abuja.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have sent my application and it went successfully, used a gmail account tho. All the best guys!
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
oxaloacetate: I have sent my application and it went successfully, used a gmail account tho. All the best guys!
pls I sent my wit sm1s g mail account.do u think its a pro.or I shuld sent it again cos I want to get a gmail.account
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
kake artist: pls I sent my wit sm1s g mail account.do u think its a pro.or I shuld sent it again cos I want to get a gmail.account

You should have opened a gmail account because that is what they use to contact you. You may open a gmail account and resend shaa, hope you won't be disqualified shaa. I really don't know!
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
oxaloacetate:

You should have opened a gmail account because that is what they use to contact you. You may open a gmail account and resend shaa, hope you won't be disqualified shaa. I really don't know!
thanks.will try nd see their responces
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
kake artist: thanks.will try nd see their responces
Okay
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Hyper85(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
kake artist: pls I sent my wit dsm1s g mail account.do u think its a pro.or I shuld sent it again cos I want to get a gmail.account
Babygirl relax, if they need u they will check the email in your CV

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hyper85: Babygirl relax, if they need u they will check the email in your CV
CV? Are we suppose to send our cv? I didnt send mine o
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by uboma(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
kake artist: Gm,pls ve u checked on d mail.to knw wats app.pls is d organisation based in abuja.

Sorry for the late update. I checked and the email on the job advert is correct. Please ensure that the email you input is correct. All the best to all of you.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
uboma:

Sorry for the late update. I checked and the email on the job advert is correct. Please ensure that the email you input is correct. All the best to all of you.
pls I askd if I knw were d organization is located if it is in abuja
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by eyenCalabar(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mintayo:

What did you sent then? The way you guys behave at times I don't just understand! In any expression of interest for a job: you send your cover letter together with your CV as a single document. Understand this pls.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
^^^ oga,calm down! Application process didn't require the sending of cv. All we were asked to do was fill α form online. Shikena. Btw,i don't know why d dude sef is still asking about cv undecided people sha!

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by rufychuks: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Mintayo:
mintayo, its either you didnt fill that form and want to be a comedian here or you filled the form and are very serious with this question. The form serves as a CV outline. And for those asking about adding their passports, it wasn't requested.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by eyenCalabar(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013
naanxie: ^^^ oga,calm down! Application process didn't require the sending of cv. All we were asked to do was fill α form online. Shikena. Btw,i don't know why d dude sef is still asking about cv undecided people sha!

shocked
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2013
rufychuks:
mintayo, its either you didnt fill that form and want to be a comedian here or you filled the form and are very serious with this question. The form serves as a CV outline. And for those asking about adding their passports, it wasn't requested.
Ofcourse,i did fill the form,I am just surprised on the CV thing 'cus it was not stated.
BTW,i know about sending your CV and cover letter when applying for Jobs.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by deSika(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mintayo:
Mr deSika,how have you been? It's been a while!
yeah bro, am fine. thanks and you how are you doing
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
deSika:
yeah bro, am fine. thanks and you how are you doing
I am fine too,it is like you decided to take a leave or something.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by lasunray(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mintayo:
Ofcourse,i did fill the form,I am just surprised on the CV thing 'cus it was not stated.
BTW,i know about sending your CV and cover letter when applying for Jobs.
Itk
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by deSika(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mintayo:
I am fine too,it is like you decided to take a leave or something.
yes bro, offline stuffs take alot of my time. so you visit this section too
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
deSika:
yes bro, offline stuffs take alot of my time. so you visit this section too
you are right about that.
Yes o, i do,na Job things.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
lasunray:
Itk
my dear,dnt take me serious o,I am open to correction o!cheesy
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by blazerMaks: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
casiello: Double click on the boxes you wish to tick, a dialogue box would appear asking you to 'check' or 'not check'. Select check and that box would be ticked instantly.
Do we do the above before or after downloading the form please clarify..
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by lasunray(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mintayo:
my dear,dnt take me serious o,I am open to correction o!cheesy
No offense bro. just wondering if they asked all these. hope your passport wasn't attached too?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Mintayo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
lasunray:
No offense bro. just wondering if they asked all these. hope your passport wasn't attached too?
Lol,no.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by Erza: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2013
hi!

joining this ship today. hope it's worth it.. smiley
Re: Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 by rufychuks: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Today is the deadline. For those who havent submitted, just download the form, fill it on your computer or smartphone, tick the boxes by double-clicking and choosing check, scan your signature or snap it with a very good camera and crop to size then affix it on the signature column. Fill the other necessary parts and you are good to go. Goodluck to everyone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This / Hope For A Graduate / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.