Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29424 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mickyarams: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
13 for me was class. I enjoyed it to death and having played the 14 demo I thought it was good. Since 2010 I always got fifa and pes but after playing both 14 demo's, I decided I wanted only pes. Now I feel like doing a shit on the thing.

What's with the defenders getting ridiculous bursts of speed? Hangeland is not Puyol. The collision engine is seriously fubar. There's been moments where my players have got entangled and nobodies moved. And the same if the ball goes past a player - they stand and f*cking watch!!! Sorry for the anger but its a mess. The passing is also prompting players not to chase the ball when played to them. They seem to just stop running and watch it roll. THEN, 1st time shots. This has really pissed me off. As rooney, I strike at goal, keeper saves, rebound falls to RVP, is first time strike goal, I press square - he flaps up the ball with this ridiculously slow bring down and gets tackled. Thing is I saw the power bar, so why did he control it?!?! WHY?? What the f*ck have they done to this game? Its never going to be perfect, it never will. I accept there's things that will be messy but this is just awful. I find it unplayable at times and I am to say at the least, disappointed.

Apologies for the ranting but I needed to vent it because it seems worse than the demo ffs.

Anyone else noticed these issues?

3 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Pacify: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
I haven't played it yet, but just like you, I'm a fan of PES. If they eventually mess things up like U pointed out, then I'm out
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Wait for november's patch kk. I agree it's really a mess. But then in their defence, this is the debut of their new game engine. Bound to have flaws plus their choice to stick with the ps3 and 360 consoles which are outdated.

I game on pc btw.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Alex4zee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
wink
Signs of end time... Just passing by....
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mayor2013: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Try fifa14 then call 08156087872 (whats app) or 08165520837 to get a copy. Bb pin is7BE1C522
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mickyarams: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'ld rather watch paint dry than play fifa games.

17 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
mickyarams: I'ld rather watch paint dry than play fifa games.

I did rather watch a cricket match than play PES games . .

16 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mickyarams: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2013
You must be really sad then.
jmaine:

I did rather watch a cricket match than play PES games . .
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by ritchboy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fifa 14 is just as bad...

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jjk24(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Geht invested in pes and ull l0ve it jst luk past all d technical issues 4 a second and I dnt geht wah u sai b0ut d passing system th0ugh cus I cudnt find eni fault in it yes there r ai problems damn some of d players jst acted dumb sumtimes buh its a game av gntten used 2 games nt bein perfect I just try 2 mak d best out of it cus dere is basically nthn better out there n pls dnt mention fifa daht way over rated piece of sh---t well 2 me sha cheers

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Omzie(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
The fact that this is a new engine is no excuse to have numerous flaws.....for Christ sake they had 12 months of testing so u mean to tell me they couldnt fix the problem? Take Fifa for example.......they introduced the new impact engine in Fifa 12 which was a major success now they have released the Ignite engine for fifa 14 which simulates a real world environment. Its no suprise that fifa always bangs a rating of 9.5 outta 10 while pes always languishes at 7.5 with an all time best rating of 8.0(pes 13). All you pes fans can hate fifa as much as u want buh it would never change the fact that fifa always tops in ratings and you'll have to go all the way back to pes 6 to find pes beating fifa.

11 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by VivaLaFrans: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hey dude.... Players not responding to passes means they're 99% tired, make some changes. PES is the best in graphics and player shapes as well as height and weight. For example, in FIFA, Essien appears thinner than his weight and looks a little bit long, same for Demba Ba and Ramires. All matches/player movements and behaviours looks more like premier league. There are only few celebrations, all players got long legs and big long boots so that it'll appear like the English league, and finally, all players can score goals from any position....RUBBISH... What's good about FIFA is great colour and graphic texture. Try and contact Konami for feedback and suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Ogundale(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
To me i like Fifa the more sharp graphics and nice commentary who can beat that.

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
mickyarams: You must be really sad then.

Not as sad as you . . . .
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by imperiouxx(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
mickyarams: 13 for me was class. I enjoyed it to death and having played the 14 demo I thought it was good. Since 2010 I always got fifa and pes but after playing both 14 demo's, I decided I wanted only pes. Now I feel like doing a shit on the thing.

What's with the defenders getting ridiculous bursts of speed? Hangeland is not Puyol. The collision engine is seriously fubar. There's been moments where my players have got entangled and nobodies moved. And the same if the ball goes past a player - they stand and f*cking watch!!! Sorry for the anger but its a mess. The passing is also prompting players not to chase the ball when played to them. They seem to just stop running and watch it roll. THEN, 1st time shots. This has really pissed me off. As rooney, I strike at goal, keeper saves, rebound falls to RVP, is first time strike goal, I press square - he flaps up the ball with this ridiculously slow bring down and gets tackled. Thing is I saw the power bar, so why did he control it?!?! WHY?? What the f*ck have they done to this game? Its never going to be perfect, it never will. I accept there's things that will be messy but this is just awful. I find it unplayable at times and I am to say at the least, disappointed.

Apologies for the ranting but I needed to vent it because it seems worse than the demo ffs.

Anyone else noticed these issues?

And some tyros were arguing with me here, matching reinvigorated FIFA with PES.

https://www.nairaland.com/1427170/nigeria-not-included-fifa14-even/4#18061827

I don't need to see the gameplay or play PES for me to know it's just another holy crap.

Now PES fans, tell me which is more realistic?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by AnodaIT(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
PES anytime for me.
FIFA just have great graphics n commentaries but to feel the emotion of football, get a PES 13. Forget the 14, it will be a disappointment like 11 was to 10

4 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by lalaboi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
WHat should we Fifa Addicts say about FIFA14? Total waste of money this year! angry

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kaydee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Still playing PES 13 but i feel U've tampered with the config.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by sCun: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is this really your problem in life? anyway the full version is going to be nothing like the demo version you played. Talking drom experience.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by ichommy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
I can't remember the last time I play games.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by yuzedo: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
I had ranted and ranted on this topic on Twitter. I mean, wtf?!

Fifa14 was just as bad when my brother and i first got it some weeks ago; we had to tweak and tweak the game settings till it got to an acceptable standard of play. We've always been huge fans of PES, right from the days of its progenitor Winning Eleven, but just like you, we heard it was irredeemably awful so went for Fifa. Also agree that the last edition of PES was near-faultless. The excuse that they are on a new engine seems to explain it (but not enough to be so horrid as to be unplayable, haba!)

Generally, i think it was a bad year for Soccer games. At a point, i started missing Captain Majeed (on Polystation) grin embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Lilknight(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
We never even play pes 13 finish dem don release nxt one, nawaoooo....still d best pes2013 player in ma sch-@oau fajuite
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by TheLastNazgul(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
How in God's name did this thread make frontpage?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by tjdj: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
I used to be a die-hard fan of PES, I bought PES 2013 at launch and was having a great time with it, all was sweet and rosy then my brother(also a big fan of PES) suggested i try out FIFA 13 I grumbled at first but decided to give it a shot,i hated the movement at first but give it to FIFA you cant fault the commentary its just spot-on, but for a big fan of football video game i needed more than commentary to develop love for a football game, i continued playing FIFA 13 and the whole thing started making sense, the moves that used to irritate started getting better, to cut long story short i went to go and buy my own copy on ps3(costing an arm and a leg). Since January 2013 i avnt played PES13 ONCE, we are in end of October already....PES has lost it....shikena

4 Likes

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Lilprincey(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Team pes...2013 i can't stop playing it
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by jmaine: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi: WHat should we Fifa Addicts say about FIFA14? Total waste of money this year! angry

Simply do an update to fix that annoying FIFA 14 release and all will be well.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hmm
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
lalaboi: WHat should we Fifa Addicts say about FIFA14? Total waste of money this year! angry

Lol you! E good 4 u make he pain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Omzie: The fact that this is a new engine is no excuse to have numerous flaws.....for Christ sake they had 12 months of testing so u mean to tell me they couldnt fix the problem? Take Fifa for example.......they introduced the new impact engine in Fifa 12 which was a major success now they have released the Ignite engine for fifa 14 which simulates a real world environment. Its no suprise that fifa always bangs a rating of 9.5 outta 10 while pes always languishes at 7.5 with an all time best rating of 8.0(pes 13). All you pes fans can hate fifa as much as u want buh it would never change the fact that fifa always tops in ratings and you'll have to go all the way back to pes 6 to find pes beating fifa.

Fifa has been terrible since 2011

FIFA14 on the PS3 is the worst so far. The Ignite engine is only coming out on the next gen consoles
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Ruq: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
How about me being disappointed at PES all through.

Since 2011 Fifa created a plot to wipe out PES and since then they've been nuking them.

FiFa for a taste of perfection i just think FIFA 12 was the best version of Fifa.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by vizboy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
love playing both but fifa is still the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.