Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 (29421 Views)

PES 2014 And FIFA 14 For PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by adadadon(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lil'knight:
We never even play pes 13 finish dem don release nxt one, nawaoooo....still d best pes2013 player in ma sch-@oau fajuite
Who dash you In the whole of Faj(OAU) go ask of Moses PS2 but mainly PS3 and PC lol
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Extom(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
And here I was thinking I was the only one who threw away the 15,000 I used in getting it.
But this one that some people are still complaining about the FIFA, guess I'll just stick to my adventures ooh.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by coolest01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sorry,e don do...Oya no vex na...
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by orgasticdance: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
I've played virtually every konami soccer game out there since iss and iss deluxe on snes and sega. Bought fifa 13 and pes 13 last year after a brief hiatus from pes 10 and i was flat out disappointed with either game. wack game physics, wack ai systems, annoying cpu controlled teams dont play like their real life counterparts(this has been a major issue for me). eg i'll use wigan and be bossing barcelona in possession..meh( and im just decent). Master league was more fun on ps one and ps2. i play other sports games like nfl and nba and ill say that soccer games have evolved slowly compared to other sports genres.the nba 2k series which isnt perfect blows fifa and pes out of water in my opinion. when u player lakers or heat; 9 out of ten times the teams play in the same way their real life teams play making it more immersive and fun. lebron plays like lebron. kobe plays like kobe etc. the attention to detail is unreal. in socccer games the detail stops at graphics and attributes.
maybe i have unrealistic expectations for these game sims, it just sucks whenever there's a new release and something inside me keeps yearning for the game physics in classic titles like iss pro98, pes2 pes 5 and pes 9. pes 12 was decent too. only fifa game i ever loved was the WC2010 one..

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
STENACO: Pls someone should help me with the crack of fifa2014 or pes 2014. Or the serial of any of them.

GOOGLE !!!!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by GentleMimi: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls what is the official language on this thread? I c'nt understand jack!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nep2une(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pes fan currently having an affair with fifa 13 all my friends have dumped pes . pes12 was my last pes game it wasnt challenging anymore i was overkilling guys. i thought fifa was sluggish at first but now i cant go a day without playing it thanks to ASUU
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Ogundale: To me i like Fifa the more sharp graphics and nice commentary who can beat that.

*sharper graphics not more sharp!!! No vex we learn everyday
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by mekussays: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2013
UNLEASHED: Myself and 6 of my close friends use to be PES fan but after a taste of FIFA 12 three years ago, it's bye bye to PES for me and my friends and we've not looked back.
By the way if anyone fancy getting beaten on FIFA 14 (PS3). Please drop your PSN ID

Psn id...mailemeka@yahoo.com....ill show u real fifa skills...
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Omzie: The fact that this is a new engine is no excuse to have numerous flaws.....for Christ sake they had 12 months of testing so u mean to tell me they couldnt fix the problem? Take Fifa for example.......they introduced the new impact engine in Fifa 12 which was a major success now they have released the Ignite engine for fifa 14 which simulates a real world environment. Its no suprise that fifa always bangs a rating of 9.5 outta 10 while pes always languishes at 7.5 with an all time best rating of 8.0(pes 13). All you pes fans can hate fifa as much as u want buh it would never change the fact that fifa always tops in ratings and you'll have to go all the way back to pes 6 to find pes beating fifa.

impact engine a success? stopped reading ryt there. and u got 7 likes too. hmmm...I guess FIFA fans swarm this place. new engines on old hard ware is very difficult thing to do. u need more than jux a year. game is unfinished but FIFA ain't any better, in fact FIFA ain't football atall. so wanna critique, go ahead, buh don't praise FIFA while doing it. hurts ur credibility big tym.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 1:00am On Oct 24, 2013
physise: pes 14 na complete rubbish d graphics be like ps2

what, what are u playing it on? I hope its nt ur non gaming laptop. u can't use general purpose laptops for games and complain about bad graphics. pes 14 has get graphics, the one part it receiving praise on. so pls jux stop
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 1:06am On Oct 24, 2013
iberu001: Me prefer fifa because its not easy to score goal wen playing fifa unlike pes that u can score goal frm d midfleld if u play shot

wow so many lies. pls is it pes 14 or 13 or 12 or 11 or 10 or 09 that u're talking about? which one cos u're flat out lying

even the ps2 ones were not that easy. I remember FIFA 07 did dat a lot tho.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2013
kpolli:

They should have never changed the engine

so they shud have stayed with the engine that's 10yrs old and was soo rigid that it didn't allow efficient additional new techs to it? please revise that thought pattern, the new engine has potential, they fix it. u'll be glad. I feel ur pain now but hold on friend

1 Like

Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by hauwaolaniyi(f): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2013
kimco:

wow so many lies. pls is it pes 14 or 13 or 12 or 11 or 10 or 09 that u're talking about? which one cos u're flat out lying

even the ps2 ones were not that easy. I remember FIFA 07 did dat a lot tho.
Maybe his difficulty level is on beginer
Check out superstar on p.c. Or top player on ps2 And its like the players are not the same even when you use the same team against computer
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 1:16am On Oct 24, 2013
jmaine:

For where, your squad remains the same. How Dem wan take sell new games if old games go get the latest squad update.

Origin no go free for you grin

jux teach him how to do it

@ the guy in need: ma guy what are u on? PC/ ps3/360?
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kimco(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2013
jmaine:

Na just small MB e dey be. Na so I run update my own thinking say I go fit dump my Pre-patch FIFA 14 for corner but nothing just change angry

Thank God for the PC version, I don download the latest squad update for my PC version sharply from one online source

No time . . . . grin

very gud lol.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by binhozie(m): 4:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

But shey FIFA dey update?!

FIFA 13 no dey update again o
Initially it did, but they stopped about 2 months before 14 was release
I'm still on FIFA 13 and loving it..still a decent amount of people playing online so no shaking..2v2 online team play all the way
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Braveht: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2013
Have played the Full version of PES14 and compared to 13 there are so many changes especially with the game play. But it's better than the 13. There needs to be alot of change management coz every thing here seems to be different from 13.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Carlmax(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Thank God for early buyers like op... They give us more ideas on how to spend our money, still rocking PES 2013 till 2014... Except I get a free 2014 PC version
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by qlp007(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2013
FIFA? Bring it on!
PES? Bring it on!
It don't make me no difference! Play PES for an hour, quit then play FIFA for another hour.
I just love football! That's all I know!
Ability to understand the game engines is what most people lack and that is why they end up being disappointed like the OP. I remember when PES12 came out and it was super difficult and all players could dribble and run like Ronaldo; The simple trick to solve this was just to use two defenders and shadow mark and perfectly time your X tackle to avoid unnecessary fouls, SIMPLE!!! Already played PES14 and as much as I have seen flaws, it is still a good game that I will still understand with time(Too busy these days tho). Getting FIFA14 soon tho.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by qlp007(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2013
physise: pes 14 na complete rubbish d graphics be like ps2

Seriously Obviously you haven't seen the game at all.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Bigcola(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Seriously pes 2012 is still the best ever done by pes....... Love it so much. To be realistic pes and fifa no dy the same league
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by surplusspending(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2013
jmaine:

I did rather watch a cricket match than play PES games . .

fifa abi fafi? pes and fafi no dey for class..maybe u are a learner that's why u dey play fafi...pls try and improve
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls, ȋ̝̊ need a 2013patch for PES2011. And personally ȋ̝̊ think PES died in 2010.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by kannymoore(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Tolexander: boss, you still dey play game?
Wetin you want make your pikin dey play?
Dude.. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to the thread, please move on...abeg...cos this your shoddy attempt at sarcasm is sadly very irritating.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Tolexander: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2013
kannymoore:
Dude.. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to the thread, please move on...abeg...cos this your shoddy attempt at sarcasm is sadly very irritating.
if it irritates you, then jump into the lagoon to bid the world goodbye!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by CE: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
they foresaw what is happening to man united now!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by UNLEASHED(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2013
mekussays:

Psn id...mailemeka@yahoo.com....ill show u real fifa skills...

Your PSN ID is not your email address.
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Archmage(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
tj-dj:
I used to be a die-hard fan of PES, I bought PES 2013 at launch and was having a great time with it, all was sweet and rosy then my brother(also a big fan of PES) suggested i try out FIFA 13 I grumbled at first but decided to give it a shot,i hated the movement at first but give it to FIFA you cant fault the commentary its just spot-on, but for a big fan of football video game i needed more than commentary to develop love for a football game, i continued playing FIFA 13 and the whole thing started making sense, the moves that used to irritate started getting better, to cut long story short i went to go and buy my own copy on ps3(costing an arm and a leg). Since January 2013 i avnt played PES13 ONCE, we are in end of October already....PES has lost it....shikena
same thing hapend 2 me o. D last fifa i played was fifa02. Bt dis year, thnks 2 assu, i decided to try fifa13. Mehn, d dynamism is what i love. U got to play wit your brains. Pes does 70% of tins 4 u. Who noticd how ur opponents ginger nd attack in dyin minutes when you have a slim lead. Fifa rocks!!!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by Archmage(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
tj-dj:
I used to be a die-hard fan of PES, I bought PES 2013 at launch and was having a great time with it, all was sweet and rosy then my brother(also a big fan of PES) suggested i try out FIFA 13 I grumbled at first but decided to give it a shot,i hated the movement at first but give it to FIFA you cant fault the commentary its just spot-on, but for a big fan of football video game i needed more than commentary to develop love for a football game, i continued playing FIFA 13 and the whole thing started making sense, the moves that used to irritate started getting better, to cut long story short i went to go and buy my own copy on ps3(costing an arm and a leg). Since January 2013 i avnt played PES13 ONCE, we are in end of October already....PES has lost it....shikena
same thing hapend 2 me o. D last fifa i played was fifa02. Bt dis year, thnks 2 assu, i decided to try fifa13. Mehn, d dynamism is what i love. U got to play wit your brains. Pes does 70% of tins 4 u. Who noticd how ur opponents ginger nd attack in dyin minutes when you have a slim lead? Fifa rocks!!!
Re: Extremely Disappointed With PES 2014 by oskion(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Follow @oskion_99

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! Cheats For Unlimited Coin For Dream League Soccer 2016 / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.