Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment (1491 Views)

When Stocks And Naira Fall, What Next? / How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment by Jeanfortune(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
hello peeps, uhmm... despite all the stuffs i ve been hearing about this, still dont know how to go about it, need some nice and understanding individuals to enlighten me, thanks in advance
Re: Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment by stockbull(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
you should be definite
Re: Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment by FINMGR: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jeanfortune: hello peeps, uhmm... despite all the stuffs i ve been hearing about this, still dont know how to go about it, need some nice and understanding individuals to enlighten me, thanks in advance

YOU CAN PM ME FOR ANY DETAILS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
Re: Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment by Jeanfortune(f): 4:37am On Oct 15, 2013
stockbull: you should be definite

i mean stocks and shares buying, hw do i know when its safe to buy, where its best to buy and stuffs like that
Re: Information On Shares, Stocks And General Investment by stockbull(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Jeanfortune:

i mean stocks and shares buying, hw do i know when its safe to buy, where its best to buy and stuffs like that
i think you will need more than what can be said in a single post. check my stock thread tagged "nigerian stock exchange market pick alert" you buy when the bear is losing hand to the bull after long period of dominance and you ensure you buy stocks with impressive earnings report.

(1) (Reply)

Is Transcorp Hotel IPO Worth Buying? Honest Opinion Pls / The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today / Ikwe- Onna Refinery Commission In Onna, Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.