Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? (11593 Views)

ZARA Bodycon Dress Selling For As Low As 2,000. / How To Identify A Fake Perfume / Zara, H&M : In Lagos ?! (2) (3) (4)

HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
I recently Bought this Zara Bag, it has D feel n texture of an Original n it sure looks it, D finishing in n out is Suberp Buh in d inner side bag area where designers usually Tag their design name... No name was there, d Zara ws missing.. I've neva bought a Zara Bag b4 so I dontt know if their designs don't put their design name in that inner side Bag buh frm wat I know of designer bags their names are almost always there so I ask my ladies in the house who are familiar with Zara, is it usually there? Cos that's d only problem I hv wit this bag
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Announcement grin
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
These are the pics... Pls someone who knows about this bags shld help b4 d time on my return policy runs out... Don't really have any friends who'll help wit this matter.. @ammyluv You are funny buh don't worry I understand grin

Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^^ Thanks dear for your Input, It luks Gud buh u can never be sure so I had to ask...
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by Yvete(f): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ma'am, your bag is a Zara Shopper bag. They usually come with a small leather marking with Zara written on it - near the inner zipper and no logo stamp on the outside. No need to worry unless its an old edition bag, but it sure looks like a 1:1 mirror replica bag.
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yvete: Ma'am, your bag is a Zara Shopper bag. They usually come with a small leather marking with Zara written on it - near the inner zipper and no logo stamp on the outside. No need to worry unless its an old edition bag, but it sure looks like a 1:1 mirror replica bag.
thanks dear...
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by funkybaby(f): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Did you buy the bag DIRECTLY from a Zara shop or from a third party?
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
funkybaby: Did you buy the bag DIRECTLY from a Zara shop or from a third party?
not a Zara shop buh from a bag retail shop... They sell other bags too
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by funkybaby(f): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
dontgivafuck: not a Zara shop buh from a bag retail shop... They sell other bags too

My dear, it's fake.

I have never seen a zara handbag with that type of logo/stamp on the bag. Especially the 'shopper' style handbag range.

Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^^D older models did have it though buh dis is 2013 if it is a very old model or d fake, I don't fink I still want it.. I mean I have lost confidence in d bag n can't really confidently carry it again so I guess I'll hv to return it n take a brand I'm familiar with... I bought it cos I'm customers wit d retail shop and they don't really carry fakes buh wit all this I'm no longer satisfied wit d bag

Thanks for ur input, its highly appreciated
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by funkybaby(f): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2013
dontgivafuck: I've neva bought a Zara Bag

You have said you've never bought a zara bag before so how do you know/how sure are you that the 'old edition' handbags have such logo?

Zara's basic leather/faux leather shopper bags are always plain with no distinctive outer logo.

The bag is fake. Trust me.
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by dontgivafuck: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2013
funkybaby:

You said you've never bought a zara bag before so how do you know/how sure are you that the 'old edition' handbags have such logo?

Zara's basic leather/faux leather shopper bags are always plain with no distinctive outer logo.

The bag is fake. Trust me.
I haven't n I do trust you, I hv done a lot of googling b4 I came to nairaland n frankly frm d ones I've seen none had a distinctive outer logo, but I asked for opinion on other purse forums dts how I got to know of d older Editions.

Thanks again
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by Room1007: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
so u started a thread cos u got a fake zara bag.. embarassed why not order d original, cant be that hard..i wonder what people that got fake Giuseppe Zanotti shoes will do cheesy..they will design website to announce it undecided
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by funkybaby(f): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Room 1007: so u started a thread cos u got a fake zara bag.. embarassed why not order d original, cant be that hard..i wonder what people that got fake Giuseppe Zanotti shoes will do cheesy..they will design website to announce it undecided

If you have nothing decent/constructive to say to the OP, why not STFU.
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by lepasharon(f): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Go and return it
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by accessoriesng: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Buy beautiful zara bags online from accessoriesng.com
Re: HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? by machy91: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME!! i am not sure either it's original ZARA or not. Because when I search for ZARA quilted handbags, they don't have this kind of design.

Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? / Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) / Read & Write Fluent English. (ADULT EDUCATION)