Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? (48884 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Best Nysc Camp In Nigeria / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by fubbyy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
bini girl: The Best CDS Group to join is Publicity CDS.

What they do:
Running of OBS while in Camp.
Publishing of monthly corpers' magazine.
Publishing of Year Book at the end of each service year.
Media coverage of all corpers' events.
Weekly Broadcast of Corpers' Program on TV and Radio within the State. etc.

In all, Publicity CDS is a fun and educative group. cool
its like dis is the one i'll join
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
If u don't like stress join road safety but if you are the oversabi type join pet
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by solacec4t(f): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Join MDGs, its really cool. I had fun and i learnt alot, I am sure u will too.

All the best.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by aigjoey(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
BAND CDS..... MUSIC IS LIFE... Y in camp u can join d band group. its fun and if u r lucky to b posted to d state capital u automaticaly become a member of band cds. Its funnnn to b a menber .

u can also join d pet group in camp.....

bt d best cds group is FRSC.....SAFETY... SAFETY FIRST. Its fun to b a member of frsc . In where i serve i am d PROVOST . AND WE R D TALK OF D CDS GROUP.. U NO YYYY ..... BECAUSE WE GET SWAGGGG
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by fubbyy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
solace-c4t:
Join MDGs, its really cool. I had fun and i learnt alot, I am sure u will too.

All the best.
pls whats the full meaning of this MDGs and what do they do?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Iaz93: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU why me??! Me sef for put mouth now! but. . .

2 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by reallife3(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
na NYSC band cds it is fun all true, imagine going for cds where u dance, sing, play musical instrument. NYSC band cds is d best, to crown it, NO General CDS, head count ( am sure of that of kaduna Band)

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by yerima11: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
The only and best CDS group without too much talks and no meeting is the Adult Literacy.

In Warri, we converge three times a week to teach adult unmarried and marrried women how to read and write.

We dont go to the secretariat to hold endless talks and meetings and contribute money to infinity.

All we do is field work, teaching and going into homes. markets and shops to sensitize and invite them to come study for free.

3 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by alabig(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nysc Anti-Hiv/Aids cds club is the best.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by abdulahi001: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
WOTCLEFT (women Trafficking and child labour eradication foundatio) CD Group.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by li2boy: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tourism all d way. Tourism cds in abuja was fun,d best cds grp of 2011 batch c kiss
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Naero(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
medical CDS grp
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nysc sucks.

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by ravensckar(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
ganja06: I'm in tourism...
We visit tourist sites...

Tourism club...
Bringing the world to kwara.
Tourism club as a CDS group? Lyk serious,tel me u'r nt high on weed. Abeg expantiate further on thr Modus Operandi nau. it kinda interest me gan ni.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Naero(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dont worry, it wont be long
Iaz93: ASUU why me??! Me sef for put mouth now! but. . .
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by yorke1: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
The best CD Group to join is LAWMA CD group if you are serving in LAGOS STATE. I really enjoyed every bit of it until some unserious elements came to join the CD group from one BATCH like that. Thank God i was passing out then. But all in all that CD Group is a CD group to join. I bet, you will come to thank me later if you join.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Kwesy44(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
fubbyy: i dnt think so, mod dis is the kind of topic 2 mk fp for prospective corpers
fubbyy: pls whats the full meaning of this MDGs and what do they do?
Its Millennium Development Goals.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sure!
chukwuinya: mdgs all d way
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by segebase(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
You should join the drama group
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by aigjoey(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
MELLINIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALThe Millennium Development Goals are a UN initiative. The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are eight international development goals that were established following the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000, following the adoption of the United Nations Millennium Declaration. All 189 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations committed to help achieve these goals by the year
2015. The goals are: 1. Eradicating extreme poverty and hunger 2. Achieving universal primary education 3. Promoting gender equality and empowering women 4. Reducing child mortality rates 5. Improving maternal health 6. Combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases 7. Ensuring environmental sustainability 8. Developing a global partnership for development[1] Each goal has specific targets and dates for achieving
those targets. To accelerate progress, the G8 Finance Ministers agreed in June 2005 to provide enough funds
to the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the African Development Bank (AfDB) to cancel $40 to $55 billion in debt owed by members of
the Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) to allow them to redirect resources to programs for improving
health and education and for alleviating poverty.

3 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
k.style:
Farm n agric.....i wz d presidnt sef....mr peter,may d gods hunt u 4 puttin me in dat cds group....
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by doctore89: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
BAND, BAND, BAND, ONE BAND, ONE SOUND, ALWAYS FUN TO BE THERE, NEVER REGRET IT FOR A DAY DAMN, I MISS MY DRUMS cry

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by gospel11: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
mr_king: FRSC .. Is apparently †ђξ Best CDS to join!! That FRSC cds uniform alone gives prestige!! I swear!! Just as someone here already noted! you'll get a Road safety I'd card! Infact, where I served in Kogi, Road safety members where entitled to free ride and bike! Infact most persons mistook us for Road safety staff! We usually go on Road check once in every week, we also established Road safety clubs in secondary schools! And engaged in community services!! During my time, I was †ђξ CADET - IN - CHIEF it was fun sha while it lasted!! Road safety club is simply †ђξ best CDS in Nysc! Coz you'll be meaningfully engaged! And at †ђξ end, you'll be issued Certificate direct from Abuja!! I'm still in contact with my UNIT COMMANDER .. Still waiting for him to fullfil his promise!!!

Very true.... Was the secretary general.. It was fun all the way... We were treated with dignity and I had a nice time while serving and as a member of this CDS group in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Adult literacy? Is that not one of the things MDGs facilitators do or is that a diff cds entirely?
Well it was fun teaching the adults,seeing them behave like kids and so eager to learn smiley
H T U
6 6 9
+ 7 0 1

Teacher: 9 + 1=10,write 0 carry 1
Student: (interrupts)where are you carrying it to? shocked
Teacher:I am not carrying it to anywhere,I'll add it to 6 + 0
Students:nawa o! Maths too hard o!

Lol
yerima11: The only and best CDS group without too much talks and no meeting is the Adult Literacy.

In Warri, we converge three times a week to teach adult unmarried and marrried women how to read and write.

We dont go to the secretariat to hold endless talks and meetings and contribute money to infinity.

All we do is field work, teaching and going into homes. markets and shops to sensitize and invite them to come study for free.

3 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by fubbyy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
which of these cds contain more crowd?because i go where pple go, and which of them contain plenty girls because i hate seein only guys in any event except nbm matter, lastly, which of them can benefit you after nysc in terms of continuation of it even after you have passed out
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by dubyfranky: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
bini girl: The Best CDS Group to join is Publicity CDS.

What they do:
Running of OBS while in Camp.
Publishing of monthly corpers' magazine.
Publishing of Year Book at the end of each service year.
Media coverage of all corpers' events.
Weekly Broadcast of Corpers' Program on TV and Radio within the State. etc.

In all, Publicity CDS is a fun and educative group. cool

yep, we're d best. I was d president of OBS while i was in camp in march dis year. I'll pass out in february
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by jelmusboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
The best CDS group in Ogun State is YAHSAC/HAAC CDS group. They are anti-HIV group. They will even train you from camp
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Realdeals(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Road safety all the way! we shut down a major road in minna because we want to paint the road with zebra crossing, road safety get mouth die
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nauttyprof(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'll recommend Education and Charity. It's a CDS responsible for enlightening the masses about the importance of education, and also encouraging the less priviledge in the society while also providing them with necessary materials. The group visits schools, charity homes, remand homes etc. Most of all, it's a CDS concerned about humanity.

I don't know if this CDS is everywhere but it's a good one to join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Gistwitherico(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
I know some guys who were not doctors that joined the b*reasts without spot CDS group . They were sexuall*y drunk... Don't join them oh,.. Join charity CDS and help unpriveleged people.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Frsc all the way.

The I.d card is for life.

I still use mine uptil now.even in western union no one will ask you for national I.d or international passport.

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by mkoabiola: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Who go say hm soup no sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) / Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.