Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Do I Need A Gf For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Need A Gf For? (1686 Views)

Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? / All Those Bobos Wey Get More Than One Gf For Naija How Una Dey Take Manage Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need A Gf For? by tardell007(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yeahh,what do i really need a girlfriend for when i have my books and my phone?
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Now a very reasonable guy. You are an example of those who will go places and succeed. Once you are a person who can totally remove babes from the equation, then you are perfect and sky is your limit. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
tpacalipse: Now a very reasonable guy. You are an example of those who will go places and succeed. Once you are a person who can totally remove babes from the equation, then you are perfect and sky is your limit. Keep it up.
1000000000000000000000000000 likes, hussle first, girls later
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by LoveDecay(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
tardell007: Yeahh,what do i really need a girlfriend for when i have my books and my phone?

Dont forget porrn wink
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Reincarnated(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Base your motto on the most famous line in scarface: "first you get the money, then you get the power, THEN you get the woman".
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Love_Decay:

Dont forget porrn wink
That's why he said phone. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Omolola1(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nothing dear
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by tardell007(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lol,i dont do that sh** bro..
Love_Decay:

Dont forget porrn wink
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by mspee(f): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
tardell007: Yeahh,what do i really need a girlfriend for when i have my books and my phone?

Nothing at all, just face your books. smiley
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Tonykings: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
I pity u.....konji neva hold u,
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by mysticgal(f): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
bro all the best
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by drmikeadams(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
unless you are masturbating which am very sure you r doing right now
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Tonykings: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
dr_mike_adams: unless you are masturbating which am very sure you r doing right now

abi ooo..... Ppl ar tell em nufin as if dy no gt babe for one syd.mk una fear God oooo
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Reincarnated(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
dr_mike_adams: unless you are masturbating which am very sure you r doing right now

No be girlfriend the guy talk undecided and why must the girl be your gf before u can hit it undecided
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by bravolyk(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
you can loose money chasing women but you can never loose women chasing money #teamhustle

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
So far u sabi ashii joints, smh
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
My turn:

OP bro, as for me, three things are involved; My books, my phone and my vaseline! angry

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

OP bro, as for me, three things are involved; My books, my phone and my vaseline! angry
be my guest
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Slyder(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

This guy eeh. You and vaseline dey for covenant ni?? You never forget to go with it.
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Tyche(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
And you have to open a thread?

We have noticed you, now run along
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2013
I really don't understand why teenagers have girlfriend instead of girl-friend.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by ChiSun27(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2013
E no too dey easy sha...but God will help you.

But if you have been engaging in sex previously...na only yourself you dey decieve.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Princeparix(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2013
life is so short and sweet; u cant afford to waste time.

*jumps into gf river*

swims out, gives 190 my wallet, grabs ma fone and jumps bk.
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2013
Op,thats cool,if that's the pattern u want to apply,cool.
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by 190theclown: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Princeparix: life is so short and sweet; u cant afford to waste time.

*jumps into gf river*

swims out, gives 190 my wallet, grabs ma fone and jumps bk.
grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Princeparix(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin
wink wink
Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
@OP
it takes great experience and skills to understand women.....and the only way to gain that is by getting involved with them very early.
men like you, who choose to remove women from their lives, become inadequate around women when they finally get to date one, and therefore you will equally be inadequate around women if/when you become somebody (practice make perfect).

so get yourself some steel balls, stop hiding your insecure timid self under the pretence of book or what not, and go meet some WOMEN!

a GF will help you understand the art of dating women, the in s and outs of women, how to treat women, how to act around women etc

PS: to all the people who are advising you to be somebody before thinking of women: what if he NEVER becomes "somebody (like the gazillions out there)?! should he simply forget about being in a r/ship for the rest of his natural life?! NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Need A Gf For? by 50calibre(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
OP don't worry, I can see Vaseline is the most commonly used lube in Nigeria, by the time you've used up dozens of Vaseline, you would know why you need a girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy / I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. / Friend Zone 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.