Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner (11286 Views)

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by reportnaija(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wow, silent millionaires in Nigeria. I actually never heard of this guy until yesterday when photos of his breathtaking mansion flooded the internet. The mansion belongs to Okwudili Umenyiora, CEO of Dilly Motors.
Car dealer, Dili and his pregnant wife moved into the marvellous edifice three weeks ago with their two kids. Dili’s mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors and he is the half brother of Naeto C’s wife Nicole and it took 4 years to build the mansion which they just moved into few weeks back
See more photos of the house below

Source: http://reportnaija.com/photos-inside-sophisticated-mansion-nigeria-meet-owner/

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by ammyluv2002(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
No
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by ATMC(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
wow! young and full of life the couples are!
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
That's Okwi, a friend of mine, never knew he owns that house, got to ring him up.
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by ammyluv2002(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Billyonaire: That's Okwi, a friend of mine, never knew he owns that house, got to ring him up.
For your mind now grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by DnigerianPrince: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Billyonaire: That's Okwi, a friend of mine, never knew he owns that house, got to ring him up.

If you have to say it, it probably isn't true
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
DnigerianPrince:

If you have to say it, it probably isn't true
Nonsense, why would I lie, I actually owe him some cash though. That is way back.
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by KELVINXY: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nonsense, why would I lie, I actually owe him some cash though.
That is way back.

Lolz
Ur name supoz be Lie-nus...grin grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
All i can say is woooow!
Young couple the guy is so cute on skin cut. Hmmm!
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by anonymous6(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
interesting
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by KELVINXY: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cutejay: All i can say is woooow!
Lol
Make hm wife catch u dere.grin

I think sey na d mansion u supoz dey check out sef undecided
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by lulukay(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Saw this same house on NL and it was owned by Adenuga now Dilly....dis house get plenty owners ooh undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rubbish, my house in my village in anambra state beats this one hands down; is it an office complex or what??

I guess u nairalanders have no sense of taste. So sad.
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
OP bro, where are the pictures? angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
How many type of this house are in Nigeria?
First it was dangote that owns the house, second its adenuga, now nah neato_C cousin

All this blogers sef
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2013
Cutejay: All i can say is woooow!
The money must have made yhu say that.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Chanchit: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2013

Call him for what...? To beg for one room..?
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by ChiSun27(m): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2013
Wait a minute...hope I'm not the only one noticing that the guy is not in love. The girl is more into him than he is.

He hardly smiles or even hugs in d pictures. No passion...no flair...the wife is the only one that does all this.

Are you sure...#mouthsealedfornow#
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2013
@Kelvin-xy the wooow was for the house, i just admired Gods work of creation i am not crushing on the guy.
@Jamey Maxwell what's it with you guys and money each time a lady admires something beautiful'
there is nothing wrong in what i said i only admired the house and the couple.
No hard feelings bro money is good.
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Nonsense, why would I lie, I actually owe him some cash though. That is way back.
.... So since u knw him and owe him money, how exactly does it affect the price of garri (-.-) :/
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2013
ChiSun27: Wait a minute...hope I'm not the only one noticing that the guy is not in love. The girl is more into him than he is.

He hardly smiles or even hugs in d pictures. No passion...no flair...the wife is the only one that does all this.

Are you sure...#mouthsealedfornow#
I SWEAR I FOLLOW U NOTICE AM
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2013
This is HOUSE.

God, pls bless me and my future husband wit this kind of wealth.

Multiply and favour the works of our hand. Amen
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by toyorsiii(f): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
nyere84: This is HOUSE.

God, pls bless me and my future husband wit this kind of wealth.

Multiply and favour the works of our hand. Amen
careful what u wish for missy...why dont u google him...im sure u'll be surprised

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by reportnaija(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: OP bro, where are the pictures? angry
sorry it was the network that was bad yesterday.. here are the pictures
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by emmalezy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
reportnaija:
sorry it was the network that was bad yesterday.. here are the pictures
pix here
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by cosmatika(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Except U still hav more pics to post, but sorry I didnt c any sophistications in d 1s U posted. If U re done, den tell me lemme post pics frm Neya camp, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu's country home
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by cosmatika(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
If u need more, tell me

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by cosmatika(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
more

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
toyorsiii: careful what u wish for missy...why dont u google him...im sure u'll be surprised
And you madam, i knew wat i wished for. I wished 4 wealth, and not him.
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Lolitua(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Onn boy!!!!.....money gud oooo....buh wait ooo...mine far z more bigger dan diz joor...
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by toyorsiii(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
nyere84: I wished 4 wealth, and not him.
hey hey...easy there okay, and wait a sec...i was referring to his wealth nt him...got u, u actually like d guy nd lemme c...ur silently wishing ur d lady beside him....well if u can dream it...u can do it ;
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
See dem, Gold Diggers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Tonto Dike’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.