Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46338 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ole
grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by elrony(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin grin

She said .."can we break up ??"...,

Dat was d most romantic words ever!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Omolola1(f): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
send me your account number undecided

9 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by mooregan(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
She told me "you're d most foolish guy I've ever dated". That's so romantic right?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Tuntheycr7: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2013
When she said 'dear i wnt ask u 4 BIS money again, if do call me bastard'

15 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Dyt: Ole
grin grin grin grin
grin
Dyt: Ole
grin grin grin grin
hehehe! That's vewi romantic naa

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 1:13am On Oct 12, 2013
elrony: grin grin grin

She said .."can we break up ??"...,

Dat was d most romantic words ever!!!
hohuhahehi(laughing in french)

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2013
Somebody has it in his/her signature on nairaland to be "Send my your account number" In all sincerity, it's really romantic; free money!! grin cool grin grin cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?
Honey, please manage this #10,000,000. I will call you when I get back to Abuja, we have a senate session tomorrow, twas a really nice weekend with you" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by jaz(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2013
I tire for awa naija gals oo. Na so so money.
How can "manage 10millio naira be more romantic than "we'll stick together for better or worse "

19 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Tholudee(f): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Tuntheycr7: When she said 'dear i wnt ask u 4 BIS money again, if do call me bastard'
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by oliviatwist: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Op your eye don tear grin

Its from my ex that was engaged embarassed, on quote 'baby, i still love you and its us i still want, just tell me you still want me and give me the go ahead and i will call off the engagement, then we can get married in 2months, pleasssse, no matter the condition you set'

Twas romantic to be wanted lik dat but i culdnt go thru with it cry it didn't feel right cry

11 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by oliviatwist: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Tuntheycr7: When she said 'dear i wnt ask u 4 BIS money again, if do call me bastard'
Ah! You aren't romantic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2013
She said I pay more attention to my car than her. And that my car takes more money from me than she does. I was like wtf?

5 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2013
If dis is wat u guys call romantic words,then my bf hasn't said any romantic word 2 me b4 oo*sobs*

4 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by oliviatwist: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2013
tpacalipse: She said I pay more attention to my car than her. And that my car takes more money from me than she does. I was like wtf?
Ohhhh! How romantic undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?

In my best romantic voice while falling deep into those big round eyes and whispering *You be thief*

24 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by pheyikemi: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2013
He called me by my name, he said "Feyi, I will never break your heart, God help me". Isn't that romantic? grin

16 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Layiwoo(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2013
oliviatwist:
Ohhhh! How romantic undecided
Romantic Indeed.....sighs

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lertee(f): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princeparix(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2013
Roma wetin Na AS ROMA?

5 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by djeezy(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2013
She told me "I've always loved you, even before we started dating".

10 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2013
my ex wasn't even romantic at all..
she was so so boring

5 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Iaz93: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2013
undecided angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn

9 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Hehehehe
Babes dey dream ehn
I follow dream too ooo
My helper
Locate me sharp sharp

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2013
Phder:
Honey, please manage this #10,000,000. I will call you when I get back to Abuja, we have a senate session tomorrow, twas a really nice weekend with you" grin grin grin
hehehehe! See this one wey poverty don wire troway!

5 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
na awoof go kill u o! Oloshi

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: hehehehe! See this one wey poverty don wire troway!
lorettafrancis: na awoof go kill u o! Oloshi
lorettafrancis: hehehehe! See this one wey poverty don wire troway!

LWKMD oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by OCTAVO: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2013
pheyikemi: He called me by my name, he said "Feyi, I will never break your heart, God help me". Isn't that romantic? grin
That's romantic baby, our best is yet to come wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2013
pheyikemi: He called me by my name, he said "Feyi, I will never break your heart, God help me". Isn't that romantic? grin
OCTAVO:
That's romantic baby, our best is yet to come wink

U go fear love na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Which Girl Do I Decide On? / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.