Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46340 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
the most romantic a word a girl ever said to me. ( WEN I WAN NOISE AM FIRST TIME) MY LOVER...I VE NEVER DONE DIS BEFORE AM A VIRGIN. DAT WAS IN 2010...WE RE STILL TOGETHER THOUGH I VE SO MANY OTHER CHICS BUT SHE IS MY NUMBER 1. because I FELL IN LOVE WIT HER DAT MOMENT...

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by loswhite(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
When I first saw u, I died internally....lol I guess dat was very romantic
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by loswhite(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorretta u: The first time he saw me.

He asked

'where have you been all my life?'
he was singing Rihanna's song 4 u
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by holarmum: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
He told me ''I will always b gr8ful 2 God 4 avn u''........W@ a romantic statement i ever heard
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Soso990240(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
cry cheesy
Phder: Somebody has it in his/her signature on nairaland to be "Send my your account number" In all sincerity, it's really romantic; free money!! grin cool grin grin cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss
bros ur signature na die.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by oliviatwist: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
pink kindy :

aaaaauuuuuu! Wish u guys made it tru 2geda. All de best.

Dat was 2years ago, they later got married embarassed thank you dear

ceasarpoetic: she looked at me wt doubtz nd uncertain abt d future nd said...poet,i knw men mite have orda galz but can u promise to alwayz make me number 1?.....it was rilly surprizin but romantic.
Awwwww.....dats really sweet!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
May I have your ATM and pin number?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by anitank(f): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sooooooooooo many romantic words he said grin kiss

But they were all lies undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Donmichaelz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
send me ur account number
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorretta u: The first time he saw me.

He asked

'where have you been all my life?'

Am so free I don't have tym 4 dis rubbish! Where have u been? Ofcos f**king d'hell out of one guy!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by opeshe2(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
When she said "thank you" after a all nite sex. tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
obitobe:

you are part of the reason why Runs Girls are a lot and real love does not exist....i tirer for people like you...

Bros na poverty dey worry u. Wetin be 10M? Diz grls wat moredan dat.......dat was romantic!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
bandol: She said "without you I am nothing and empty"

Dats ma guy! U bring a lot to her table......gud job man!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Conceptz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rajosh: the most romantic word I heard was from my ex. She told me she couldn't live without me.Fast-foward five years later after breakup and she's still alive.

hahaha lolzzz
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by pxjosh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
u're my besr frnd, i'd always be with you through thick nd thin cos i truely love you. then i woke up

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by cindyrella(f): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
He looked straight into my eyes and asked me to close my eyes and I did. then he asked what do you see I laughed and answered "nothing"
He smiled and said that's my life without you.

I almost fainted cheesy

16 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
victorv12: The word love doesn't sound well in most of our naija girls mouth again, all they know is money. When they mention the word love, just look back and calculate the amount that's being wasted. Majority of them don't deserve to be loved, it's men that needed some love and attention.

These chicken eaten girls, all they know is buy me this and that! For them to even satisfy someone sexually is another thing. You must pay or buy some goods for someone to be satisfied. Is it possible to give a Naija girl a bouquet of red roses? No! All they know is chop chop and money. The funny thing about it all, with all the money you spend on them, they still have one broke azz boy by the side they're creeping with. Nigeria girls are too rugged! The few decent ones are scarce, and before you can have access to those one, you'll findout that majority of our guys are on them, before you know, they too evolve into something else. Majority of these girls are not encouraging...This is the time Nigeria is going through some difficulties, and there's nothing wrong for them to start showing some real love by maintaining a relationship and not sleeping... Majority of the problem Nigeria is facing, they're the main cause to it. Assuming our politician's wife are sincere with their crazy husbands, we won't be having most of these problems we're experiencing as a nation, but these women prefer to encourage their husband to steal and loot the system dry.

Bros 4get all dis ur grammar........poverty still put hand 4 ur mata......wetin be chicken? Jst chicken? Mshewwwwwwww

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Soso990240(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
devigblegble: My confession # I really like u, but I just don't know how to express it. I try my best to be the only friend you think about. But I don't want to be just friends. I'm scared that if I tell u how I feel , you won't feel the same way about me. I don't express how I feel when I'm around u, I express how I feel when you are not looking. I just wish I had the heart and brain to tell you just how I feel.
bros na u get sense pass 4 dis thread.na only senator girlfriend go fit turn u down. grin
devigblegble: My confession # I really like u, but I just don't know how to express it. I try my best to be the only friend you think about. But I don't want to be just friends. I'm scared that if I tell u how I feel , you won't feel the same way about me. I don't express how I feel when I'm around u, I express how I feel when you are not looking. I just wish I had the heart and brain to tell you just how I feel.
bros na u get sense pass 4 dis thread.na only senator girlfriend go fit turn u down.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by MaziOmenuko: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goodcare: you are too good on Bed

Awww...you must have been sleeping peacefully like a teddy bear. That's cute
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Soso990240(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
elari: for me. she looked at me, and smiled then said: Elari, u are the best thing that ever happened to me. . .
bros e be like say ur girl na failure.how come u are d best thing dat ever happened 2 her?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by theripper3: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Honey, forget the 200k I asked about last week. Those words melted my racy heart instantly.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by MaziOmenuko: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
She was like: when I count my blessings, I count you first

My heart melted 7 ways from sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
cindyrella: He looked straight into my eyes and asked me to close my eyes and I did. then he asked what do you see I laughed and answered "nothing"
He smiled and said that's my life without you.

I almost fainted cheesy

Dat guy work on u sha.......na ppl like u @ dat point dey tell toasters: ''pls am nt interested am engaged'' no worry tym shall tell!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Morgan1092(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sweetie! U re so sweet #myhead big#
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Poverty no gud......poor guyz dey use love cover up, d real guyz don't give a damn abt giving out 10M! No biggie but dats d true meaning of love and romantic!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Conceptz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Richy.:
" Honey you are just like your father very stingy"
I replied "thanks dear" grin
Lolzzz. dnt kill me wit lafta joo
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
baby if i leave u i go die
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by UDbester(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
The most romantic tin i'v eva heard was: ''myluv, pls let get married, i would sponsor my dowery and all xpensis dat the wedding wud cost'' i was lyk, wow!! I don get free scholership to marital bliz!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by OlaRolls(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Harbosede02: If dis is wat u guys call romantic words,then my bf hasn't said any romantic word 2 me b4 oo*sobs*
ndo bose... no worrie if he hasnt say such den u can b d 1 to start, afterall he was d 1 to say love to u.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by MightyFortress: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
I Hate You. You're not my type. You make me miss having a boyfriend!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
victorv12: The word love doesn't sound well in most of our naija girls mouth again, all they know is money. When they mention the word love, just look back and calculate the amount that's being wasted. Majority of them don't deserve to be loved, it's men that needed some love and attention.

These chicken eaten girls, all they know is buy me this and that! For them to even satisfy someone sexually is another thing. You must pay or buy some goods for someone to be satisfied. Is it possible to give a Naija girl a bouquet of red roses? No! All they know is chop chop and money. The funny thing about it all, with all the money you spend on them, they still have one broke azz boy by the side they're creeping with. Nigeria girls are too rugged! The few decent ones are scarce, and before you can have access to those one, you'll findout that majority of our guys are on them, before you know, they too evolve into something else. Majority of these girls are not encouraging...This is the time Nigeria is going through some difficulties, and there's nothing wrong for them to start showing some real love by maintaining a relationship and not sleeping... Majority of the problem Nigeria is facing, they're the main cause to it. Assuming our politician's wife are sincere with their crazy husbands, we won't be having most of these problems we're experiencing as a nation, but these women prefer to encourage their husband to steal and loot the system dry.
dz d longest romantic tin I have ever heard... Still reading it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello?
I said first time we met.
And if memory serves me well, rihanna was still on her pon de replay album then.

Say what u know.

loswhite: he was singing Rihanna's song 4 u
and you? Wetin be ur problem? undecided

Are u forbidden from falling in love?
maximunimpact:

Am so free I don't have tym 4 dis rubbish! Where have u been? Ofcos f**king d'hell out of one guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.