Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Wanting To Learn Photography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Wanting To Learn Photography (1073 Views)

I Want To Learn Photography / Wanting To Know More About U.p.s,inverter And Other Things On Electronic Circuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanting To Learn Photography by papamos: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello every one this happens to be my first topic here on nairaland but not my first post.
The reason for creating this topic is to actually knw how you guys started out in photography.for a while now i've been thinking of getting into photography and i've been lucky to by great resources and books on photography.
The major problem now is getting photography tools and as we all know how expensive a camera and tool can be
so how did you start
1)did you start with a point and shoot and how were you able to upgrade to a dslr
2)did u work as a apprentice under someone to enable u gain acces to pro cameras
3)to those of you who started out with a used dslr,what was the cheapest,were in lag did you get and at what price?
I'm also willing to share downlinks of books like joe manally hot shoe diaries,light,science and magic ,scott kellby retouching book for photography.
Re: Wanting To Learn Photography by sgd: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Wanting To Learn Photography by papamos: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
sgd: Nice thread
thanks any contribution or do I share links
Re: Wanting To Learn Photography by Agbeke2013: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2013
call me on 08036674361
Re: Wanting To Learn Photography by papamos: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Agbeke2013: call me on 08036674361
are you on watsapp
Re: Wanting To Learn Photography by papamos: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
to those of you dat familiar with issuu ,here my issuu library account where I uploaded some of the books www.issuu.com/Ilelejiprince

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Aregbesola 3d Animation For His Campagn 2014 / Design An Artwork And Win Big - (LIMITED COMPETITION) / Wrapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.