Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To (1434 Views)

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2013
smiley Dear nairalanders,how are you doing?
Let's discuss on the country you hate most,state your reasons and share your experience there if possible smiley

My Personal experience is based on Malaysia a country of hypocrites,and a pure racist area,
A country that hates blacks where they are not as better as some of our countries which lack good leaders. grin Malaysia is as corrupted as any african country,a country with discremination among themselves(indians,chinese,malays)A country that claims to be liberal muslim when is not(Muslim malays have priority on every other races),Malaysia a country in development and don't understand whithout foreigners or immigrants ,the development process is going to be slow or may not even really take place,Already developed country are always welcoming immigrants(USA,CHINA,SOUTH KOREA,FRANCE,GERMANY)some of them are very skilled brains who help them sometimes don't go back to home country.
Lol this same malaysian are real fans of CHRIS BROWN,RIHANNA,JAY-Z,and so many famous black people,Why Because they are americans so they are not black??Is this a good mental civilisation??Damn No

A country which wealth cannot be compared to one of our african developed countries(EGYPT,SOUTH AFRICA)and if not for actual situation NIGERIA grin

MALAYSIA NO GO AREA AS BLACK FOR ME cheesy
Share your own experience and knowledge with us embarassed

AFRICAN FOREVER
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2013
South Africa.
Wud yhu believe doez guyz don't want to hear anything Nigerian?
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2013
@Jamey Maxwell i never knew,i wanted to go tho university there befor god favoured me in another destination,THANK GOD lol smiley
,lol this is africa,we even hate africa,how should we expect white to fear and respect us hm GOD come deliver us
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by Turbocharged: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Guy u better get a life and stop hating. You r hating Malaysia now next time it will be a neighbouring state or tribe.
If they dont want you in their country u better stay in yours.

2 Likes

Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2013
@ Turbocharged LOL exactly because i have freedom to express my mind,when u don't like something you say it... angry Never hate any country more than that one lol,it pains me when i see bros suffering there lol cheesy
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2013
Qatar...Modenised day slavery
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Lol, Qatar??Most muslim dominating population countries are damn racists embarassed i will never gooo lol
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by optimusprime2(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
South Africa & Ukraine/Russia
Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
where one person may fail, another will succeed.....so i expect people to TRAVEL, to SEE THE WORLD, wherever they may end up is up to them, and thus they should take responsibility for their actions. i know many who went to places like UK/US etc and starved (living lives worse than the one they were living back in 9ja)

there is no such thing as a bad country, all countries have good AND bad.

1 Like

Re: The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
I never asked anybody not to go where he wants,i didn't mean a country all of you hate,but one'''' U hate''' smiley peace out

(1) (Reply)

Lord Chosen Members Allegedly Involved In An Accident.. Over 20 Dead / K1 Visa Approved. / British Airways Reputation in Tatters: now named 'Worst European Airline'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.