Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (4910 Views)

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Templa(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forhead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, ", that's her." cheesy
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by sistawoman: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
Thats my Husband. Oh Thank you God for sending me my Angel. I love that man sooooooo much.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by noetic(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
sistawoman:

Thats my Husband. Oh Thank you God for sending me my Angel. I love that man sooooooo much.
lucky you. . . . . . our type is uncommon
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Templa(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2008
*no comments* wink
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by beauteous(f): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
Lmao. . . cheesy sm pple keep makin me laff
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by iice(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
I'd rather he called me hot! Beautiful is a word used one to many times
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Templa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
i once told a lady she was cute and hot,, she was all over me in an instant this was in a gig.
my guess is that it gives them ladies a sense of ,
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
I prefer beautiful, any girl can be hot tongue
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
Id Rather another set of words

Beautiful , Hot. . . . .abeg e don Do!
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Templa(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
@gamine

any suggestions as to the kind of words u would love to hear apart from 'hot' & 'beautiful'?

wiill 'cute' do? wink
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by sistawoman: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
Templa:

@gamine

any suggestions as to the kind of words u would love to hear apart from 'hot' & 'beautiful'?

wiill 'cute' do? wink

I know you did not ask me but Cute is for puppies.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
i like cute alot but,
No.

You guys should be creative.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Busta(f): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
wat difference does it make?

just compliement me often and we kool.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Well compliment and MEAN IT.

Dont patronize me!
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2008
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Templa(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmmh thats a nice one. u almost got me there.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine:

Well compliment and MEAN IT.

Dont patronize me!

Abi ooo
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
Now who made me the prince,

But the luvly1 who sits still,
In her eyes is what I continually gaze at,
In her poise is 1 that always keeps me bewildered

I can't think of anything else,
Even if I try, my mind won't
So wts there else to do,
Than close my eyes and let her beauty burn brightly in my mind

I repeat,
I down my crown,
I abdicate my throne,
I'll let the whole world know,
That I'm nothing else without your kiss

Ride on my beauty queen

[/color][color=#990000][/color]

[color=#770077]GOD'S SON
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
@post
lol!! where did I read this before?
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
You prolly read it in your Yim or mail
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
from me,

some where from me,

as in from me,

where else do u wish to see it.

me,me,me,

can't be in any other place, area or location,

its me all the way,

me,me,me,
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
If you guys can't write poem, plz dnt try. .
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2008
lol
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
as in,

she is my fantasy

the height of ectasy

as in wts the prob mesmerize, you fallin for it or fallin tru it?
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2008
prizeless:

as in wts the prob mesmerize, you fallin for it or fallin tru it?
None of the above
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Geniall: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine:

i like cute alot but,
No.

You guys should be creative.

Creative? That's right down my alley.

Tell me what you think of thisĀ  wink

http://genialtima..com/2008/05/chi-m.html
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
then wts the prob that u don't appreciate this. or are Nigerian ladies this way. I can remember a pal who threw thousands of kisses for these.

Well, she ain't a Nigerian though. Cmmon tell me, guees Nairalanders will love to help you on these.

Talk to me, ok, talk to me!!!
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
*sigh*
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Geniall: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

*sigh*

I've heard that sound somewhere before. . .

Wait! Are you hungry?
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Geniall,

You taste in your head? tongue

Its Sweet, your poem.

Creative.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine, are u refering to Geniall's poem or mine
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Geniall: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine:

@Geniall,

You taste in your head? tongue

Its Sweet, your poem.

Creative.

Thank you, mi darlingĀ  kiss

Yes, in my head. That just shows that you/she/he touches every aspect of me.
Mind, body and soul.
Head, mouth, and heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reply From A Banker To A Pretty Lady Who Was Seeking A Rich Husband!! Lolz / How Masturbation Is Destructive! / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.