Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

"American Hustle" Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "American Hustle" Trailer (1077 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / Hustle Vs Leverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNt0eRK-pd0

This is the second trailer of this highly anticipated film. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Yessssssssss well done Baba Sholly!! My guy don learn how to post fideo grin grin grin
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:
Yessssssssss well done Baba Sholly!! My guy don learn how to post fideo grin grin grin
Smh. grin grin grin

You are not serious. Lol. Tnx bro.
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
You are not serious. Lol. Tnx bro.

Teehee. Seriousity is something I have never and will never claim lolol grin
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Teehee. Seriousity is something I have never and will never claim lolol grin
Hmmm...I don hear anoda word for today- 'seriousity'. Respekt! grin grin grin

Btw, what do you think about the trailer?
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sholay don know how to post video! *dancing*

We go rest now *sighs*
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
speedyboi: Sholay don know how to post video! *dancing*

We go rest now *sighs*
undecided undecidedIf I catch you ehn angry angry grin

Iwo lo mo. tongue
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Btw, what do you think about the trailer?

Trailer 2 posted above didn't do jack for me... infact I actually only watched half of the boring thing BUT...

I had seen trailer 1 in August and knew I'd be seeing the film once it comes out.

TRAILER 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST7a1aK_lG0
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Trailer 2 posted above didn't do jack for me... infact I actually only watched half of the boring thing BUT...

I had seen trailer 1 in August and knew I'd be seeing the film once it comes out.

TRAILER 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST7a1aK_lG0
Durrh! I kinda prefer the second trailer joor. We get to know the characters more. And didn't you enjoy those lines?

Jennifer lawrence: "You know I would never talk bad about your father in front of you but your father is a sick son of a b.itch..."

Son: "Dad is a sick son of a b.itch?"

Jennifer lawrence: "Don't repeat that", puffs out smoke from cigarette, "but yes". Lmao!

I like this one a bit more....maybe because am a fan of Jlaw. lipsrsealed

Thanks for posting the first trailer here though. smiley
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
We get to know the characters more. And didn't you enjoy those lines?

Yup I enjoyed the lines and I don't care about 'getting to know' the characters in a 'trailer'... I leave that bit for the film.

So yeah, the first one did the job and took my money already... exactly what a trailer is meant to do! grin
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yup I enjoyed the lines and I don't care about 'getting to know' the characters in a 'trailer'... I leave that bit for the film.

So yeah, the first one did the job and took my money already... exactly what a trailer is meant to do! grin
Hmm...lol@ you don't care about 'getting to know the characters'.

Well, just look out for the film sha. Btw, you have to teach me more about what a trailer should do. Seems like I'm ignorant undecided angry
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Btw, you have to teach me more about what a trailer should do. Seems like I'm ignorant undecided angry

Remeber being excited about this thread? - https://www.nairaland.com/1380092/lone-survivor-trailer

Well that's what trailer 1 did to ya. It gave you that "I have to see this" feeling.
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmm...lol@ you don't care about 'getting to know the characters'.

In a 2 or 3 minute trailer? Trust me, Hollywood trailers won't even try to do that... because they know you'll never get to know the characters from a trailer. The purpose is one thing only - getting the paying a$$es of the masses on a cinema seat!

1 Like

Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Remeber being excited about this thread? - https://www.nairaland.com/1380092/lone-survivor-trailer

Well that's what trailer 1 did to ya. It gave you that "I have to see this" feeling.
Okay.
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by chromatic: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Weldone Sholay, I'm so anticipating this movie..The ensemble though...Is it only me, Bradley cooper looked like Drake in this.looool
Movies like this reminds me: Awards season is near.
And yeah I preferred the recent trailer even though i,'he made up my mind that I'll see it since the first.
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
chromatic: Weldone Sholay, I'm so anticipating this movie..The ensemble though...Is it only me, Bradley cooper looked like Drake in this.looool
Movies like this reminds me: Awards season is near.
And yeah I preferred the recent trailer even though i,'he made up my mind that I'll see it since the first.
Lol. Cooper no resemble drake for my eyez sha oh.

So you also preferred the first trailer? Okay now. angry wink
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
So you also preferred the first trailer? Okay now. angry wink

I think he pref'd the 2nd.
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

I think he pref'd the 2nd.
Tnx jare. I no sabi engrish again. grin Thank God I've found someone on my side even if you aren't tongue
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Thank God I've found someone on my side even if you aren't tongue

Awwwwww come on... ok big hug for you. It's nothing to do with sides... I just prefered the first one... no biggie, na the same film we wan watch abi?
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Awwwwww come on... ok big hug for you. It's nothing to do with sides... I just prefered the first one... no biggie, na the same film we wan watch abi?
Just kidding bro wink
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2013
sholay2011:
Just kidding bro wink
I still hugged you!
Re: "American Hustle" Trailer by sholay2011(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2013
VillageBoi:
I still hugged you!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Siblings And I On Africa Magic / Shocking News : Bbnaija Nini Is Married (Photos) / Movie :king Of Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.