Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. (3232 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by DonColz1(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2013
This is to bring to our notice that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has successfully pulled out of the ASUU strike. The school management have been dialoging with the members of ASUU, UNN chapter, today being the 13th of october 2013 marks the day in which the school management and the members of ASUU, UNN chapter finalized her agreement which was signed by the vice chancellor -professor bartho okolo and also the president of ASUU, UNN chapter. Lions and lionesses are advised to prepare to resume back to school. The Vice chancellor (V.C) was later called upon to announce the resumption date, as he climbed the podium my phone rang and i woke up to answer the call.
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by princejude(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2013
is this a joke ?
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by Rejoice5000(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2013
go and take Amatem malaria drugs
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by JoktyJohn(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Then, what are the other universities waiting for...?ASUU, student are no more at ur support again...Call-off the strike and resume to work pls...
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by demelza: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2013
JoktyJohn: Then, what are the other universities waiting for...?ASUU, student are no more at ur support again...Call-off the strike are resume to work pls...
its obvious you didnt read the post.
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by Tuntheycr7: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
JoktyJohn: Then, what are the other universities waiting for...?ASUU, student are no more at ur support again...Call-off the strike are resume to work pls...
Are u a learner?
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by Jideh9ty(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2013
This guys don't know when one is seriously serious. Walking out of thread...
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by Tolexander: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2013
Rejoice5000: go and take Amatem malaria drugs
he needs more than artemether and lumefantrine combo!
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by vocalprince(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2013
@ op my guy abeg check ur inbox cus I jst send u slap now. If u no collet am, na poison i go send next! Yeye boi. See me don dey even jump up wen i see d topic sef.
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by Jxtmayor(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2013
ASUU strike don make o.p nr knw 2day's date! Is 2day oct 13th? Smh.
Re: The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Has Successfully Pulled Out Of ASUU. by princejude(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
September Arrivals

ISD1820 Voice Recording Module
TDA2030 Amplifier Module
W5100 Ethernet Shield
9 Pin 10k A09-103 Resistor pack
8 Channel Relay module
microSD Card Module
CP2102 USB-TO-TTL
L7805CV
ST Link V2
STM32F103C8T6 ARM Minimum Board
Electronic Door Lock
MB-102 (830 Point) Bread Board
20cm Dupont male – female
20cm Dupont male – male
GPS Receiver
MG995 Metal Gear Servo
MG90S Metal Gear Mini Servo
SG90 Mini Servo
Stepper Motor with ULN2003 motor driver board
LM35 Temperature Sensor
HLK-PM01 AC-DC 220V to 5V mini power supply
RFID NFC PN532 Shield
MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
DHT11 Temperature And Relative Humidity Sensor Module
Servo Pan/Tilt Anti-Vibration Camera Mount
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Single-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Double-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
FR4 PCB Single Side Copper Clad Board. 70 x 100 x 1.5 mm
FR4 PCB Double-Side Copper Clad Board, 150 * 100 * 1.6 mm
1W Zener diode 3.3v -30V
DIY KIT GSM GPRS 900 – 1800 MHz Short Message Service SMS module
Robotic Arm
MQ-137 Ammonia Gas Sensor
PH Level Sensor Module

(1) (Reply)

10 Myths About Introverts You Never Knew / Double Trouble As Bowen University Student Fainted While Stabbing Chapel / ASUU Strike : Schools Resuming May 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.