Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea (27050 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by lincolnj88: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
shachris:

You've made your point already. Allowed the boy to talk. We know she paid you but please don't attack everyone here just because you are trying to defend you indefensible paymaster. This is a forum. Everyman has a right to his opinion.

@topic, They should tell us in clear terms the things she did to merit the award, and not just bogus 'humanitarian' crap. Personally, i think she bought this title.
But at least she did not false her doctorate degree as tinubu did...until he was exposed by toronto university

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Wolef7(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adrenaline123: Henceforth, should be addressed as
Dame (Dr) Patience Goodluck Jonathan. Bsc, Msc, PhD(Seoul), JP, Esq.
Na wa o. Nigerians like titles o
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
mujiboy: . You re the dumbest of all sir, To every clueless man there is a stupid woman behind him.

You have spoken like a true knowledge deprived wally. You ill-mannered brat of no recognisable significance.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by michazy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm! What a Nation? What baffles me most is the fact that some of those that are insulting number 1 citizen and number 1 lady of this great Nation, their cgpa can't flash an airtel number.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
The shameful thing is that the same cluds correcting her can't articulate in good english. Cretins!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Wolef7(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
She got a PhD where English is not the Lingua Franca................
Me seff go soon bag mine from Asari Dokubo's university.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by humblesteve(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
shachris:

You've made your point already. Allowed the boy to talk. We know she paid you but please don't attack everyone here just because you are trying to defend you indefensible paymaster. This is a forum. Everyman has a right to his opinion.

@topic, They should tell us in clear terms the things she did to merit the award, and not just bogus 'humanitarian' crap. Personally, i think she bought this title.

And So?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Tinkybabe(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
OK!I want to get something straight
This woman is being honoured outside her country while her country people do nothing but criticize her.

So why the discrepancy?Are we failing to see something or are those countries failing to see something or does she prefer to effect change outside the shores of her country?

Abeg help a wondering mind out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by kelexray(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
That's gud hope she knw nigeria is not a country to collect. Degrees becas of dis ASUU strike
Let me tell u people the nemesis will soon catch up wit yah gej
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by topsco(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dont tell me nonsense, if their educational system was in disquieting case as in Nigeria would you b honoured with that tin...stupidity has taken over dis our Government in dis country without leaving out those political appendages...
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Will you haters just shut it?
Yeah, she doesn't have a good command of English but neither do most of you.
And you defend yourselves saying it's the whiteman's language.
HYPOCRITES!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
cry cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by gulfer: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Which kin wahala South Korea con create so na?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Ninilowo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adrenaline123: Henceforth, should be addressed as
Dame (Dr) Patience Goodluck Jonathan. Bsc, Msc, PhD(Seoul), JP, Esq.
Love ur signature...........
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

Guess your mum isn't good enough to be respected, that's why you could call someone else's mother useless for no obvious reason. I can bet anything that your mum can't speak good simple english.

Pple like u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the ones spoiling dis nation. Our universities have been on strike for months and u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here backing dis woman up.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Ninilowo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Only in Korea...........arrant nonsense.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by AdekunleBalogun: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is not fair!!!! I can speak better English than this woman now, if patience jonathan can get it then I deserved a doctorate too....
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Adrenaline123(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
evmandy: undecided undecidedPls who hv sagem charger here
which size pin or brush big or small
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
pogolowa1:

Pple like u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the ones spoiling dis nation. Our universities have been on strike for months and u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here backing dis woman up.
ASUU went on strike for 6months during †ђξ era of OBJ; did u kill him dat time? Unless u understand d fact dat ASUU itself is problematic there would b no reasonable way out. I was in schl dat time and I didn't abuse OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
pogolowa1:

ASUU is on strike but is she your president, she holds no political office my friend, Maryam babangida made that title, First lady, popular.

Mind you I'm also a student and I'm affected but what has she done wrong in going to receive an award. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
It's high time we knew how to respect our leaders no matter their offenses. Some of †ђξ folks here lack home training. I guess dey can talk to their parents similar way. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
size38: JESUS!!! How manage? Person wey never finish secondary school. Don get Doctorate degree? Wonders shall never end.

In the numerous but wasted years you have spent on earth you have never heard of honorary degree? Damn man, guess no one has ever been overly successful in your clan/community/town.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by geesilver(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
They search the whole Africa and couldn't find any humanitarian other mother mermaid...........hahahahaha this got. Me laughing, ℓ̊ never Ќω doctorate degree Ȋ̝̊̅§ this cheap. Somebody should. Pls highlight what she does to merit this award.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by geesilver(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
They search the whole Africa and couldn't find any humanitarian other than mother mermaid...........hahahahaha this got. Me laughing, ℓ̊ never Ќω doctorate degree Ȋ̝̊̅§ this cheap. Somebody should. Pls highlight what she does to merit this award.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Amasuccess: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Congratulations to our first Lady. May God continue to favour you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

Guess your mum isn't good enough to be respected, that's why you could call someone else's mother useless for no obvious reason. I can bet anything that your mum can't speak good simple english.

No need to get personal. Patience Jonathan isn't your mom, and she's in the Public Eye. I'm sure she's heard worse, and she isn't busting a gut - why should you?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by comrChris(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
some peeps self, u r hating whom u wish 2 b like n u think God is asleep smh,some graduates here cannot compose a good english like one thread stated,well we r suppose 2 knw where its coming 4rm n their parents r d most illitrate parents we ve in nigeria fact

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by iamdsam: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
And she nor sabi speak simple English! Keep looting Nigeria's money with your husband! Money nor go fit make you know book jare! #Endtime_degrees
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by dagr8oy: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
shachris:

wat ar u speakin, korea?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by olayinka63: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

Is she your president? Dumb people like you'll forget that she holds no political office.

if she didnt holds no political office then why is it that FG approves billions of naira to build first lady mansion
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by iamdsam: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
You dey see truth dey cover am ehh These people are looting Nigeria's money. They deserve no respect
bandol: It's high time we knew how to respect our leaders no matter their offenses. Some of †ђξ folks here lack home training. I guess dey can talk to their parents similar way. SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by misskenny(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
To summarize it all, Her impacts are nt felt in Nigeria.
NOTED!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Latest Webometrics Ranking For Nigerian Universities July 2017 / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.