Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV (9258 Views)

Top 10 Female Celebs Who Have Been Accused Of Bleaching / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Thickntech: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Not saying the accusations are true but these five Rappers have at some point in their careers been accused of having the ‘package’, ‘monster’ or HIV as we all know it.

Wiz Khalifa.
Oh! No not Wiz! Well way before Wiz found Love, he found hate in the eyes some individuals who claimed he had aids. Amber Rose certainly doesn’t believe that.

Let's get the full list here: http://e-magin.com/5-rappers-have-been-accused-of-having-hiv/

1 Like

Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
What's stopping you from posting the whole thing? undecided
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Thickntech: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: What's stopping you from posting the whole thing? undecided

My brother that will be duplicating content. Someone has gone through the effort of researching and creating that content. It is only fair that we make reference to his work.

Thanks and God bless
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thickntech:

My brother that will be duplicating content. Someone has gone through the effort of researching and creating that content. It is only fair that we make reference to his work.

Thanks and God bless

Oh, no qualms.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
[size=15pt]it`s obvious¡[/size]

lookinq at wiz khalifa alone it`s prone he may be vulnerable to the virus. i don`t need no rocket science for that|

it`s only advisable you post the others here 'cause i`m not qoinq to click your bloq !

-o∂υηaчo™
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Thickntech: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

lookinq at wiz khalifa alone it`s prone he may be vulnerable to the virus. i don`t need no rocket science for that|

it`s only advisable you post the others here 'cause i`m not qoinq to click your bloq !

-o∂υηaчo™

Not a problem bros. Not a problem at all. I never said it was by force. Enough thanks to people like Austeenx, who understand that no one person determines whether the world goes round or not. And just to be clear, It's NOT my blog.

Thanks and God bless
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by tro7: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

-o∂υηaчo™

o boy if you don't understand that the internet is all about links then you need to shut up or ask someone. Them beg you make you go dia blog? if you no wan go, sitdown for dere na.

little wonder you've made over 300 posts and never even had enough brains to create a topic yourself. All you do is roam around Nairaland and hate on ppl. That's why you have only 9 followers on twitter.

Monkey.

One more thing " it`s prone he may be vulnerable". what language is that ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Cashio(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Eeeermmmmm......
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thickntech:

Not a problem bros. Not a problem at all. I never said it was by force. Enough thanks to people like Austeenx, who understand that no one person determines whether the world goes round or not. And just to be clear, It's NOT my blog.

Thanks and God bless
ok, no qualms
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by s3nn2x(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
tro7:

o boy if you don't understand that the internet is all about links then you need to shut up or ask someone. Them beg you make you go dia blog? if you no wan go, sitdown for dere na.

little wonder you've made over 300 posts and never even had enough brains to create a topic yourself. All you do is roam around Nairaland and hate on ppl. That's why you have only 9 followers on twitter.

Monkey.

Dude, seriously, you did not make sense!

What kind of person are you?

The guy made his opinion known and you had to attack his personality. You even had check out his Twitter account....you must be really jobless.

What actually stops the OP from posting the full list for goodness sake? They are just 5...so people that have been doing it on nairaland are stoopid shey.

E dey ur body...I don't know you, but I totally dislike you...you can murder someone. Infact, your hatred level has gotten to an alarming level.

@Op How can somebody be 'accused' of having HIV? It does not even make any sense. HIV is not a crime, it is just a disease.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by druid06(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
5 Rappers that have been accused of having HIV

Yo! I’m not saying the accusations are true but these five Rappers have at some point in their careers been accused of having the ‘package’, ‘monster’ or HIV as we all know it.

2011-bet-awards-amber-rose-wiz-khalifa-licking-e1310068293187

Wiz Khalifa.
Oh! No not Wiz! Well, way before Wiz found Love, he found hate in the eyes some individuals who claimed he had aids. Amber Rose certainly doesn’t believe that.

Slim Thug
Stayve Jerome Thomas aka Slim Thug is an American Rapper who could always use extra publicity but definitely not this kind.

Trick Daddy
He’s one of the most underrated Rappers of all time. He had to put up with that. It’s a pity he’s also got this to deal with.

Gucci Mane
Accused by a counterpart/colleague/competitor Tyga (young money records), Gucci mane has more than Fashion designers to think about now.

Vybz-kartel
Jamaica! Sin city. It wouldn’t have made any sense if at least one Jamaican didn’t make this list.

Cassidy
Yup! The Freestyle rap battle king who released “Hotel” featuring R. Kelly has been rumored to be spreading the package.
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by druid06(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Now, that wasn't hard. Don't you think?
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Lolitua(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Even A lame man wud tell u dah Wizkhalifa,tyga n chrisbrown,...luks lyk Aids victim....op tyr post everyfin n nt half nxt tym coz itz nt funny...
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Odkboy23(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Op anakorom bullshit
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
tro7:

Monkey.

1st bullet: you`re a fool ! blame your frustration on ASUU. you`re not the op so why is my comment hurtinq you so badly?!

2nd bullet: you're an i`mbecile ! just for the records, this is my alternate account on nairaland, and in my main account i`ve created several topics and majority of them had made frontpaqe. you should qet your facts riqht before you start spewinq rubbish next time you e-diots !
3rd bullet: you`re a total waste of fluid ! what makes you think i`m a jobless yaba-left escapee like you who may have thousands of followers on twitter but cannot decipher a simple sentence in english. abeq how you manage pass waec?! Just so you know i seldom visit twitter, so i`m suprised you had to stuck me just to know my followership which i never knew was nine, can you now see that your joblessness is alarming?!

[size=15pt]it`s prone he may be vulnerable[/size]

prone- /prōn/
Adjective:
1. Likely to or liable to suffer from, do, or experience something, typically something regrettable or unwelcome 2. Lying flat, esp. face downward or on the stomach.

vul·ner·a·ble- /ˈvəln(ə)rəbəl/
Adjective:
1. Exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally 2. (of a partnership) Liable to higher penalties, either by convention or through having won one game toward a rubber.

[size=15pt]=it`s likely he (wiz khalifa) may be exposed to the virus (HIV).[/size] Do you understand Mr I.T.K?!

By the way, don`t iqnore all my questions, i`m awaitinq your reply !

-o∂υηaчo™

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
s3nn2x:
Dude, seriously, you did not make sense!

What kind of person are you?

The guy made his opinion known and you had to attack his personality. You even had check out his Twitter account....you must be really jobless.

What actually stops the OP from posting the full list for goodness sake? They are just 5...so people that have been doing it on nairaland are stoopid shey.

E dey ur body...I don't know you, but I totally dislike you...you can murder someone. Infact, your hatred level has gotten to an alarming level.

@Op How can somebody be 'accused' of having HIV? It does not even make any sense. HIV is not a crime, it is just a disease.
thank you bruv.. we need more reasonable people like you on nairaland !
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Abbey2sam(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

1st bullet: you`re a fool ! blame your frustration on ASUU. you`re not the op so why is my comment hurtinq you so badly?!

2nd bullet: you're an i`mbecile ! just for the records, this is my alternate account on nairaland, and in my main account i`ve created several topics and majority of them had made frontpaqe. you should qet your facts riqht before you start spewinq rubbish next time you e-diots !
3rd bullet: you`re a total waste of fluid ! what makes you think i`m a jobless yaba-left escapee like you who may have thousands of followers on twitter but cannot decipher a simple sentence in english. abeq how you manage pass waec?! Just so you know i seldom visit twitter, so i`m suprised you had to stuck me just to know my followership which i never knew was nine, can you now see that your joblessness is alarming?!

[size=15pt]it`s prone he may be vulnerable[/size]

prone- /prōn/
Adjective:
1. Likely to or liable to suffer from, do, or experience something, typically something regrettable or unwelcome 2. Lying flat, esp. face downward or on the stomach.

vul·ner·a·ble- /ˈvəln(ə)rəbəl/
Adjective:
1. Exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally 2. (of a partnership) Liable to higher penalties, either by convention or through having won one game toward a rubber.

[size=15pt]=it`s likely he (wiz khalifa) may be exposed to the virus (HIV).[/size] Do you understand Mr I.T.K?!

By the way, don`t iqnore all my questions, i`m awaitinq your reply !

-o∂υηaчo™

Actually that's the meaning of "prone" but habatically that's not how to use it

Prone to
What's prone he?
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by tro7: 2:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Prone to
What's prone he?

Ask him for me abeg.
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Prone to
What's prone he?
ok thanks ! i'd say i used the riqht word the wronq way¡ #cheers
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2013
tro7:

Ask him for me abeg.
mad man, qo hit your head for wall.
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by Abbey2sam(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

ok thanks ! i'd say i used the riqht word the wronq way¡ #cheers

You welcome bro........
You guys should stop attacking yourselves nah
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by skyscraperTM(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You welcome bro........
You guys should stop attacking yourselves nah
Oº°˚­°ºk †нªηкs!... λ­s a mαттЄr oƒ ƒact, i`m ηot qoiηq to reply him any ƒurther, they say sileηce is the best aηswer to a ΩΩΩΩ !
Re: 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV by emaginltd: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
lol! @tro7 and @ sкчscrαρεr™ Take it easy guys.

It's just a post. Forgive us and the 'OP' for not putting up the full details of the post here. I'll see that more of our findings, research and posts are displayed in full here on Nairaland.

At your convenient times, you all can drop by and say hi to us at www.e-magin.com for more unique, original and interesting content. Just as our name implies, we are all about imagination!

Stay blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Wardrobe Malfunction!: See Jennifer Lawrence's Braless bosoms Spilling Out!!! / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. / Actor Funso Alabi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.