Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hausa/fulani Ladies - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hausa/fulani Ladies (14712 Views)

Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus / Yoruba Vs Hausa Muslims / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm a Yoruba guy from Kwara state, in my mid-20s. I had all my education in the South before going to serve in a state in the North West. But I don't know how I became so attracted to Hausa girls. Before a lady can catch my attention in the first place,she should not only be Muslim,but also cover her head at least i.e use scarf minimum.So no matter how beautiful a lady is,If she doesn't cover her head,she can't catch my attention.I must admit I like beautiful girls but most beautiful girls I came across in School were not the type that cover their heads,and that pissed me off.

But on getting to the North,seeing,for the first time, stunningly beautiful girls that are not only Muslims but also cover their heads,I became attracted to them.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by ayinba1(f): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2008
Are u serious?  shocked  So what happens when you meet another beautiful fulani girl later on? There will always be beautiful fulani women my dear brother. You need to pray for more guidance so you can do the right thing. Besides make sure you think of other qualities beside beauty. I'll give you kudos for choosing a muslim though. I wish you well.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by javalove(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
haaa alfa ife-eco-06 , e feran obirin!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

u are right jare. i'm also currently in the north now to do a job but would be returning to lagos soon. They have beautiful gals here i must confess. especially the fulani's. they are naturally beautiful. i have met of couple of dem but , hey, nothing to it ooo. we r just pals.

But from my research, its hard for a fulani to marry another tribe ooo, only in rare cases. So u are already toasting another gal, haaaaa alfa ife-eco-06 - e faran obirin!!! smiley. E sa ma rora oooo.

We still plenty wey dey do ultimate search oooo. Tribe is not my on wahala. as long as we can live happily as muslims and raise children who will be blessings to us. moderator how much do i pay for this advert cheesy

Which part of kwara are you from. i'm also in my mid 20's and from Ilorin,

Wish u d best
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by olabowale(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
My brother in Islam, Salaamualaykum wa rahmatullah. As long as you do not indulge in Zina, it is okay. If you are attracted to them, marry them. The Fulani father will be playing hypocracy if he will not be happy to have you as son in law. Afterall he is married to a Yoruba woman. Imagine if his wife's father was not basing the relationship solely on Islam?

Also, you must understand that marriage is not precipitated on the parents, but the potential spouses alone. Though it is nice to have the parents happy as well. The dowry belongs to the spouse alone and she is the only truly important person in the proposal. And please know that you can marry up to 4, if you meet the condition of marrying more than one.

Just on another note, a lawyer friend was just telling me that only in Islam that a poor man, who was a crimina before can get out of jail and yet marry a successful wife. He was telling about a man who had a rap sheet that is long, yet as he got of jail, he married a photo editor of People magazine, in New York City. The woman already has her own home, and a successful career and was a virgin when they got married. While the guy was a cook in a restaurant, the marriage is going on strong, because they are both believers.

Is there any religion on earth that a relationship between two different people by financial status occur, while the woman is the one higher by a mile? The beauty of Islam is openly expressed.

@Ayinba1: I sent you a YIM. Did you get it from aqeedahfirst@yahoo.com?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by luv2talk(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
Salam Alaekum
Suraj, Since we have been together in Sokoto and discussed about ladies,You never tell me this amazing thing.Im really happy for you.Well,let me say i hold the same position as you do on searching for a soulmate,But i dont know why im so attracted to these Hausa/Fulani Girls.Though,im serving in a Popular "Girls Only" School.They wont give you face talkless of giving you attention to woo them.Some Educated Girls Among them will not want to chat with you because you are "BAIRAIBE" which Hausa/fulani call Yorubas.
Infact,im tired,Only Christian and south Girls send me SMS in the school,Hausa doesnt have my time,, when you call them,they will say "BABU TERENCHI" which means "No english".Please,i want you to share your experience to the whole house on the tricks you use in captivating their attention.Your prompt rtesponse to this request wiill be highly appreciated
@olabowale
Alhaji, San nu,im back on NAIRALAND again,how is life in New York.Just to say hello to you sir.Massalam
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by ayinba1(f): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Olabowale. Assalam alaikum. I did not get the YIM, Chloe is not a valid user ID, ayinba should work.
Thank you for all your wonderful contributions
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2008
olabowale:

My brother in Islam, Salaamualaykum wa rahmatullah. As long as you do not indulge in Zina, it is okay. If you are attracted to them, marry them. The Fulani father will be playing hypocracy if he will not be happy to have you as son in law. Afterall he is married to a Yoruba woman. Imagine if his wife's father was not basing the relationship solely on Islam?

Also, you must understand that marriage is not precipitated on the parents, but the potential spouses alone. Though it is nice to have the parents happy as well. The dowry belongs to the spouse alone and she is the only truly important person in the proposal. And please know that you can marry up to 4, if you meet the condition of marrying more than one.

Just on another note, a lawyer friend was just telling me that only in Islam that a poor man, who was a crimina before can get out of jail and yet marry a successful wife. He was telling about a man who had a rap sheet that is long, yet as he got of jail, he married a photo editor of People magazine, in New York City. The woman already has her own home, and a successful career and was a virgin when they got married. While the guy was a cook in a restaurant, the marriage is going on strong, because they are both believers.

Is there any religion on earth that a relationship between two different people by financial status occur, while the woman is the one higher by a mile? The beauty of Islam is openly expressed.

@Ayinba1: I sent you a YIM. Did you get it from aqeedahfirst@yahoo.com?

Jazakumullahu khaeran my brother for that wonderful advice. May Allah reward you
javalove:

haaa alfa ife-eco-06 , e feran obirin!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo iya mi, first I no be Alfa o!! I'm a serious,practicing Muslim though,and I don't do Zina.So pls don't use me as a benchmark for Alfa. By the way,what is wrong with an Alfa looking for beautiful Muslim girl? Afterall,its for Marriage not for Zina. It is not a sin for Alfa to marry a beautiful girl---alfa no blind now,who no want good thing. Again,I must say I like BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM LADIES. Gaskiya

ayinba1:

So what happens when you meet another beautiful fulani girl later on? There will always be beautiful fulani women my dear brother. You need to pray for more guidance so you can do the right thing. Besides make sure you think of other qualities beside beauty. I'll give you kudos for choosing a muslim though. I wish you well.

Thanks for saying I should pray. I've been praying already----only needs to act as well.
Sincerely,this attraction to these Hausa girls is really serious.
javalove:

Which part of kwara are you from. i'm also in my mid 20's and from Ilorin,

Olofa majo l'awa
luv2talk:

Salam Alaekum
Since we have been together in Sokoto and discussed about ladies,You never tell me this amazing thing.I'm really happy for you.Well,let me say I hold the same position as you do on searching for a soulmate,But i don't know why im so attracted to these Hausa/Fulani Girls.Though,im serving in a Popular "Girls Only" School.They wont give you face talkless of giving you attention to woo them.Some Educated Girls Among them will not want to chat with you because you are "BAIRAIBE" which Hausa/fulani call Yorubas.
Infact,im tired,Only Christian and south Girls send me SMS in the school,Hausa doesnt have my time,, when you call them,they will say "BABU TERENCHI" which means "No english".Please,i want you to share your experience to the whole house on the tricks you use in captivating their attention.Your prompt rtesponse to this request wiill be highly appreciated

Plato, booni.Yaya arkoki.Yaya makaranta. But u shdn't have mentioned my name. I don't like having my name mentioned on Nairaland.

My formular? Hmmmmm-----sincerely, I don't toast a lady except I want to marry her,not for fun. So the lady will see the seriousness in me right from the first chat. Second,since I don't have any bad ulterior motive,I'm don't fear any lady,even if she's Yar'adua's daughter. Third,I'm a very direct person. Maybe that's why even Hausa girls agree for me.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by olabowale(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2008

But i don't know why im so attracted to these Hausa/Fulani Girls.

My brotheryou are in their mist. They are the standard of beauty and not so beautiful to you. The same reason you find black men living in Sweden, Norway, Russia being attracted to women of these host countries. The same way that African men raving about American blacks or caribbean black women, when they are residents in the same neighborhood. What the african men see is them is a common thing in Africa. At least 95% of africans have those acutremens. We are visual being and beauty is a visually projected quantity.

Though,im serving in a Popular "Girls Only" School.They wont give you face talkless of giving you attention to woo them.

Listen, a muslim man will tell a woman that she needs to introduce him to her Wali (male guardian), because he wants to propose marriage to her, after knowing that she is not married and that she does not have any suitor. This way, if she obliges you, you know that she is interested. As a teacher of these young people, I will advise you to lay off them, unless you are teaching advance institutions, where you have matured minds. If the women are young, then you need to find grown women among their community. At least 18 years old. And she can be married and pursue are education, still. marriage is not a death to dreams.

Some Educated Girls Among them will not want to chat with you because you are "BAIRAIBE" which Hausa/fulani call Yorubas.

Discrimination is a sin in Islam! Do these people know that they are doing exactly what Iblis did against Adam?

Infact,im tired,Only Christian and south Girls send me SMS in the school,Hausa doesnt have my time,, when you call them,they will say "BABU TERENCHI" which means "No english".Please

Yet they speak English? How do you instruct them in the classrooms, is it not in English? This is the height of hypocracy. It tells me how bad we are practicing Islam. My man, if you are interested in them, discuss with a hausa/Fulani colleague and hear what he thinks. I am not saying you should take any permission from anyone. But I am saying that you should use him as a rope to get her to know your intention towards her in marriage. You also need to prepare yourself for a home within their community, though not required, but maybe essential. If i were a Hausa/Fulani person, who have nieces, I would just introduce you to my family, even in my absence on ground. But am a Yoruba boy and I only have yoruba family members.

The islam that i find in America is so inclusive that we do not segregate ourselves. This is unlike what I see among those who think more of their cultures and tradition of their native land and heritage, than that that is specifically islamic of Muhammad (AS).

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by javalove(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
Omo iya mi, first I no be Alfa o!! I'm a serious,practicing Muslim though,and I don't do Zina.So please don't use me as a benchmark for Alfa. By the way,what is wrong with an Alfa looking for beautiful Muslim girl? Afterall,its for Marriage not for Zina. It is not a sin for Alfa to marry a beautiful girl---alfa no blind now,who no want good thing. Again,I must say I like BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM LADIES. Gaskiya

lol . . i guess my real attitudes follows me everywhere i go, even online. cheesy i was only kidding jare. of course i know u are serious and we have almost the same things in common. Alfa is just a common term i use for everyone around me, just as i use "Alhaja" for lots of sisters cheesy

I am a programmer but i'm presently in Adamawa state to get a job done. I have seen loads and loads of them and u are right in every sense of the word. They are indeed beautiful.

I also don't approach a woman or sister if i am not ready for marriage. But my brother, from the info i have gathered here, it's difficult for any other tribe to marry fulani ooooo. if it happens, its in rare cases. Most of them u see around already have intending husbands.

I am also in search of a soulmate too and may Allah make it easy for all of us. May he give us the person that would make our islam better and take us closer to Allah. Olohun a se eyi ti oda ooo

@olabwale

Thanks for all the advice. It would help us all, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by tearface(f): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2008
luv2talk:

Salam AlaekumWell,let me say i hold the same position as you do on searching for a soulmate,But i don't know why im so attracted to these Hausa/Fulani Girls.Though,im serving in a Popular "Girls Only" School.They wont give you face talkless of giving you attention to woo them.Some Educated Girls Among them will not want to chat with you because you are "BAIRAIBE" which Hausa/fulani call Yorubas.
@olabowale
Alhaji, San nu,im back on NAIRALAND again,how is life in New York.Just to say hello to you sir.Massalam
Salaam.Well, from my understanding, I'd say you are teaching in a Sec. Sch. and the age bracket of the girls should be, roughly, between 12 and 17.Inthe north, alot of girls usually wait until after sec. sch. to choose a partner.This is their age of "nyanga".If you are truly looking for a wwife you should look for girls that are grown up and a bit more exposed, but most especially those whose parents are well educated - and by that I mean Islamic Education.Dont get yourself too involved until you are ansolutely sure of her parents because people in the north lack behind strongly in religious teachings.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by nanayisha: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
do not be a greedy man.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by MCUsman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
tearface:

people in the north lack behind strongly in religious teachings.[/b]

The word strongly failed you.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by babs787(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2008
@McUsman

Let it go grin
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by fizzybaba(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
hmmn

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by muhsin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
fizzybaba, you ressurrected this thread just to, "hmmn"?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
Good for you.
50% completion of your faith is on its way.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
fellis:

Good for you.
50% completion of your faith is on its way.
abi o. . . .before mid next year insha Allah, all of una my brodas and sis 4 NL go come celebrate wt me grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
That is wonderful. May Allah preserve us untill then and grant you success in your plans towards it. wink
Hausa/Fulani or not, what is important is that you have found someone you are happy with and willing to spend the rest of your life with.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
. . . .Jarus seemed to have read your mind before providing the information.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by javalove(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
Jarus:

grin grin grin
Hey all, I don eventually find one Yoruba lady that grew up in the north and like Fulani.

grin grin

i need one too ooo grin grin grin
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
javalove:

i need one too ooo grin grin grin
. . how much u go pay, make I give you the formula? grin
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by muhsin(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2009
@Jarus,

Are you implying that you are still not married? That sounds far-fetched.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
muhsin:

@Jarus,

Are you implying that you are still not married? That sounds far-fetched.
As single as 1
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by muhsin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
Jarus:

As single as 1

Try ASAP to make yourself double as 2. grin

Although am also SS=single and not searching.  smiley
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Abuzola(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
@muhsin, why try ASAP to do it ? Jarus is not old nah. Hehe
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by muhsin(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
But he's older than both you and me. No doubt on that. Right?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by alimat2(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
*peeps in and laff seriously grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy*

Anyway sha i reserve maa comment till 28th august 2009.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
24 HOURS TO GO

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by mukina2: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
alimat 2:

*peeps in and laff seriously grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy*

Anyway sha i reserve maa comment till 28th august 2009.

Alimat2 will make a good wife for Abuzola sha grin
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Abuzola(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
You better no cause miscarriage for oga jarus marriage, i suspect alimat to be the bride. Jarus pls come and tell us the truth

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by mukina2: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
hahhahahahaha lets wait and see then grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.