Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales (1289 Views)

Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? / Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by swagrr01: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
i have a freind who wants to start business, as in selling ladies assecories in retail, but the prob now is she doesnt know where to get them in whole sale ,,,,, can anybody advice on where she resides in lagos.
Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by Crossnavy(f): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
I can supply her in wholesale prices. I just sent a suitcase to Nigeria last weekend. Pls contact me ASAP. As I am sending two suitcases to Lagos in 2 weeks.
My products are very good quality and the prices are awesome. I also do wholesale shirts for men and women. I also do jewelry at fantastic prices.

I also do 5A quality hair- peruvian and brazilian only for now. Pls let me know what you want. Reply here if you want and I will send you my details so we can talk more.
My stock is from England as I live here but I always find a way of sending things to Lagos.
Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by swagrr01: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Crossnavy: I can supply her in wholesale prices. I just sent a suitcase to Nigeria last weekend. Pls contact me ASAP. As I am sending two suitcases to Lagos in 2 weeks.
My products are very good quality and the prices are awesome. I also do wholesale shirts for men and women. I also do jewelry at fantastic prices.

I also do 5A quality hair- peruvian and brazilian only for now. Pls let me know what you want. Reply here if you want and I will send you my details so we can talk more.
My stock is from England as I live here but I always find a way of sending things to Lagos.
kk i need more details.. nd some pics 2 would me nice .
Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by Crossnavy(f): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
My email is amskyng@yahoo.com
My mobile: +447447439064

I am out and about now so pics will be sent later by email. Pls send me your email or if you are on watsapp that will be easy as well.

I have pics of a few of the last weaves I supplied. I will post those shortly.

Regards
Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by Crossnavy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hi there

Kindly send me your email and mobile phone numbers so I can send you photos of the last goods I supplied. I am unable to post pictures here. It keeps saying the files are too large. If you are on watsapp, then that's even better we can chat away!! wink

I hope that is alright.
Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by swagrr01: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
kk , i'm not sure she'd lyk me to post her mobile numbr on a public site..bt u can send d pixs to her directly tru hr email.. cyberm423@gmail.com .... .
Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by charis3(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
If you want to look absolutely gorgeous at an event. It won't be possible without carefully made jewelry.

Call Vynx beads on 0802-083-4370
Email: vynxbeads@yahoo.com.

Here are some of our jewelry pieces

Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by Evicsholar(f): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls, i also nid wholesale grade A clothes ere in Ogun state, abk to b precise

1 Like

Re: Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales by IjusDey: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Evicsholar: pls, i also nid wholesale grade A clothes ere in Ogun state, abk to b precise

You can buy ladies clothes, shoes and bags from me at an affordable bulk price to start you clothing business, minimal capital investment required. I will also give you loads of free advice on how to sell them without a shop to increase your market reach. Will also give you links on credible trustworthy sellers to import from so you can continue in this line of business. Most people won't connect you to their source. I will. Contact me on 08186839494 to get started today!

(1) (Reply)

1st Grade London Bra / Distributirs And Marketers Needed For This Product / Baby Cot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.