Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608149 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
lassky: Abeg o my people how many months are in a semester? undecided embarassed
good question, they are 3 terms in a year; Winter term(Jan-Apr), Summer term(May-Aug), Fall term(Sept-Dec).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
tokiniofficial: My brother, how we go protest for Nigeria without destroying things- the message won't be sent without violence na.
Them destroy from Abuja campus to delta park.

lol, That's more like it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
missbon: Thank u all for the wishes. May God bless yall with good health, good husbands/wives, great jobs and all the good things of life

Amen!!!

Happy Birthday Dear, I wish you God's Choicest blessings. Ur Informative and helpful Contributions here are endless. keep up the good work dear..u are already soaring. *Hugs*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ManTiger:
Last Wed.

It should be updated between tomorrow and thursday.had same issues and I had to wait for a week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
toucheli:
Sure.

Sadly, the school doesn't provide tuition invoice for such payment to students.

Have we exhausted all alternatives?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks a lot
Patdeka:

Amen!!!

Happy Birthday Dear, I wish you God's Choicest blessings. Ur Informative and helpful Contributions here are endless. keep up the good work dear..u are already soaring. *Hugs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm flying Qatar too, but I'm looking at mid-Aug shaa.

Baba book 12th na smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
eromzzz:

Baba book 12th na smiley

Hehehehehe!! cheesy

Let's see how it goes ...wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
parisbluefox: Yes it is.

OK thanks; can you state clearly what is needed for such transaction
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehehehe!! cheesy

Let's see how it goes ...wink

Lool, hopefully there's still space. cheers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
eromzzz:

Lool, hopefully there's still space. cheers!!

cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy lovely birthday to you Missy... God bless you real big

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
eromzzz:

Sadly, the school doesn't provide tuition invoice for such payment to students.

Have we exhausted all alternatives?
If d skool doesnt provide tuition invoice then u go to the skools websit n jst print the bank details for fee payment. Thats what I did. N I used firstbank

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Anyone heading to Seneca college this fall.. any plans for off campus accommodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
God bless ya too..thanks
Finestlex: Happy lovely birthday to you Missy... God bless you real big
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Divalavender: I'm a lady not a man though , big ups. ,, tongue
sorry ma'am. . Some online router medicals also have been pass over due.. it all for good it means they are planning to approve. Just want to do alil more check.

chilax
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Drpak: dnt fret...u are good to go. Even if u ain't issued u can't still work, wish u a safe trip in advance.
Thanks smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
lovesavvi: @ Haustraliah, pls how do u pay ur application fees to medicine hat college nd how many weeks dey take processing ur application? I will appreciate if u can giv me d guidline of how to apply to d skul. I want to apply to d skul for jan intake thanks
I payed 45 dollars online, and sent all required documents online to the international students department.
it take 3 weeks for the school to decide.
moreover,I Also payed 100$ as tuition deposit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by isibaby9: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday Miss Bon, may dis day bring forth all the desires of ur heart and may God grant u LLNP. thanks so much for all your selfless contribution and your golden heart. God bless u real good. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
1.) You must operate an account with the Bank ( Savings or current).
2.) Your passport
3.) Your letter of admission.
4.) list of the fees you want to pay and purpose of payment. ( invoice is optional as long as you know the required amount that needs to be paid).

eromzzz:

OK thanks; can you state clearly what is needed for such transaction

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
missbon: God bless ya too..thanks
Amen..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Finestlex: Anyone heading to Seneca college this fall.. any plans for off campus accommodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amen...thank u smiley
isibaby9: Happy birthday Miss Bon, may dis day bring forth all the desires of ur heart and may God grant u LLNP. thanks so much for all your selfless contribution and your golden heart. God bless u real good. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
parisbluefox: 1.) You must operate an account with the Bank ( Savings or current).
2.) Your passport
3.) Your letter of admission.
4.) list of the fees you want to pay and purpose of payment. ( invoice is optional as long as you know the required amount that needs to be paid).

Ok Sir, how bout the bank details of the school or the local bank here will handle all that ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
lovelydamsel:

It should be updated between tomorrow and thursday.had same issues and I had to wait for a week.
My sister, you've been a relief for me.
Pls [size=20pt]permit me[/size] to to say thank yo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
tebbyosi: Happy birthday miss bon! God's blessings....please o, me get anoda small question. when applying online, what pages of your admission offer letter is scanned and sent with the application?? i feel i need to be sure cuz d first page just says congrats and all that long story by the dean of the faculty...the next page shows terms and conditions of my admission which i dont know if the embassy cares about....so question is, should i just send the first page and they find out the rest from the school or scan in more dan a page of my acceptance package?
Scan all the pages of your LOA except the page that contains private info like password to ur Student account, etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
sashafierce:
If d skool doesnt provide tuition invoice then u go to the skools websit n jst print the bank details for fee payment. Thats what I did. N I used firstbank

Sorry about these questions, but what exactly does the bank detail contain. Coz there's no such info on their website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes O. Very important. call the school and tell them to provide their bank details that you want to pay your fees by wire transfer.

eromzzz:

Ok Sir, how bout the bank details of the school or the local bank here will handle all that ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SeyiMiilan: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday ma!! U are a special lady with a lovely heart... May God continue to bless n elevate u, may u live long in happiness n joy.. Sorry it is coming late ma.. @missbon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amen...thanks a lot..God bless u too smiley
SeyiMiilan: Happy birthday ma!! U are a special lady with a lovely heart... May God continue to bless n elevate u, may u live long in happiness n joy.. Sorry it is coming late ma.. @missbon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy Birthday miss bon smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
ManTiger:
My sister, you've been a relief for me.
Pls [size=20pt]permit me[/size] to to say thank yo. grin grin grin

Always welcome smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.