Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608186 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: Been wondering... Is there no downloadable application for nairaland? Sorry if the question sounds too trivial, just not very good with IT.

Thank God u didnt fall into chrisvirus' trap. Hahahahhahahahaha
Well Nairaland neva reach dat level o. Maybe soonest, there will be Nairaland mobile apps. Oga Justwise abeg pass dis on to Mr Seun.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Asalyn: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
ElCapt:
D skul is Seneca college, winter intake...I also put in for pharmacy technician in one of dos ontario colleges.... Tnx bruv for ur input
Hey

For advanced diploma in biotechnology, which school and what start date(s)?

If it's this fall, to get the visa processed on time before resumption is slim. Aside that, you already have a Bsc. so going for a diploma course will be hard tale to convince the V.O (not impossible).

So I guess either way, waiting on manitoba seems to be the way.
You can apply to 2 other schools just incase.

I'm sure more advice will come from others.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
emperoracro:
Well Nairaland neva reach dat level o. Maybe soonest, there will be Nairaland mobile apps. Oga Justwise abeg pass dis on to Mr Seun.

NairaLand has a mobile App for IPhone Users, but I doubt you know what an IPhone is?

grin you called and I answered.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Justwise you hear o! Thanks bruv. grin
Amefrica:

There is but I'm not sure if it still exists. Ask Justwise!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Virus is not my portion biko. grin May you not fall into it too. cheesy Thanks, I don hail Justy.
emperoracro:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: Been wondering... Is there no downloadable application for nairaland? Sorry if the question sounds too trivial, just not very good with IT.

I've always thought about this too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: Justwise you hear o! Thanks bruv. grin

It's cool cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: Virus is not my portion biko. grin May you not fall into it too. cheesy Thanks, I don hail Justy.

Yes I'm using an Iphone 5s (better than slimdels' own) and Yes I have the nairaLand mobile app, been using it since 2005
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
tnuola:

I've always thought about this too...

It's already existing...
And nobody is paying the first to "thought" about it, okay grin

#trolling
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....In as much as i would advice you look across at lease 4-5 universities offering Msc pharmacy....since most Uni's require official copy of transcript....applying for transcript in Naija Uni aint no joke at all especially for my sch wia you'll have to wait for 10yrs before getting out a single transcript grin....its kinda stressful.....i would advice you look into colleges... Ontario colleges to be precise... all they need is a scanned copy of your transcript....Its much easier and faster than Uni's admission where you have to grow grey hair before getting response......It all depends on you....If you wan wait upon the Lord for Uni's admission then i wish you all the best grin....as for me na college sure pass and no time for time wastage biko.....Can't believe 2 semester's about to go by just like that....Ball's in ur court brava...... Ontario colleges http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp .....check it out....advance diploma in biotechnology aint bad as well.......
Wait oo!!! Scanned copy of transcript to be scanned and sent to the college by the applicant or the issueing institution? If i have a copy of my transcript, can i just scan and send directly to the college? Or na my university go send am? Because applying for transcript now na money oo, 25k for international, 10k for local.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisviral:

It's already existing...

#trolling

Did anyone ask to be paid? :s
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
tnuola:

Did anyone ask to be paid? :s

Did you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
twaintoy: Wait oo!!! Scanned copy of transcript to be scanned and sent to the college by the applicant or the issueing institution? If i have a copy of my transcript, can i just scan and send directly to the college? Or na my university go send am? Because applying for transcript now na money oo, 25k for international, 10k for local.
....Scanned by you to the college.....very flexible.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisviral:

Did you?

Please go troll elsewhere... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
tnuola:

Please go troll elsewhere... Thanks

Can't you just give me some drama? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....Scanned by you to the college.....very flexible.....
Thank God. I have a copy of my transcript, original and photocopy. Na to just scan send to the college.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
All Glory to the Almighty God.. Original passport requested!

Applied: 30th May (Online route)

Biometrics: 4th June

Medical Call: 2nd July.

Medicals done: 24th July (done @ Prime medicals, PH)

Medicals Passed, passport requested: 28th July.

Special thanks to everyone who helped out during my jonsing..Amefrica, Slimdel, Missbon, Dammycrane, ...and How can I forget Abilsomi? wink winkAbisolmi!

Thank you!

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
uceebee: All Glory to the Almighty God.. Original passport requested!

Applied: 30th May

Special thanks to everyone who helped out during my jonsing..Amefrica, Slimdel, Missbon, Dammycrane, ...and How can I forget Abilsomi? wink winkAbisolmi!

Thank you!

At last! Congrats g.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Congrats bro. Your time for exploits. Lego! grin

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hehehe. Nna, dis thing full ya body today. shocked I for dey wonder say na Ebola,if no be say ya virus don dey Nairaland before Ebola enter Naija! grin. Troll on buddy! cheesy
chrisviral:

It's already existing...

#trolling
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisviral:

NairaLand has a mobile App for IPhone Users, but I doubt you know what an IPhone is?

grin you called and I answered.

hahahhaahhhhahahaha i dnt knw wat an iphone is o, is it a fone dat is high or wat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
High on Shepe! Nice one bro. grin grin grin
emperoracro:
hahahhaahhhhahahaha i dnt knw wat an iphone is o, is it a fone dat is high or wat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014

Thank you!

congrats bro!

#thinking loud# People dey here dey chop trv, CHRISVIRUS dey here dey find drama like Tade Ogidan abi na DGN which one sef

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jijola: High on Shepe! Nice one bro. grin grin grin

Yes e be lik say u get am, d virus no talk again hahahahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....In as much as i would advice you look across at lease 4-5 universities offering Msc pharmacy....since most Uni's require official copy of transcript....applying for transcript in Naija Uni aint no joke at all especially for my sch wia you'll have to wait for 10yrs before getting out a single transcript grin....its kinda stressful.....i would advice you look into colleges... Ontario colleges to be precise... all they need is a scanned copy of your transcript....Its much easier and faster than Uni's admission where you have to grow grey hair before getting response......It all depends on you....If you wan wait upon the Lord for Uni's admission then i wish you all the best grin....as for me na college sure pass and no time for time wastage biko.....Can't believe 2 semester's about to go by just like that....Ball's in ur court brava...... Ontario colleges http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp .....check it out....advance diploma in biotechnology aint bad as well.......

I think i disagree alittle..
Quit a number of uni accept scan copies of transcrit for admission evaluation especialy when you apply online you can upload those. Once they make there decision on your application "if favourable" you wil then be ask to send official transcript.
Truth is, this schools know that alot of applicant dont just apply to a school.

Also note that mail the graduate secreatary of your intended school helps as well if there is no provision for transcript upload during your application. They are usually very friendly.

Well, some folks might have encounter different hurdle during there application contrary to this. I speak base on how i got my admission as I am yet to send my official transcript and am already admitted. Only difference is that your admission would be condtional..ie original transcript must be recieved before your first registration.

But uf collage is your choice, then go for it let transcript not be your problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osemobo85: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
hello Guys

i was recently denied because of my personal finance and asset. is it advisable that i include my mum's landed docs

please reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisviral:

Yes I'm using an Iphone 5s (better than slimdels' own) and Yes I have the nairaLand mobile app, been using it since 2005

Come chrisvirus abi wetin b ya name, ur iphone 5 no b dat ogbunegwe i saw wt u at oshodi underbridge d oda day, wey d screen done break finish,na him u com here com dey compare am wt my slimdel's fone, take ya time o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls include it.Add anything that proves anything in your application.Sorry about the delay. God will favour you. smiley
osemobo85: hello Guys

i was recently denied because of my personal finance and asset. is it advisable that i include my mum's landed docs

please reply

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014

Thank you!

Wow congrats.....

@ Slimdel prime medicals PH took 4 days.... Not as bad as u think... # justsaying....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Quit a number of uni accept scan copies of transcrit for admission evaluation especialy when you apply online you can upload those. Once they make there decision on your application "if favourable" you wil then be ask to send official transcript.

Also note that mail the graduate secreatary of your intended school helps as well if there is no provision for transcript upload during your application. They are usually very friendly.

Well, some folks might have encounter different hurdle during there application contrary to this. I speak base on how i got my admission as I am yet to send my official transcript and am already admitted. Only difference is that your admission would be condtional..ie original transcript must be recieved before your first registration.

But uf collage is your choice, then go for it let transcript not be your problem.
pls which school didi u get into?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisviral:

Can't you just give me some drama? grin

I would if you were relevant but.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

......List the number of Universities in Canada that accept Scanned transcript.....Which school did your apply to?....and what course?.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.