Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (607529 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol...Thanks. Hardly do I even remember that I revealed my Alma mater. But then, by their fruits, we shall know them. Cheers bro. smiley
bjoseph: The Spirit of OAU is working in jijiola cum personal development. I also graduated from the school and that is how most of us (Not all - as I don't want to commit a fallacy of ambiguity composition) argue. We intellectually and constructively composed and relayed our views about a matter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lassky o. cheesy What can I say? Guess I'm lucky to have the bests...permit my coinage! grin
lassky:
my friend methinks its not only the spirit of OAU that is working in him but also the spirit of UI. cool I guess the latter works more than the former. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ofcourse kudos to Ife for the foundation. Gone are the days of Olowo Kandi! cheesy
bjoseph: Lols. Which of these... do you think will influence a person's intellectual behavior most, a university where your official undergraduate 4yr or 5yr prog as the case may be, translated to 6 or 7yrs (as a result of 1 to 3yrs owned to "aluta" with aftermath-strike) and a university which you only did 18months Masters Prog (With little or no strike except for ASUU which is not always observed by UI)?

I know if Jijiola was to come in this..., Profound Kudos will be given to Great Ife for his intellectual disposition while modicum appreciation will be given to UI for her paucity input.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
That 18 months actually turned to over 2 years...thanks to ASUU Nation wide strike that didn't allow us Convocate.But then, UI added the icing! cheesy But more than just schools,the grace of God is sine qua non. smiley
lassky: I personally think the one of 18 months with no "breaks" would influence one the more grin Jijola could you please make justice to this!..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amen. And you too. wink
Holu26:

Thanks for your relevant response. God bless u real good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Did you process you visa online?
Drbuzz:
.for all those who didn't get their LOI from the high commission.... please mail them especially Accra. I mailed them and mine was sent to me. All the best in your endeavors...@Amefrica, I be your number 1 fan. @walofy.....tanx bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
You're welcome. wink
erico2k2:
No probs thanks Guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
That's right! grin
ChriGo: ...Make we wait for Live update and see grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jijola: Ofcourse kudos to Ife for the foundation. Gone are the days of Olowo Kandi! cheesy

Olowo Kandi, Saburi, Karl Marx and the likes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
dearest friends, if reason for refusal is 'purpose of visit', what needs to be addressed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
In addition, pls don't forget to tell the traveller in question to book a return ticket covering the said period. You can't av 5days left on ur visa and go in with a return ticket whose return date be more dan 5days later....be smart, they check this too. Telling them u just wan spend 3days with plane ticket proving this will go a long way
Ok bro I shall do that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Drbuzz:
.for all those who didn't get their LOI from the high commission.... please mail them especially Accra. I mailed them and mine was sent to me. All the best in your endeavors...@Amefrica, I be your number 1 fan. @walofy.....tanx bro

Thanks so much bro! cheesy

Wanna ask, did you apply online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
akanni: dearest friends, if reason for refusal is 'purpose of visit', what needs to be addressed?

Your SOP
You might wanna pay tuition fee too (to show you're going to study) --- not compulsory tho..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please Drbuzz is correct all online applicants that have gotten their trv please email Accra for your letter of introduction

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Slimdel: Please Drbuzz is correct all online applicants that have gotten their trv please email Accra for your letter of introduction

Thanks
Wat if ones app was processed in Lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
In addition to this please while sending the mail include all those numbers at the uppermost part of your passport request form eg your UCI number, your application number etc
I sent the mail to all their email addresses but just this one responded ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Whether they processed yours in Accra Ghana Nigeria abuja Lagos grin I can also drop all the email addresses if y'all are interested

Shalom
Slimdel: Please Drbuzz is correct all online applicants that have gotten their trv please email Accra for your letter of introduction

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jijola: That's right! grin
@jijola I sent u a mail, pls I'm waitn for ur response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
@rawlizo Thanks bro. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by donteejay: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello good people and top of the day to you. Anybody coming to SAIT this fall? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amefrica:

Your SOP
You might wanna pay tuition fee too (to show you're going to study) --- not compulsory tho..
thanks Amefrica, i assumed as much tho i paid tuition before i applied, will check the sop again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank you so much.
I've been looking for this!

rawlizo:

This is it:

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

Hey there, Tired of waiting, and feeling Frustrated with the Canada visa Paper route processing time?
The solution you need is right here. Online route is all you need to get going

Follow these easy steps:

1. Visit www.cic.gc.ca to register……Click on Apply online, you’ll get a prompt asking if you have applied before……Click NO……you get the next prompt asking “What are you applying for?”......Select STUDY PERMIT………you get another prompt asking “Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply?”……your answer here should be NO since you’re applying for the first time, but if you’ve filled the questionnaire before then you can click YES.

2. After Clicking a NO to the Eligibilty Questionnaire question in step 1 then it takes you to an info Page……Just Click START……..Now that you’re on the getting started page…..Take your time to read the instructions……And then Click NEXT……Please fill in the Questionnaire correctly as these will be used to generate a Checklist code for you to upload your documents on your myCIC account.

3. After completely filling the Eligibility Questionnaire you will hit the “Review your answer page”……Please scan through to confirm your answers to the Questionnaire…….Then Click CONTINUE…………It will take you to a page were your CHECK LIST CODE is boldly written……the one I generated for mysef now is OX2980052333(plsssss this na my own code oooo,go generate your own biko).….Please copy your CODE or save that page or print that page……Just don’t misplace your own checklist code biko…..if you do, then you will have to fill another questionnaire all over again to generate another checklist code….. Please note that the checklist code you generated has expiry date(probably 2 months) so if you plan on generating the code make sure you use it before it expires else you would have to generate another.

4. Now that you have created your check list code the real application begins……you will have to re-iterate from Step 1 by visiting www.cic.gc.ca ….Click on Apply online, you get a prompt asking if you have applied before……Click NO……you get the next prompt asking “What are you applying for?”......Select STUDY PERMIT………you get another prompt asking “Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply?” ……at the point click YES........It then ask you “Do you have a code that looks like this: QK4350881372?”……..Click YES…….Then it takes you to “Create myCIC account page”……Click START.........Now you’re at the page……Click GCKey Login…….since you do not have a Username and password yet then click REGISTER FOR A NEW GC-KEY........After you must have registered…..It takes you to terms and conditions page….Just click I ACCEPT……….

5. After clicking accept….it ask you if you already have a client ID which is also known as UCI number…..if you had previously applied to CDHC either through paper route or other route and you were given a UCI no please click YES…..but if you are just freshly applying to the Embassy then click NO…..Then it takes you to the Mycic Enrolment were you will fill your names, DOB, Country of birth, passport number……Then click CONTINUE…..Next is to create your security question …… click CONTINUE…….Then it ask for your email…..enter your email and click CONTINUE……. you get to your main cic page were you get to click APPLY ONLINE……….It ask you for the checklist code(remember the code we created at the beginning)…..

6. Enter your checklist code……..Now it takes you to the checklist questionnaire review page……Please note that you can still modify your questionnaire on the fly if you are not satisfied with some answers you provided…..all you need to do is click on MODIFY…….When you are done reviewing the page, click CONTINUE……Then it takes you to the part where you get to upload all you scanned documents……View the picture below to see what it looks like……

7. Please always click the question(?) attached to each upload section….example:- once you click the (?) attached to “Proof of Means of Financial Support” you will get these long lists
• your bank statements for the past four months
• a bank draft in convertible currency
• pay stubs
• an employment letter
• proof of assets or business
• proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
• tax reports, declarations or statements
• proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
• a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
• proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
• proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada

All you need to do is look for the documents you are able to provide on this list and then Copy and Paste them into a Microsoft word after scanning…..Save the document as PDF format in other to get a lower size pdf document…..if at the end you shrinked to pdf and you still have a larger size pdf, then please download a pdf compressor www.pdfcompressor.org

This is just for a section of Upload…..there are other Upload section(check the pics) were you need to also shrink documents to lower size….Please do this right and make your documents as clear as possible after shrinking.

When you are done uploading all docx......It takes you to the Review page.....Click CONTINUE.......Now you're at the payment page....Please make use of Zenith or First bank master card.....It has been tested and trusted to work on CIC platform.

Now that your application has been completed....always watch out for any message in your cic account....usually they notify you via your email of any pending message in your CIC account so always check your email regularly

Please note that these steps also apply to Visiting Visa application.....Just follow the Instructions for Visiting Lobatan!!!

take your time to study this well….Its practical so do not be scared to read all…..once you get going with it on your PC/Laptop you would see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
chizzy01: tnx dear. working on it but dis time slow n steady i ll get dia. hope ur good?

Very fine, thank you...

We'll all celebrate ur TRV success story when the time comes...

Remain blessed dear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=slyk2]Thank you so much.
I've been looking for this!

Just want I needed. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2014

Thanks

Hello, Have you got urs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drbuzz: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jijola: Did you process you visa online?
yeahhhhh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yes I have received mine, came as an attachment and Also in mycic account

eromzzz:

Hello, Have you got urs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Slimdel: Yes I have received mine, came as an attachment and Also in mycic account

Ok thats great, was thinking it wasn't necessary. Will do a mail ASAP. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello house I just want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who in one way or the other has been there for me. Just got denied today embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sorry about that cry
Never back down
lassky: Hello house I just want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who in one way or the other has been there for me. Just got denied today embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
famolino: @rawlizo Thanks bro. God bless u

Amen. You too sir. Please take your time to package your app. Put yourself in the VO's shoes and judge your app. When you think you're good to go, submit. We shall celebrate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
donteejay: Hello good people and top of the day to you. Anybody coming to SAIT this fall? Thanks

Is that in Edmonton or Calgary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Someone should please help me with schools that has PG programme in Earth Sciences, Geography et al or accepts 3rd Class Honours from previous undergraduate studies.
I've mailed some schools and decline me admission so i think about sharing with the house should we have seen someone who has passed through this hurdles before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.