Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (607588 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jijola: Well...yea, but I no dey St Johns. I dey Environmental Policy Institute 4 Grenfell Campus, Corner Brook.Got accomodation there. smiley

Lucky you. Na Marine Institute for St. Johhs I dey go o cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Possibility123: .

Try to check Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) or Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) in Alberta. They offer good computer diploma courses/programs. About the tuition fee...I will not know what will be cheap/affordable for you.

bro they dont have january start
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh, niceeee. Tight place too, I just love Institutes. grin What's your course?
Chatters:

Lucky you. Na Marine Institute for St. Johhs I dey go o cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
parisbluefox: Thanks tianadiva! I applied on 6th July, did biometrics on 8th

congrats bro I wish you d best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bukky1989: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi everyone in the house,
I will like to start my student visa processing and I will need help on how to go about it. i don't habe the idea on how to go about these documents; Declaration for sponsor, Affidavit of support sworn to by sponsor (Notarized by Notary Public) and Statement of purpose.
Will I have to go to high court for the affidavit and is there a format for how it should be typed so goes for the declaration? Is there anyone with samples of statement of purpose so as to know how to go about mine and also the Letter from Sponsor's place of work, will it just be like a normal letter with the place of work letter headed.
I will really appreciate the house help.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jijola: Oh, niceeee. Tight place too, I just love Institutes. grin What's your course?
I'm going for their Water Quality program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh, awesome. Hope you'll come back to give us clean water in Naija! grin
Chatters:
I'm going for their Water Quality program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jijola: Oh, awesome. Hope you'll come back to give us clean water in Naija! grin

Sure trust me nah lipsrsealed We'll team up. You will be making environmental policies and I will be implementing them cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chatters: Team MUN, Anyone got accommodation yet? Jijola, rawlizo et.all holla at me.

Seriously on it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
msanon:

Yeah. Starting in September and was hoping someone here goes there or would be starting this fall as well. Oh well..

Same situation I'm in tho.. Looking fo those heading to UofA.. Applied for my trv not too long ago.. You gotten your trv yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hahahaha, really laughing in Isoko! Ok ooo.Let's hope policies work in Naija then.Sleep well Ma'am. grin
Chatters:

Sure trust me nah lipsrsealed We'll team up. You will be making environmental policies and I will be implementing them cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
codebreaker:

Same situation I'm in tho.. Looking fo those heading to UofA.. Applied for my trv not too long ago.. You gotten your trv yet?

Yes i have. Good luck with your application.. as well as finding some that in r heading to UofA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2014
plz hous i need your help, my sponsor have deposited the total sum of NGN2,300,000.00million to my personal account for my living expenses in canada, and he have the sum of NGN2.5 million in his own account. can i apply with the two account statement, what if the money in my own account is being withdraw after i may have printed my statement can they(embassy) go for verification of the money i claim that is in my account.,, plz i need ur advise on what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2014
plz hous i need your help, my sponsor have deposited the total sum of NGN2,300,000.00million to my personal account for my living expenses in canada, and he have the sum of NGN2.5 million in his own account. can i apply with the two account statement, what if the money in my own account is being withdraw after i may have printed my statement can they(embassy) go for verification of the money i claim that is in my account.,, plz i need ur advise on what to do. its really on my neck thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2014
cman4good: plz hous i need your help, my sponsor have deposited the total sum of NGN2,300,000.00million to my personal account for my living expenses in canada, and he have the sum of NGN2.5 million in his own account. can i apply with the two account statement, what if the money in my own account is being withdraw after i may have printed my statement can they(embassy) go for verification of the money i claim that is in my account.,, plz i need ur advise on what to do. its really on my neck thanks.

I will suggest you leave all the money in your sponsor's account... it will be better than splitting it.

Nevertheless, do not withdraw anything after printing the statement of account(SOA), as it might/will be a bad move.

congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 3:48am On Jul 31, 2014
@chizzy01 is for masters degree program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2014
@blink6, thank you for ur fast reply...... i want to knw if Embassy will go for verification because i have already withdraw the money for my tuition fees. plz i need ur advise. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2014
kittysunshine: Am sure there will be plenty news of trv from next week by God's grace as several people received calls from CDHC today. Can somebody say Amen?
AMEN!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2014
cman4good: @blink6, thank you for ur fast reply...... i want to knw if Embassy will go for verification because i have already withdraw the money for my tuition fees. plz i need ur advise. thanks
the fact is that no body knows if the embassy will verify, however, it's never a smart move to withdraw the money knowing fully well they can always verify if they wonna.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 4:05am On Jul 31, 2014
cman4good: @blink6, thank you for ur fast reply...... i want to knw if Embassy will go for verification because i have already withdraw the money for my tuition fees. plz i need ur advise. thanks

yuh welcome man!.

As regards the verification ish, they are most likely to verify it. It not a certainty tho...but to be on a safer side, put the money back biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 4:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Siga: ...Had a solid prayer for all applicants at church today... from fresh to Medical hopefuls, to Visa and to all those who have landed and in school.... Well...the Good Lord that made you guys decide to pick Canada as your destination is not a liar... He has gone before everyone to perfect ur ways... Nothing happens without God's anticipation... so.. no shaking... Enough good news this week... #BelieveinGod
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yomisley: 4:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Did u mean university of Alberta, Cos next year fall application will soon start by October 1st. Can't wait ooo. quote author=codebreaker]

Same situation I'm in tho.. Looking fo those heading to UofA.. Applied for my trv not too long ago.. You gotten your trv yet?[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 5:06am On Jul 31, 2014
cman4good: @chizzy01 is for masters degree program
ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2014
rawlizo:

Seriously on it

If you see anything affordable just holla. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 31, 2014
1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
2. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
3. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online
route.
4. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
5. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online
route.
6. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat college
online route.
7.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online route
8. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV loading
9. Kanny1: July 18,memorial University of
Newfoundland online route:
10: Divalavender : May Humber college ,paper
route , (Fall/Sept -2014)
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2014
missbon: I guess it's because Canada doesn't just grant you visa based on fufiling certain factors.they are not after how many peeps can come into their country. It's about how genuine this people are. If u must come to Canada den u must be financially, academically and mentally ready.
[color=#000099][/color]

@miss bon I sent u a mail..waiting for ur reply.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Canafrica kindly reply my pm cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimeeex: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters:

Read my post well. I never said he should write 10 pages of rambling post. I encouraged him to write to his heart's content and then edit. EDITING is the point I was trying to drive home. Once he edits he will remove all irrelevant details. The reason for this being that writing large content will make sure he never misses anything important. If there are a lot of explanations to do about his documents, it is important he takes time to explain them rather than write one page that doesnt explain anything. Don't assume that VOs don't read SOP,in fact tthey do. That is why your application stays with them for more than one month. The key is to be explicit and make your SOP very interesting. Peeps here that wrote pages of SOP are usually successful. I wrote 3 pages of SOP and I'm sure the VO had time to read hence why he/she understood my situation. The problem is that people tend to ramble a lot. Even a one page SOP can be filled with ramblings.
@ lassky PM me for tips on writing a catchy SOP.

Chatters pls I sent u a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Drbuzz: it takes about 3 to 4 days

Thanks g!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Zorkky: Hello house,please I'm in need of your opinion on the choice to make between Ethihad, British Airways and Egypt Air.

First rate? Go with British Airways!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
lassky: Canafrica kindly reply my pm cry

Done, sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Please can someone help me with Vfs tracking your application URL

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.