Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (607523 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Siga: ... Bro... buy and bring whatever shirt u want and like... there is always time and season to wear them...

Stamped, Sealed and Signed...GBAM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Emblem: Thats one thing i like about Earthgreeners..........despite d fact say u don reach canada, u r still wit us......so many ppl got to canny and forgot about NLand.........Hope to see u soon brother.

Gat the motivation from Siga, Fhemmy, bumdish, ifegy and kjbobo....... Chrigogogog
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Wetin happen?
....Holiday tinz .... www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/offices-bureaux/high-com_lagos_haut-com.aspx?lang=eng ....wonder why dey didnt observe tue and wed....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

Gat the motivation from Siga, Fhemmy, bumdish, ifegy and kjbobo....... Chrigogogog
....I kuku got my motivation from u....Chrigogreeners grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Holiday tinz .... www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/offices-bureaux/high-com_lagos_haut-com.aspx?lang=eng ....wonder why dey didnt observe tue and wed....

Thanks. I don see am. We dey wonder with you sef. shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
This one wey CDHC dey request person to pay for one session when d sch actually wants one to pay just for a Semester, na wah oooo, moni nor too dey like dat oooo. Hmmm lipsrsealed God help us oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonyrero: This one wey CDHC dey request person to pay for one session when d sch actually wants one to pay just for a Semester, na wah oooo, moni nor too dey like dat oooo. Hmmm lipsrsealed God help us oooo

Na Tradition for CDHC...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
@earthgreeners, so is there nothing one can do to convince them to pay for one semester only? I am broke now oooo, make dem help us pls......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonyrero: @earthgreeners, so is there nothing one can do to convince them to pay for one semester only? I am broke now oooo, make dem help us pls......

Bro, l feel you but abeg no even try that stunt.
We need see your trv for this forum. So abeg give to ceaser that which is ceaser's.(CDHC)

God will provide for you cos I must tell you congrats when the koko show.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
@kclexa, if na TRV dat one sure cos God dey but paying for one year dat is abt 2.2M naira. Anyone wey go lend me I go appreciate am and God go bless am grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonyrero: @kclexa, if na TRV dat one sure cos God dey but paying for one year dat is abt 2.2M naira. Anyone wey go lend me I go appreciate am and God go bless am grin

Hahaha.....use what u have to get what u want....congrats on your TRV breakthrough....Cheers! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonyrero: @kclexa, if na TRV dat one sure cos God dey but paying for one year dat is abt 2.2M naira. Anyone wey go lend me I go appreciate am and God go bless am grin
....i go lend u...2m pay 4m grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
@chrigo, see rich guys in the house! Some people here fit even pay all the tution for 4yr course at once. Me na just scope we dey apply....no much moni like dat. But dat canada we must enta.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Na wa ooh! Part 5 already Dis forum fast pass Nollywood *duffs cap*
Pls is there any Humber 2014 jan hopeful/confirmed in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
@sparta, I'm heading to Humber, but its May 2014? And u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonyrero: @chrigo, see rich guys in the house! Some people here fit even pay all the tution for 4yr course at once. Me na just scope we dey apply....no much moni like dat. But dat canada we must enta.
.....Lol....i dey lend money grin....bro biko apply with good SOA oo...dis 1 u don dey complain of money....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
@chriGo....SOA fit dey read 20M make d moni nor b spendable one LOL....grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
tonyrero: @chriGo....SOA fit dey read 20M make d moni nor b spendable one LOL....grin grin grin
....LWKMD....bros u funi die grin.....na real high tension wire dey d moni oo...if cdhc touch am penre!!...dem fit shock.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MardiGras: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please i want to ask few questions:
i intend applying for admission in canada and i intend to use my waec of 2005 and my first year results (I did just 1st year) at a university in nairobi.
The school i'm applying to requires official transcripts from the school but my school says all i get is a result slip (says transcripts is if i completed and that one carries honourse.g 2'1) since i did just first year
please i want to find out if its the same thing. I hope an official result slip from my school will suffice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Mardi Gras: Please i want to ask few questions:
i intend applying for admission in canada and i intend to use my waec of 2005 and my first year results (I did just 1st year) at a university in nairobi.
The school i'm applying to requires official transcripts from the school but my school says all i get is a result slip (says transcripts is if i completed and that one carries honourse.g 2'1) since i did just first year
please i want to find out if its the same thing. I hope an official result slip from my school will suffice?

..I suggest you use ur WAEC result only (if dat is enough to get u the admission)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2013
tonyrero: @chrigo, see rich guys in the house! Some people here fit even pay all the tution for 4yr course at once. Me na just scope we dey apply....no much moni like dat. But dat canada we must enta.

Tonyrero, abeg easy with this must enter canny before you sell una neighbour land.
But you fit consider the offer from ChriGo sha!! Collect the money pay your tuition first, then give ChriGo 4 years post dated cheque grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 2:33am On Oct 13, 2013
Kclexa....Lol, dat na clue oooo, make I go begin look 4 d documents 2 ma neighbour land grin ChriGo oya wen make I come collect d moni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seir405: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2013
@ all anyone going to Algonquin college for january 2014 or dere. we need hook up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2013
@tonyrero & chrigo

I'm very disappointed at your views about another tribe, this is the problem with we Nigerians, we grew up with so much persieved hatred about another tribe and pass this from generation to generation forgetting that every tribe in Nigeria has its own vile.

I'm even angrier that supposedly educated modern generation Nigerians hold such view and shamelessly expressing it here.

Whatever bad state Nigeria is today every single tribe in Nigeria contributed to it. Make no mistake about it.

I have a burning hatred for tribal comments.

You two left me with no choice than to ban both of you.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Hello,
The family has started processing documents for my brother to transfer from a Nigerian school here to Canada. He is a bright chap, currently on a 4.87 cGPA on a 5.0 level and with all A's and B's in WAEC two years ago. He has represented the country in robotics competitions. We say make the dude chill and finish here, he no agree, says the school isn't teaching anything. Before we start spending money on unis, what are his chances of getting into an robotics engineering course somewhere like uni of Waterloo or Victoria? How much will we spend? Will they let him transfer or start again (he is currently in 200 level)? Is he too young (just 17)?
Thanks a bundle for your help o. You guys are doing wonderful things. Any info is appreciated, just want the best for my baby bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Naijaphil: Hello,
The family has started processing documents for my brother to transfer from a Nigerian school here to Canada. He is a bright chap, currently on a 4.87 cGPA on a 5.0 level and with all A's and B's in WAEC two years ago. He has represented the country in robotics competitions. We say make the dude chill and finish here, he no agree, says the school isn't teaching anything. Before we start spending money on unis, what are his chances of getting into an robotics engineering course somewhere like uni of Waterloo or Victoria? How much will we spend? Will they let him transfer or start again (he is currently in 200 level)? Is he too young (just 17)?
Thanks a bundle for your help o. You guys are doing wonderful things. Any info is appreciated, just want the best for my baby bro.

I think with his grades in WAEC and his present performance in school, either options are possible(very very)...

He should construct a very powerful statement of purpose outlining all his achievements in it...

If his school can release his transcript to him,Transfer credit will be kul for him. If getting his transcript proves to be a challenge, he should apply for 1st year...

I'm optimistic that if he goes to Canada now that his brain is still hot,he'll achieve enviable greatness...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Onye oma:

I think with his grades in WAEC and his present performance in school, either options are possible(very very)...

He should construct a very powerful statement of purpose outlining all his achievements in it...

If his school can release his transcript to him,Transfer credit will be kul for him. If getting his transcript proves to be a challenge, he should apply for 1st year...

I'm optimistic that if he goes to Canada now that his brain is still hot,he'll achieve enviable greatness...

I agree 100% with Onye oma; there is a very high possibility of getting admission and transfer credit. Please contact the school about this, ensure you give full detail of his performance and achievements.

He is not too young, this is the perfect time to develop his potentials. Please encourage him the best way you can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.