Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608494 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by semuyi: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2014
@ScGuy will like to call you. pls email; mailakinwo2@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Divalavender: , congrats Dear! All is well concerning your medical result. I don't know the reason my application is taking this long , since May I applied.

Paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by semuyi: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2014
please house, will i notorize my mum statement of account and her letter of support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
semuyi: please house, will i notorize my mum statement of account and her letter of support.
No do not notorize statement of acct, u notorize affidavit of support which is slightly different from letter of support.
for my own app i submitted both affidavit of support and letter of support

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Divalavender: , congrats Dear! All is well concerning your medical result. I don't know the reason my application is taking this long , since May I applied.

That's quite long oo, guess u applied via paper route? Anyways, don't give up! The Lord is ur strength! Keep praying and never stop being optimistic. Any medical call up yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2014
blink6:

Yuh most welcome...

When did u get d meds call up?

June 17
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by semuyi: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2014
@savedbyyaweh, aiit i am using my mum and aunt as sponsors. my aunt sent all required docs, she notorized her affidavit of support too. pls can u send ur number to my email pls. mailakinwo2@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Galaxxy:

June 17

When did u apply then?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Divalavender(f): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Paper route?
yes paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Divalavender(f): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2014
Galaxxy:

That's quite long oo, guess u applied via paper route? Anyways, don't give up! The Lord is ur strength! Keep praying and never stop being optimistic. Any medical call up yet?
yes by paper route ! Thanks ,will do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mostoyous: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Hi, I am currently an humber student, is there any Male Nigerian now in Toronto but will be schooling at humber lakeshore and needs an apartment these fall 2014, please mail me toyoluv98@yahoo.com, there is a place available u might be the lucky one because rooms in lakeshore are expensive and cheap ones are scarce, you will be sharing the master bedroom with another Male Nigerian who is in 2nd semester. It's a good location at the campus area.And safe trip to all international student smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Divalavender: yes paper route

Well, just keep believing.. You shall celebrate!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
tobi14: Hello house, I'm planning to go for my masters in canada (MEng Petroleum Eng) and from my research on the internet U Albeta and U calgary are the top schools in petroleum engineering in canada. I would be highly grateful if anyone who has been admitted and has started his/her masters or is about travelling for masters in these two schools to give me a detailed breakdown of requirements and embassy procedures. I'm kinda more interested in U of calgary anyways.
Ask ur questions... I am heading to ucalgary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mohammedbashir: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
eromzzz: Hello Fam smiley

Please has anyone heard about vaccination card?? Is it needed at the airport or border @ Canada.

Nope.. Where did you gather the info pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2014

Tanks dear... ur delay shall nt be in vain u will receive good news soonest by d special Grace of GOD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
semuyi: @ScGuy, pls would like to ask u some questions concerning your online application process.

Will send u an email nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks so much bro! cheesy How Toronto nah?
Tdot dey cool..When u dey show canada na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayjegs: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Anyone with idea of how to get a cheap air ticket from Lagos to Saskatoon between August 21 and 25 departure dates. I am due to resume for my PhD in Canada. I want tickets cheaper than 300,000 or on it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayjegs: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Anyone with idea of how to get a cheap air ticket from Lagos to Saskatoon between August 21 and 25 departure dates. I am due to resume for my PhD in Canada. I want tickets cheaper than 300,000 or on it. pm me if you have a useful info on that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
marksum: Tdot dey cool..When u dey show canada na

Very soon, baba mi. Flight prices are just something else now! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dondondee1: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

I paid no dime aside the $100 tuition deposit I made - as requested by the school.
wow and you got your visa? please which country is your sponsor cos mine is in US
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
dondondee1:
wow and you got your visa? please which country is your sponsor cos mine is in US

Of course, I still smiled at my TRV this morning. wink He lives and runs his business here in Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dondondee1: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Of course, I still smiled at my TRV this morning. wink He lives and runs his business here in Nigeria.
smiley congrats man, do you think i have a chance with the foreign sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
dondondee1:
smiley congrats man, do you think i have a chance with the foreign sponsor

Thanks so much brotherly! ...you're not the first to use that nor would you be the last -- Just submit the right docs and get your VISA! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
kayjegs: Anyone with idea of how to get a cheap air ticket from Lagos to Saskatoon between August 21 and 25 departure dates. I am due to resume for my PhD in Canada. I want tickets cheaper than 300,000 or on it.
it's close, i doubt if you can even get 350k right now from Lagos to Sask.
My advise, check flights from 12 midnight to say 12:30am for released bookings that were placed on hold previously.
try return cos all the one way i just checked for you were costlier than a return

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clairefran: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
emperoracro:
Its beta not to transfer the money,ur dad sud just stand as her sponsor, n get all d required docs. So d hospital (since she will b returning to manage it) n Family will stand as hometie n also its beta she gets more hometies. Goodluck

P.S: Whats ur sis' first degree?

Thanks,

Her first degree is not even related.It is B.A. Yoruba oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
kayjegs: Anyone with idea of how to get a cheap air ticket from Lagos to Saskatoon between August 21 and 25 departure dates. I am due to resume for my PhD in Canada. I want tickets cheaper than 300,000 or on it. pm me if you have a useful info on that.

Hi,

I doubt if you would be able to get ticket within that price range at this point in time. We are right in the peak of summer, and as such, ticket prices have skyrocketed. If September 1st ain't too late for you to travel, you can get ticket of like 250k on travelstart (Lufthansa). I will be travelling to Saskatoon as well on that day to begin my Msc.

Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Congratulations to our new TRV and medical call up holders, and a very safe flight to our very own slimdel, patdeka, sashafierce and others who air bound to Canada right now. Do have a pleasant flight. Canada is ready to host you big time. To our medical and TRV hopefuls, God aint sleeping. We'll receive you in Canada soon as well. Cheers people!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by larryade: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks so much brotherly! ...you're not the first to use that nor would you be the last -- Just submit the right docs and get your VISA! wink
Hi bro, I just sent you a mail. Pls I need to ask you for some urgent clarifications. Send me your email: adetunjilr@gmail.com. Thanks man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
akanni:
it's close, i doubt if you can even get 350k right now from Lagos to Sask.
My advise, check flights from 12 midnight to say 12:30am for released bookings that were placed on hold previously.
try return cos all the one way i just checked for you were costlier than a return

hmm! just learnt something.. so you saying those released bookings would be cheaper? 12 to 12:30 of which time zone if I may ask??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
codebreaker:

hmm! just learnt something.. so you saying those released bookings would be cheaper? 12 to 12:30 of which time zone if I may ask??

codebreaker, naija time, it worked for me last year and the chances are better if the intended departure date is close to a month or over.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
you are doing a great job here .... I will say thank you to all that contributed in one way or the other to the successes shared here many more to come....
pls, I have a question...... can someone in his/her mid 30's study in Canada with WAEC result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.