Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? (713 Views)

Sad: A Teenager Skul Scattered On Okada Accident Yesterday In Abeokuta / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket / Why Are Post Scattered When I Login But Not When I Visit As Guest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by Dannyxy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
In school you jst have to enter girls hostel,unbelievable!,every dirty.pads,tissue papers everywhere....As a bachelor,your house that was always so neat and cleans becomes something when u marry...As a young guy go to your girlfriend's house,you find pant,bra every where in the room...At home,your mum,sister room,are so scattered!,cloth,shoes littered everywhere...why are women like that? Or is it me?,guyz am i saying the truth?..have you noticed it too?
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by demelza: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Could it be a case of like attracting like? undecided
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by Dannyxy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
demelza: Could it be a case of like attracting like? undecided
i speak in view of a general perspective..90 percent guyz would agree with me
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by Gudintent: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Still like attracting like, I take it ur stats is 90% out of the 100 you know undecided

1 Like

Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by dominique(f): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
He's speaking from his own perpective. Sorry op, its not easy to be surrounded by disorganised ladies but not all women are like that.
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by BabaAlabi: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Go to major universities and you will testify that many Female hostels are dirtier than the male hostels. When they reach outside them go kon dey form anyhow.
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by Dannyxy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gudintent: Still like attracting like, I take it ur stats is 90% out of the 100 you know undecided
i will implore you do a personal investigation 4get sentiment
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
You simply didnt have to generalize,Dan.You are right that most girls hostel are always dirty.I had a first-hand experience.Not all of us are dirty and disorganised,not me sha.
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by Dannyxy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
C'est moi:
You simply didnt have to generalize,Dan.You are right that most girls hostel are always dirty.I had a first-hand experience.Not all of us are dirty and disorganised,not me sha.
o.k,maybe i'm wrong generalizing,i should hv use "some" nt "all"...i was annoyed with someone as a result of this issue when i opened the thread..
Re: Women are So Scattered,disarranged And Untidy?!!!...guyz do you agree with me?? by pembisco(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Women =dirt +scatard

(1) (Reply)

Two Planes Collide At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Seun And His Moderators.... / Nigerian Military Says Chibok Girls Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.