Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Do You Grunt When You Poo? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Grunt When You Poo? (2227 Views)

Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) / Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? / I Am Finding It Hard To Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Grunt When You Poo? by bennysucre(f): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
I just wonder if many people are like me in the toilet. I grunt n grunt like a woman in labor while doing my 'business' and I get this heavenly feeling afterwards like a big weight's been lifted off me.

Just wondering, any fellow grunters in the house?
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
It's a bad sign, actually. Sooner or later the constant pressure on your anus will probably cause the blood vessels around your anus to swell up and impede or completely block the flow of poo. They may even burst and bleed into your poo. These are known as piles or haemorrhoids and they can be very painful and and they could get so bad that you will require an operation on your anus to remove the piles.

To avoid this cruel fate, you need to drastically increase the amount of fibre (fibrous plant materials that make your stool softer) in your diet. Eat fruits like oranges, water melons. If you like cereals, take cereals with high fiber content such as Kellogg's Fruit & Fiber instead of plain corn flakes. Drink lots of water habitually even when you don't feel thirsty. In emergencies, there are fibrous drinks you can buy and take. Do whatever it'll take to make your stool soft all the time so you don't have to grunt when passing it. Otherwise, you'll be in trouble soon!

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/239454.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Caracta(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Seun: It's a bad sign, actually. Sooner or later the constant pressure on your anus will cause the blood vessels around your anus to swell up and impede or completely block the flow of poo. They may even burst and bleed into your poo. This is known as piles or haemorrhoids and they can be very painful and and they could get so bad that you will require an operation on your anus to remove the piles.

Now this is scary. Reminds me of "1000 ways to die" on SonyMax.
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Gudintent: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hehehe I can picture the look @ Op but like seun said that ain't normal cheesy
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Vivly(f): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
bennysucre: I'm in the toilet now (perfumed I just wonder if many people are like me in the toilet. I grunt n grunt like a woman in labor while doing my 'business' and I get this heavenly feeling afterwards like a big weight's been lifted off me.

Just to be clear here,
Do your eyes get very red when doing the deed?
Does it feel like popping out?
Do you feel pains in your anus?
Do you feel like screaming out?
Do you squeeze your trousers very tight in pain?
Do you spend at least 40 minutes to drop one?
Have you noticed any cracks in your butt hole?
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by GSKing: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
While grunting, some people smile at the mirror.

#not4rmXperienceATall

1 Like

Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lmao! @ the comments.

I'm guessing the OP started this thread just for the fun of it. Now he is getting these comments. Lol. gringringrin
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by homesteady(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin I hate shitty threads! angry
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by adexsimply(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
bennysucre: I'm in the toilet now (perfumed I just wonder if many people are like me in the toilet. I grunt n grunt like a woman in labor while doing my 'business' and I get this heavenly feeling afterwards like a big weight's been lifted off me.

Na elephant you dey chop?
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by bennysucre(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Baybe: Lmao! @ the comments.

I'm guessing the OP started this thread just for the fun of it. Now he is getting these comments. Lol. gringringrin
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by bennysucre(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Baybe: Lmao! @ the comments.

Not really for the fun of it as such. I really wanna know

A whole Oga Seun on my thread!!!
Tnx but I drink loads of water actually n eat oranges too.
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Reading the title of this thread alone, made me to ROTFL. grin grin angry
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Enegod(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
toilet section plss —————>
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Nickydrake(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hehehe

I know just what you're talking about, Benny. The process of passing poop is pretty simple... ordinarily. However, as with even the simplest activities, complications arise now and then.

Usually the pressure on the bowels causes some discomfort, and what you feel after discharge is mere relief. But there are instances where the poop is of such great dimensions that it becomes actual pain, and when the turd eventually passes out you feel so good you know you've had a shitgasm. It's usually poop of this proportion that occasions the huffing and puffing. Even when you flush afterwards you can hear the toilet belch its satisfaction.

Grunting may be the forerunner of haemorrhoids, but it has also been known to bestow a good deal of creativity. For instance, the song Constipated by Weird Al Yankovic was no doubt inspired by that ecstatic experience.
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by bennysucre(f): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
@nickydrake
Looools @ shitgasm, I sure do know what it means. Ecstatic feeling. Added a new word to ma vocab today.

@enegod, abeg where toilet section dey? I dey find am since na??
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by bennysucre(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
GSKing: While grunting, some people smile at the mirror.

#not4rmXperienceATall
Hmmm, u sure?
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by lilTunechi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Conductor Gimme my change! angry na here i wan drop!
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by pembisco(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Poo! My second sweetest moment afta e.jaculation. I lv shitty threads
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by 3ace(m): 6:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Mostly when u don't take adequate water with a frequent intake of solid foods. The feeling is terrible. You just feel like an iron rod is about to pass through your anus. But it's been long I experienced it before; not even this year.
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2013
[size=28pt]HAHA![/size]

which kain thread be dis?

op don dey crace!

are ppl actually stating whether or not they "grunt"
while handling their business? grin
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2013
Austeenx: Reading the title of this thread alone, made me to ROTFL. grin grin angry

exactly.
Re: Do You Grunt When You Poo? by bennysucre(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
*Kails*:
[size=28pt]HAHA![/size]

which kain thread be dis?

op don dey crace!

are ppl actually stating whether or not they "grunt"
while handling their business? grin
No ooo, they aint! Do u grunt?

(1) (Reply)

Some Freaky Diseases You Won't Believe Really Exist. / How To Cure Viral Infection And Other Disease Without Side Effect / Using Tiro Under The Eyes Can Result In Lead Poisoning In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.