Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable (917 Views)

Sins Against The Holy Spirit / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by Capableben(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
According to matthew 12:31-32,
And so I tell you, every kind of sin and
slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy
against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 Anyone who speaks a word against the
Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone
who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not
be forgiven, either in this age or in the age
to come.

So what are the example of those sins against the holy ghost
Re: Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by Goshen360(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
My brother, the ONLY way you can understand the Lord's teaching in Matthew to John is to put on the lens of the revealed messages to the holy Apostles, using the understanding and knowledge of the revealed to interpret what Christ himself said because Christ said it and he alone revealed what he said.
Re: Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by made2fit(f): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goshen360: My brother, the ONLY way you can understand the Lord's teaching in Matthew to John is to put on the lens of the revealed messages to the holy Apostles, using the understanding and knowledge of the revealed to interpret what Christ himself said because Christ said it and he alone revealed what he said.
Meaning?
Re: Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by Goshen360(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
made2fit: Meaning?

Meaning, the Apostles explained what sin against the Holy Spirit is ... as revealed to them by Christ.
Re: Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by Capableben(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Meaning, the Apostles explained what sin against the Holy Spirit is ... as revealed to them by Christ.

reference
Re: Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by Goshen360(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Capableben:

reference

You wanted me to just give you reference but I won't do that. I will rather work you through it.

First, the Holy Spirit had not been given at this time because Christ had not ascended yet, so Christ was talking into the future when the Holy Spirit would have been given.

What do you say about the above?
Re: Examples Of Those Sins Against D Holy Ghost That Are Unforgiveable by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360:

You wanted me to just give you reference but I won't do that. I will rather work you through it.

First, the Holy Spirit had not been given at this time because Christ had not ascended yet, so Christ was talking into the future when the Holy Spirit would have been given.

What do you say about the above?
SMH!!! @OP, sinning against THE HOLY SPIRIT means attributing the work of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

You can see it in the context in which the pharisee accused JESUS that he cast out devils by beelzebub prince of demons,Jesus now reminded them that satan cannot drive out satan cos his kingdom will be divided.

We know that Jesus had the HOLY SPIRIT WITHOUT MEASURE and the pharisee were unrepentant hypocritical sinners,If you read MARK 3:20-30 you will get the CONTEXT of what Jesus was saying,especially verse 30 " He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit"

Now to the present day reality,Christians CANNOT commit the unpardonable sin(i.e sinning against the Holy Spirit) why? because he already has the Holy Spirit at new birth.

It's rather so sad that so many folks have belittled the work of the Holy Spirit in our day AND unbelieving folks have attributed miracles,gifts of healing,tongues,casting out devils to the work of the devil instead of the HOLY SPIRIT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“christmas Is A Pagan Celebration” / Turmoil In Lagos As Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure / Let's Meet Here: Thread For Christ Apostolic Church (national Youth Conference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.