Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform (1429 Views)

Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by priscasmart(f): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Back then in secondary School, the colour of my school uniform was different for senior and junior classes.
For boys it was;
White shorts, white shirts, and brown belts for JSS1-3.
White shirts and white trousers for ss1-3. Black belts and black shoes for ss3 students only.

For Girls;
White shirt with green pinafore, for jss1-3.
white shirts and green skirtls , for ss1-3.
Black shoes were exclusively for ss3students.

#reppin Fgc#

What was the colour of Your school uniform?
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
mumu question. please take several seats if you know get better things to do. nonsense goat
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by randwise(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
fubara H: mumu question. please take several seats if you know get better things to do. nonsense goat
Abeg gerroout! She wasn*t refering to nicompools pls! Wherey buruku!
This is a social site, where things are to be shared! People like u shuld get a seat in dens and not shuld be among the humans!
U sef na nuisanse...
Farggot!
:-/

1 Like

Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by randwise(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ours was black and blue generally..
BOYS
~A black jacket
~A pair of trouses (long for the SSS but short for the JSS)
~A blue shirt
~And a red tie
With ur black shoes and dog-teeth white socks.

GIRLS
Same as boys.
But a pinafore for the JSS and a jacket and skirt for the SSS ...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by rodeo0070(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Deep blue Boxers and White Singlets for Males

Pink Bikini plus push up bra for the Females...
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by dridowu: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Primary Sch: All green
Secondary: boys only ; white top and green short for js1-ss2, green trouiser for ss3(jogs family)
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by priscasmart(f): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
rodeo0070: Deep blue Boxers and White Singlets for Males

Pink Bikini plus push up bra for the Females...

lol Which school was that? Beach school or what?
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by priscasmart(f): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
dridowu: Primary Sch: All green
Secondary: boys only ; white top and green short for js1-ss2, green trouiser for ss3(jogs family)
Nice!
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by priscasmart(f): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
randwise: Ours was black and blue generally..
BOYS
~A black jacket
~A pair of trouses (long for the SSS but short for the JSS)
~A blue shirt
~And a red tie
With ur black shoes and dog-teeth white socks.

GIRLS
Same as boys.
But a pinafore for the JSS and a jacket and skirt for the SSS ...
Nice!!!
I Like the jacket aspect

1 Like

Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by priscasmart(f): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
fubara H: mumu question. please take several seats if you know get better things to do. nonsense goat

mtscwee! Smh for you
randwise said it all..
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by bizibrain(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mods y did u prove incompetent, hw can a topic like dis make FP, @ op just tell me in simple laguage hw dis topic add 2 your IQ or Increase ur general knowlegde, dere ar many uniform with different color so wat do u av 2 do wit it.Must u by all means create a topic,I no some empty idle-brain bigg ot will quote my post 2 counter me, I dont give a damn, dis is one of d most useless mumu senseless question av ever seen on nairaland.Its sucks and irritating.

Wait, d op is a girl, it obvious u av no job, mayb assu cause dis crap, I av some weed in my backyard if u dont mind u can can use part of ur idle useless time 2 help me out in cutting,

I also av some neighbour dat rear goat, u can as well help dem feed dem, bath dem.mtcheeew
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by bizibrain(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
randwise: Abeg gerroout! She wasn*t refering to nicompools pls! Wherey buruku!
This is a social site, where things are to be shared! People like u shuld get a seat in dens and not shuld be among the humans!
U sef na nuisanse...
Farggot!
:-/
Ode buruku, feminine av affected ur sense of judgement, I guess nobody av tld u dat u ar suffering from a mentally degraded cerebrum.I should av ignor u but ur sense of thinking as turn upside down, I wonder if ur cerebrum nervous processor is nt licking because u sound like a big insolent fooooooool.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by rodeo0070(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
priscasmart:

lol Which school was that? Beach school or what?

LMAO!!!
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by randwise(m): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2013
bizibrain: Ode buruku, feminine av affected ur sense of judgement, I guess nobody av tld u dat u ar suffering from a mentally degraded cerebrum.I should av ignor u but ur sense of thinking as turn upside down, I wonder if ur cerebrum nervous processor is nt licking because u sound like a big insolent fooooooool.

I liked your post because i saw hw degraded u seem to be...
I ought to give your "ninnied medula" an answer but i won't cuz i don see say "e dey dere already"!

cheesy

Iwo "aramscaram" osi yi!

O je ko werewere t'on se e lo si ibikan!!

Irukiru! Ninny Brain!!
grin
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by randwise(m): 4:06am On Nov 05, 2013
bizibrain: Ode buruku, feminine av affected ur sense of judgement, I guess nobody av tld u dat u ar suffering from a mentally degraded cerebrum. I should av ignor u but ur sense of thinking as turn upside down, I wonder if ur cerebrum nervous processor is nt licking because u sound like a big insolent fooooooool.

with reference to the bolded , seems you just mentioned your born-with problems or probably you inherited it from your (_______)... :/ Fill in the gap urself! Fu.ckn Brat!
Re: What Was The Colour Of Your School Uniform by randwise(m): 4:07am On Nov 05, 2013
bizibrain: Ode buruku, feminine av affected ur sense of judgement, I guess nobody av tld u dat u ar suffering from a mentally degraded cerebrum.I should av ignor u but ur sense of thinking as turn upside down, I wonder if ur cerebrum nervous processor is nt licking because u sound like a big insolent fooooooool.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Hnd Full Time Screening 2014/2015 / Permission To Use Nairaland For Research / The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.