Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities (6552 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / 10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria / 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2013
. Omotola Jalade

Damn....The best you can do is dream. The probability that you will kiss them is unlikely. Omotola defines beauty, elegance and class. Everything about the beautiful actress is on-point. Some people say that more time was spent creating some people than others

. Kate Henshaw

Personally i love this girl's lips, the nollywood actress who is blesses with both talent and beauty has made my list of the kissables, lol.

Stella Damascus

This controversial actress who loves the girl child so much that shed tears to fight for them also has an undoubtedly hot lips, she also has a spot in this wonderful

Diamond Odey

If she doesn't make this list who will? The fast rising blogger who has proved herself worthy over and over again, who is strange and love strange things also grabs a spot in this list, she happen to have one of the most wanted lips amongst the Nigerian celebrities, YES she's gat a diamond lips, I'm talking of no other person as I introduce to you the newest amebo in town----> Diamond Odey, gosh can't believe those cute lips gossip this much

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Source: http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/pictures-of-top-ten-most-kissable.html?m=1

Chidinma doesn't need to sing before you follow her to her house. Whether her lips move or not, it is something to behold. The petite singer has an extraordinary voice and has come a long way up theladder in the music industry with hit songs like "Kedike"

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 1:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Kate henshaw: Personally i love this girl's lips, the nollywood actress who is blesses with both talent and beauty has made my list of the kissables, lol.

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2013
INI Edo:This Lady is just naturally endowned, she carry front, she carry back,lol, she's packaged everywhere. Mmm.. those lips ....so natural

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Beverly Naya

The fast-rising actress grabs a spot among the 10 most kissable female celebs in Nigeria. Her filmography includes Guilty Pleasures, Home in Exile, Up The Creek Without a Paddle, which also stars Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Patience Ozokwo, and Van Vicker. Kissable? Capital yes!

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2013
Chika Ike

One of the hottest babes in Nollywood, Chika Ike definitely picks up a spot on the list. The 27 year-old actress is doing well in her industry

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Geneiveve Nnaji

Why on earth would anyone want to exclude Genevieve from the list of the most kissable celebrities? She rocks. Yeah! Pretty well at that. Genevieve continues to dominate the movie industry with top-class performance. Talking of her looks one wonders what her beauty routine is like. She's fabulous!

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by rman: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2013
There is nothing kissable about the uploaded Genevive's picture.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by viroblaze: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2013
Lol... On point....
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by Dygeasy(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2013
rman: There is nothing kissable about the uploaded Genevive's picture.
I Swear My Brother...

She Looks Like She Just Suffered A Miscarriage.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by serena433(f): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2013
undecidedI know u listed all dis cuz u hvnt seen my lips..

Gene use 2 think we look alike but without makeup u not even cloz undecided
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by Tapout(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
serena433: undecidedI know u listed all dis cuz u hvnt seen my lips..

Lol... Serena sha
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by DonMagicJuan: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
which one be kissable?

Phuckable is more appropriate
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
serena433: undecidedI know u listed all dis cuz u hvnt seen my lips..

Lol... Serena please let's see your lips ooh grin
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by mysticgal(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
gene has just been beaten to a pulp
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
tht tiwa savage EYES..

kai...

look alot like those two O'S. in GOOGLE
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
That Genevive's picture tho. grin grin

What was she thinking when she took that picture? grin
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by DonaldGenes(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
op why didn't you includ this myc chic nah?

Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by feARless1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Donalð Genes: op why didn't you includ this myc chic nah?
a beg make I see the face , so that I go get name write grin
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by marymarcel009: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
;DNa masqurade b dat,I no fit sleep again dis 9t
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by demelza: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2013
In my opinion, every black woman has kissable lips, we are well endowed there. This type of list is common amongst the whites who are unfortunate to have lips that looks lyke lines.
Besides where is Tonto?
Dygeasy: I Swear My Brother...

She Looks Like She Just Suffered A Miscarriage.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Top Ten Most Kissable Nigerian Female Celebrities by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2013
No Rita Dominic? Who da phuck is Diamond ODE? Make una put Rita before I call Yuzedo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Abass Akande Obesere Concert In Dublin Ireland / Naughty Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Ibadan Poly / An Old Photo Of Biggy And Pdiddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.