Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers (7167 Views)

Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Masogemstones(m): 4:21am On Oct 13, 2013
[b]If you a local Gemstone and Solid Mineral Miner in Nigeria, This News is for you.

Are you struggling with making a sells?

Do you mine Lead Ores, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Baryte Ore,Manganese Ore,Tin Ore,Zinc Ore, Antimony Ore, Zircon Sand, Lead Ore, Rutile Ore / Illimilite Ore, Crystal Quartz, Tantalite, Agantite etc., ?

We are here to partner with you to make a quick and efficient sells.

If you can Mine the minerals, contact us because we have ready buyers!

If you can bring it down to Lagos, You get paid on the spot!

Or We can work together to get things done faster.

Maso Ventures mine solid mineral of a large quantity and own a network of mines in Nigeria and across Africa.

Maso Ventures, to sell and supply gemstones and minerals in the open market.
Our Solid Minerals Includes: Lead Ores, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Baryte Ore,Manganese Ore,Tin Ore,Zinc Ore, Antimony Ore, Zircon Sand, Lead Ore,Rutile Ore / Illimilite Ore, Crystal Quartz, Tantalite

With partners all around the world, Our client ranges from medium to large scale sellers , Mineral lovers, Production and manufacturers located in various parts of the world...

We have experience in the Earth Minerals industry and thus assures your satisfaction.
Each piece of Minerals is guaranteed to be exactly as described as we take great pride in the high quality of our Solid Minerals.

Our main goal is to offer affordable Solid Minerals and gemstones to the world.

We trade mainly in:
(A). Solid Minerals : Lead Ores, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Baryte Ore,Manganese Ore,Tin Ore,Zinc Ore, Antimony Ore, Zircon Sand, Lead Ore,Rutile Ore / Illimilite Ore, Crystal Quartz, Tantalite.
(B). Gemstones: Tourmaline, Aquamarine, Sapphire, Amethyst, Garnet, Zircon, Topaz, .... and many more!

If you have a mining Site that is legal and are willing to make good and sufficient profit
Office Address:
Earthy Lifeboat Electronics, 96 Bajulaye Road, before Canal, Shomolu, Logos.

Lagos Contact office:

Mr. Freedom: +2348028821311, WhatsApp +2348036554420
Email: masoventures@gmail.com, masoventures@yahoo.com
Website: http://masogemstones..com/ masoroughstones. webnode. com, masogemstones. bloombiz. com

Products: Gemstones and Industrial Mineral

[/b]

We trade both long time and short time contracts also
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Okeme01(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2015
Lets discuss if you can. dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Imafidonist442(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
We have lead and copper smelting furnace for sale. It is a tilting furnace with the capacity of 50 tons/hour.
Also included are
*250 kva generator
*4 pcs of brase bucket that can carry 50 tons
*furklift hybrid model
*2 pcs of LPFO tank
*compressor
*air storage tank
*heat regulator
*ground scale etc
we want to auction all the manchine and equipment together.
Price: 45 million asking, and it is negotiable.
08134925543 u can whassap me with the same number.
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by ucheobidiegwu: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let discuss, I have a mining site in benue state.
and also urgently need Sellers of lead ore in Lagos for my chinese client..

And again we need investors or partners to come.to our aid..we are in need to buy equipment but need partners who can invest with us
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Michaelnsd: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello, Buyers of Tantalite and Zinc ore, I will like to use this medium to pass this message to you that the above solid minerals is available in vast quantity... And of the finest quality, if you're interested about it please kindly add me through my whatsapp number +2348167114856 so we can chat better about it, thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

-Michael
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by webcool(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Urgent Request
Client is in need for COLTAN (Columibite and Tantalite) with specification of Ta. 5% Min and Nb2O5 55% Min (Niobium Peroxide) and other minerals but Niobium Peroxide highest percentage.
Origin: Nigeria
Kindly burst me on +2348060374414

A lustrous and malleable metal having a density of 8.6 g/cc and melting point of 2468 degC. It possesses high resistance to corrosion and enhances the physical properties of ferrous, nickel super-alloys and super-conductors. It also has applications in optics, electronic, nuclear, welding and jewellery.

Niobium is available in the form of ingot, billet, bar, powder, wire and scrap of various types.

Columbite (Fe, Mn) (Nb,Ta)2 O6
Niobium is principally obtained from the mineral columbite and also pyrochlore. The concentrate is typically:

Nb2O5 - 55% min
Ta2O5 - 5% min
TiO2 - 6% max
SnO2 - 6% max
ThO2 + U3O8 0.5% max
Sb - 50 ppm max
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Ochibaisik(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have cassiterite together with columbite, contact me at 08134003696 or at ochibaisik@gmail.com if interested.
Thank you
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2019
, I'm interested in Iron Ore that has quality above 58% and SiO2 lower than 6%, it is used for steelmaking. The quantity will be at least 100,000 ton per time.
Pls any Saler here should indicate, its urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by vokay247(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2019
I'm interested in Iron Ore that has quality above 58% and SiO2 lower than 6%, it is used for steelmaking. The quantity will be at least 100,000 ton per time.

I have Iron ore with fe 42.08% and manganese ore with Mn 35 and 38 and 40Mn to 44Mn. Certificate report done by Eyeview Inspection...
We do delivery to Lagos on both commodities.
If you are interested contact me via my email: fremudicomp@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 0902 912 4083
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by John360: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
I have zircon oxide in large quantity
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by miltonchux(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Any investor or buyer interested in Lead ore mines in Nasarrawa state should contact me. 08135609841

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Mbo07: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2022
brownemmanuel43:
, I'm interested in Iron Ore that has quality above 58% and SiO2 lower than 6%, it is used for steelmaking. The quantity will be at least 100,000 ton per time.

Are still buying solid minerals?
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mbo07:

Are still buying solid minerals?
I will check my client sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Mbo07: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

I will check my client sir

Ok
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by effort1: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Masogemstones:
[b]If you a local Gemstone and Solid Mineral Miner in Nigeria, This News is for you.

Are you struggling with making a sells?

Do you mine Lead Ores, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Baryte Ore,Manganese Ore,Tin Ore,Zinc Ore, Antimony Ore, Zircon Sand, Lead Ore, Rutile Ore / Illimilite Ore, Crystal Quartz, Tantalite, Agantite etc., ?

We are here to partner with you to make a quick and efficient sells.

If you can Mine the minerals, contact us because we have ready buyers!

If you can bring it down to Lagos, You get paid on the spot!

Or We can work together to get things done faster.

Maso Ventures mine solid mineral of a large quantity and own a network of mines in Nigeria and across Africa.

Maso Ventures, to sell and supply gemstones and minerals in the open market.
Our Solid Minerals Includes: Lead Ores, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Baryte Ore,Manganese Ore,Tin Ore,Zinc Ore, Antimony Ore, Zircon Sand, Lead Ore,Rutile Ore / Illimilite Ore, Crystal Quartz, Tantalite

With partners all around the world, Our client ranges from medium to large scale sellers , Mineral lovers, Production and manufacturers located in various parts of the world...

We have experience in the Earth Minerals industry and thus assures your satisfaction.
Each piece of Minerals is guaranteed to be exactly as described as we take great pride in the high quality of our Solid Minerals.

Our main goal is to offer affordable Solid Minerals and gemstones to the world.

We trade mainly in:
(A). Solid Minerals : Lead Ores, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Baryte Ore,Manganese Ore,Tin Ore,Zinc Ore, Antimony Ore, Zircon Sand, Lead Ore,Rutile Ore / Illimilite Ore, Crystal Quartz, Tantalite.
(B). Gemstones: Tourmaline, Aquamarine, Sapphire, Amethyst, Garnet, Zircon, Topaz, .... and many more!

If you have a mining Site that is legal and are willing to make good and sufficient profit
Office Address:
Earthy Lifeboat Electronics, 96 Bajulaye Road, before Canal, Shomolu, Logos.

Lagos Contact office:

Mr. Freedom: +2348028821311, WhatsApp +2348036554420
Email: masoventures@gmail.com, masoventures@yahoo.com
Website: http://masogemstones..com/ masoroughstones. webnode. com, masogemstones. bloombiz. com

Products: Gemstones and Industrial Mineral

[/b]

We trade both long time and short time contracts also
[/b]

Do you deal on platinum and palladium?
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by iservwurld(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Anyone interested in buying manganese in large quantities? Am located in Abuja. Please do indicate.
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by jdzumji: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
I have rutile ore for sale
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by isaacdun(m): 2:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Anyone interested in buying californium, lithium, blue sapphire etc in large quantities Pls contact me on 07066447065
Re: Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers by Business3600: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
effort1:

Do you deal on platinum and palladium?
Platinum is available

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Apologises For Service Disruption / Can One Deposit Bank Draft Of One Bank Into A Savings Account Of Another Bank? / Access Bank Fx Trading Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.