Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? (4063 Views)

Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Can A Man Be Molested? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by luvly(f): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2006
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by mukina2: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2006
ma sister want some advise ignore the loser before you end up losin urself angry angry angry
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by trumic(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2006
The topic shld be more or less "can a man be in lust wiv 2 sisters" to which i ans yes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by jgirl3: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2006
Abi o, both of you should forget the loser. What kind of guy does he think he is?
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by Badman888(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2006
na probably just like em both no love there
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by jgirl3: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2006
no way - he might like them but he's obviously up to something more than like. He's in lust just like tru_mic said
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by Hotstepper(f): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2006
u 2 should run away, men like that ain't serious, infact, if possible as am not advising u ppl 2 though, but he need 2 be played,
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by Busta(f): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2006
nahh, he's trynna play a game with both sistas.

Unless the gurls are identical twins and he doesn't know who is who
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2006
i think he's such a confused and stupid humanbeingangry.i would advice you to ignore him.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by Genial(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2006
luvly:

please men in the house should come and answer this question.A guy met my cousin first but when he saw me he started diverting attention.Is he playing games?PLS HELP!!!He calls me and he calls my sister 2 telling us same story and same love texts. angry

He's irresponsible and you're gullible.

Make that 'very gullible'.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by trumic(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2006
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by eveseh(f): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2006
that's not good
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by BigShishi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2006
i can be in love with two sisters!, the double d sistas, milk mama milk grin
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by babygirl1: 2:53am On Jun 09, 2006
NO NO NO , THAT'S  WHAT THEY SAY, TO ME NOT TRUTH, U SISTER IS U SISTER FOR LIFE , THINK ABOUT THAT
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by zionchic(f): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2006
Genial:

He's irresponsible and you're gullible.

Make that 'very gullible'.

lolololol, i'm so with you on that, 'cos if that wasn't the case we wouldn't be discussing this right now
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by camara(f): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2006
girl with what he's doin u're still askin if he's plyin games.do u need a soothsayer to tell u the koko of the matter?
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by 2fine4u(f): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2006
he is man LovePeddler, wipe him outta ur system and move on. he's only gonna cause problem btw u and ur sista. there are lotta attractive guys out there to choose from.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by whitelexi(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2006
Wake Up! grin
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by naijaflyer(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2006
Funny that you guys are sounding so peeved. Afterall in Nigeria, it is a known fact that there are plenty men who sleep with their wives/girlfriends/mistresses' sisters. Infact some even marry them both, e.g. former speaker Ghali Na'aba married his wife's sister less than a year after he lost his wife. And there are several instances (and I speak from personal experience) where 2 sisters in the same house would be chasing/sleeping with the same guy. So wetin be una beef? tongue
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by naijaflyer(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2006
I even want to ask the originator of the topic how the guy ended up with her number, if she wasn't secretly 'eyeing' him before he made the move to ask for it.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by eslynera(f): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
@Topic, yeah i've seen it once. A guy cheating on two sisters, at the same time. undecided
yuck, lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by amodu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2006
You better forget him

He wants to play a game with the both of you.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by eslynera(f): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
and who told u its me n ma sis?? cheesy i said it's people i know. tongue
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by amodu(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
I am refering to the author and not you.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by DaJunta(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2006
My honest advise is to 4get the guy, what he feels aint real cos he sends u both d same love txts. He just wants 2 hit n run.

Prevention is better than what lies ahead if u play his game.
Re: Can A Man Be In Love With Two Sisters? by Free(f): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2007
please men in the house should come and answer this question.A guy met my cousin first but when he saw me he started diverting attention.Is he playing games?PLS HELP!!!He calls me and he calls my sister 2 telling us same story and same love texts

hmm
hes using the same script but for diffrent cast cheesy

i suggest U and ur sister teach him a lession
cuz he just playin both of U grin grin

(1) (Reply)

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? / Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. / How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.