Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Which Of This Job Should I Print? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Of This Job Should I Print? (1210 Views)

Where Can I Print Photobook! / where can i print Exercise Book in Lagos / Please Where Can I Print In Canvas Glee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Job Should I Print? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Hello Graphic gurus, I just finished this two jobs, I am doing it for someone that wants to hire me. please i need your opinion on the one that i should print out as sticker. thanks.

Re: Which Of This Job Should I Print? by lightheart(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
One of the reasons I'd go for the second one would be cos of the size caterpillar image. Good luck!

P.S: I'll suggest you change the contact info to black. And that region (including the motto region) could be white out.....also you could do away with the shadow on the company's name (else make the shadow a subtle white). Cheers!
Re: Which Of This Job Should I Print? by OKX(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
nice start, unless the client expressly requested the image u used, i would suggest u change it....or atleast add another.
nothing about the design suggests training.
infact it looks more like an equipment leasing outfit.
an image of a man in safety gear may even be more appropriate.
my opinion, mind.

goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw / How To Compress Images Online Without Losing Quality / Get Affordable Artwork,logos And 3D Works Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.