Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Can You Work In Sokoto..... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Work In Sokoto..... (15604 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Sokoto State University Massive Job Recruitment - 95 Positions / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by lincolnj88: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
njuwo: Make ur frnd dey hide dey go wrk
hahahahaha neva trust aboki, where i am in yola is peaceful by last yr, but now no trust..
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
nyere84: Oh pls shut up..!!

Dont talk, wen elders are talking. Mtchweee

ARE YOU KIDDING OR YOU HAVE LOST YOU DADBLINKING MIND? grin
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by mathskill: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tell your friend not to go and instead give the job to me and see if i will ask anyone's opinion before accepting the Job.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by macddonald(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sokoto is ok in terms of peace but what you should be preparing yourelf for is the heat bro. The state is good to go.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
HELL NO!

Lemme add I'm proudly from the south grin
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by stagger: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sokoto is the seat of the caliphate. I doubt that there is any insecurity there.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nokio1: u get job come dey ask useless question! If him like make him no go, after him go come say him be member of Natl Asso of Unemploy Grads! Nansenses
Can't stop laughing
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
rigormortis:

ARE YOU KIDDING OR YOU HAVE LOST YOU DADBLINKING MIND? grin
First, why are u shouting??

Second, why wld i be kidding with someone that has a house in sexuality section of NL. (All he tinks abt is sex) Ashewo man.!! Ashewo Abj.!!

Third, shut up.., close ur mouth. Shhhh..!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Perfecter4real(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sokoto is a peaceful state i have been living here for the past 16years.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Pontaboki: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Where is secure?,is the US that people are shot.If Naija is a failed state why are you still here.It means you have failed also.
movmentish: @op is it delta dat is secure? Hell no,we've gat kidnappers... How bout lagos? Police shot somebody in front of his six year old kid last week or so.... Abuja has to be secure then? Even the president was scared to celebrate indepence day at eagle square.... Nigga 9ja is a failed state nowhere is secure bruh
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by calabaman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
nyere84: @dat poster above me,

Wat LIFE are u talking about??

Wat is life witout a job?
Wat is life if u cnt handle ur responsibilites??
Which fvcking state is secure, in dis fvcking country??

Op, pls ur friend shld go ahead wit the job in Sokoto.

Boko haram or not, once death calls...., u must surely go and leave this world.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by calabaman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
nyere84: @dat poster above me,

Wat LIFE are u talking about??

Wat is life witout a job?
Wat is life if u cnt handle ur responsibilites??
Which fvcking state is secure, in dis fvcking country??

Op, pls ur friend shld go ahead wit the job in Sokoto.

Boko haram or not, once death calls...., u must surely go and leave this world.

I like ur profile picx
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Agimor(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tecno p3 for sale for an affordable price of just 10k.I base in delta state,Warri to be precise.you can call me on 07036157858.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by godman01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
not for now, when our boko brothers still dey around
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by movmentish(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pontaboki :
Where is secure?,is the US that people are shot.If Naija is a failed state why are you still here.It means you have failed also.
as you don rant finish shey lyt dey your house abi u get portable water for tap,homo sapien no allow me para 4 your head oh,a country where a former chief justice was assasinated and they are yet to solve d case,what happens if a peasant like yo gets mugged then?
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by CastleandGreen: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
movmentish: @op is it delta dat is secure? Hell no,we've gat kidnappers... How bout lagos? Police shot somebody in front of his six year old kid last week or so.... Abuja has to be secure then? Even the president was scared to celebrate indepence day at eagle square.... Nigga 9ja is a failed state nowhere is secure bruh
An advice from a failed and confuse man!
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by tbagjames(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
yes. If the money i will be earning can buy me another life
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by movmentish(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
CastleandGreen:
An advice from a failed and confuse man!
i am too enlightened to fall to your depth and get soiled in the mud that is ur i.q level...op ask question i give answer ori e yi ni? Abi oruko e je op

1 Like

Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
nyere84: First, why are u shouting??

Second, why wld i be kidding with someone that has a house in sexuality section of NL. (All he tinks abt is sex) Ashewo man.!! Ashewo Abj.!!

Third, shut up.., close ur mouth. Shhhh..!!

she has gone totally bunkers.......well,

hell hath no fury like.................................

I gif hup
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by IceSplash(f): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
abeg make he sharply sharply grab d job cos no where dey safe na God dey protect us buh if he no wnt am i dey here o
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by danjalingo: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Iaz93: Insecurity? Nah Nah!!

Sokoto is okay!!

Chai!! angry He's even having second thoughts. The guy never suffer for job sha. . .if not!

is it because it Sokoto that everyone is talking, would you say the same if it were Yobe /Brono state?
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
the insecurity in sokoto is the same with dt of lagos if @ ol thr is insecurity...
i dnt knw y pple like tarnishin d image of the states in the north,

1 Like

Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Mexyz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
@those sayn nowhere is secure, u guys re funny o. I doubt if ushers in ur churches re askd to stay at d entrance of d street to ur church cos dat car comn in myt be a bomb laden car headn to ur church. Majority of dose sayn nowhere is secure stay in lag.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Mexyz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op, am nt sayn sokoto is nt safe o, ur frnd can take d job if he can cope with the weather. My own is dat i can't leave my sweet,safe nd comfort zone here in benin nd relocate 2 MAIDUGURI jst because sme1 on nl said nowhere is secure. I refuse to die young.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by gnot: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
18 billion kola nut
rigormortis: if i am paid eighteen billion per month, then I will accept
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
I m presently at hajia halima roundabout precisely Yakoyo restaurant eaten pounded yam,vegetable,liver and malta guinness.
Beside which American company dey sokoto? Mayb doctors without border,GAIN,WHO etc
Guy sokoto is very peaceful but the weather today is the hottest in the country 36deg. Except dat if u dont mind

1 Like

Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by uzoexcel(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
sokoto is cool...i served there during the jos crisis period though....but the weather is crazzzzyyy..except he leaves an airconditioned house to get into an airconditioned car which will drop him in an air conditioned office shocked shocked
Ashmark: A friend of mine get a job in Sokoto in an American company with a good pay.

But with the insecurity in the state, he's wondering if he should accept the offer or not...

Please kindly advice on this....Should he go or not?
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Cubeet: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
movmentish:
as you don rant finish shey lyt dey your house abi u get portable water for tap,homo sapien no allow me para 4 your head oh,a country where a former chief justice was assasinated and they are yet to solve d case,what happens if a peasant like yo gets mugged then?
if 9ja is a failed state, that means youre are a failed human being. Except if ure frm congo
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by okechukwu3: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sokoto is calm, accept the offer, bad people does not strive or succeed in sokoto.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by ucheclifford(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na waooooh if you friend no get liver to accept the job offer he should contect me ooooh a det jidibam. Any way sokoto is a lovly and peaceful state to be tell him to accep it., may God grant him guidance and protection.
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by muktarmtt(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
Which insecurity? Which state is secure?
let d motherfu*cker tell us wch state is secure u r hear carrying false info on social media mumu, and Lect me tell u one ting abt sokoto is d only state dat can work on ur foot around 1 or 2 am in d nyt wit out fear of anything all u need is ur ID card in case police ask to identify or self daz sokoto my frnd
Re: Can You Work In Sokoto..... by Moukafoam(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
salemdv: He should gladly accept the offer, sokoto city is peaceful, i've been schooling there 4 3yrs now and i can say its a nice city but the weather sha...

That is what you will say then it might be his turn next undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Application: 5 Clever steps to increase your Chances of a Feedback. / Should I Go For M.Sc Or A Level 12 Job In A Private University? / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.