Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder (14388 Views)

Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by SugaryBelle(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
dontgivafuck: thanks dear, pls d two varieties is Compact n Loose shey, Cos someone told me its a liquid powder

BTW I luv ur signature
yes,it is. What the person called 'liquid powder' is compact foundation that usualy contains oil. Thanks
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Mimicole(f): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
I've looked for it in ph, all dey seem to have is 'jose face' there's no transluscent written on it and its not loose powder but compac. Any ideas as to where I can find it in ph? Cs I wnt mind a good loose powder 4 a change with good oil control, cs my face oil content is on anoda level
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by honeybun(f): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2013
@dontgivafuk. Thanks, av gottn it, its so wonderful. I got it at d rate of 350naira
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by may3(f): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
That's wat I use,both the compact and loose,got it as a gift frm my aunty bt never used it until my iman finished n I decided to give it a trial bt ended up falling in love with it, the powder is simply amazing

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by SugaryBelle(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
may3 you are beautiful.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by may3(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
SugaryBelle: may3 you are beautiful.

Tanx dearie kiss
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
may3: That's wat I use,both the compact and loose,got it as a gift frm my aunty bt never used it until my iman finished n I decided to give it a trial bt ended up falling in love with it, the powder is simply amazing
luv ur eyebrows
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by may3(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
aflyingbird:
luv ur eyebrows
tanx dearie... Funny name u gat

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2014
may3: tanx dearie... Funny name u gat
grin grin grin
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by okitejoseph: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Powder Difffraction Standards
The suspensions were properly shaken, then centrifuged for 6 minutes at 600 rpm in an IEC Centra-8 Centrifuge. The supernatant liquid was poured into 280 ml of polypropylene cups, frozen and then kept in sealed containers to be sent to various laboratories for analysis.

Table 3: Parameters and Methods.
PARAMETER METHOD UNIT

X-ray Diffraction Moore and Reynolds (1997) Percent (%)

X-ray Fluorescence Keningan (1971) Percent (%)

Atterberg Limit BS 1377 (1990) Percent (%)

Water Absorption Capacity BS EN (1991) Percent (%)

Bulk Density Akroyd (1957) Kg/m3

Shrinkage Lambe (1951) Percent (%)

Procedure for X-Ray Diffraction Analysis

The analysis was done with a XRD-Philips ADP-10 automated diffractometer in powder diffraction method. The equipment applies the Bragg Bretano principle utilizing a 3.0 KvA steady potential and uses an X-ray machine which generates copper K-alpha radiation.

The procedure for operation:

The date, purpose, name of user, hours on the generator was entered into the log book.
The line voltage to the x-ray generator was switched on, and the film badge put on.
The beam ports and shutters were closed.
The power switch in the middle of the voltage regulator was turned on.
The power to circuit the panel was turned on.
The knobs for kV and mA on the generator were turned on counter-clockwise.
The mA stabilizer was placed on medium for diffraction and the black START button pushed on.
The kV was turned up slowly to proper setting (28 kV and 12 mA) for a Cu with wavelength of 1.5406Å target tube.
The shutter of the diffractometer was closed. The x-ray shield around the sample holder was removed and the sample placed in it.
The shield was replaced.
The clutch lower was disengaged and the LINE switch was turned on.
The diffractometer was turned on to the approximate position of anticipated peak by using the crank.
The shutter was opened once again, and by using the crank or gripping the pointer of the dial at the base, the position of maximum intensity was found.
The diffractometer was synchronized with the strip-chart recorder.
After scanning, the chart drive and instrument switches were turned off. The shutter on the beam port for the diffractometer was closed.
The mA and kV knobs were turned slowly all the way counter-clockwise.
The water was given few minutes to cool the tube, then the red OFF and STOP buttons were pushed.
Finally, the hours reading was entered into the log book.

Data Processing

Identification of the constituent minerals from the diffractograms was carried out by calculating the d-spacing corresponding to the Bragg angles obtained from the x-ray diffraction traces, and using reference tables of diffraction spacing of standard crystalline minerals indexed according to diffraction intensity published by ASTM (1989) in powder diffraction files (Figs. 4-10).
http://www.prestarticles.com/powder-difffraction-standards-selected-powder-diffraction-data-minerals/

(1) (2) (Reply)

ThisDay Fashionista Page Spotlights Olakunle Churchill In Traditional Attires / Which Helps Your Hair Grow Faster, Braids Or Locks? / Pls Help Am 2 Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.