Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill (820 Views)

President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by gbanikiti(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji
Fashola is said to have come to the aid of
Veteran actor, Kayode Dosumu also
known as Pa Kasumu who is suffering from
a heart related disease.
Pa Kasuma's health has deteriorated and the
sickness is now affecting his sight and needs
nothing less than N12million to undergo a full
treatment to make him survive the battle with
death.
According to nigeriafilms.com all hopes of veteran
actor, Kayode Dosumu, otherwise called Pa
Kasunmu to get the needed money for his
medical treatment has come alive.
News getting to us indicates that the governor of
Lagos State, Babatunde Rajo Fashola has
reportedly agreed to foot his total medical bill.
Further report says that the governor has
reportedly contacted the ailing actor and will now
be responsible for the payment of the N12million
needed for the actor's treatment.
It will be recalled that in December 2012,
Governor Fashola also donated N4.5million to
complete Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu's
N6million medical surgery fee abroad.
The actress has since returned from the surgery
and has been spotted on a movie location
afterwards.

www.sunnewsonline.net/news/fashola-to-help-nollywood-actor-pa-kasumu-pay-n12m-medical-bill

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Eledan: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Thank you BRF....
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by gbanikiti(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2013
I watched an interview conducted by Channels TV on Pa Kasumu this morning. It was so sad that he has almost lost everything due to his illness. His land, cars and other valuables just to stay alive.

Kudos to Fashola for giving hope to Pa Kasumu!
cool
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Vado(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2013
Props to Fash for his contributions. Keep doing you!
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by Jazz247: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Thank you BRF.I'm not a supporter of your party, but a strong follower of your political ideologies. You always think out of the box
unlike your other colleagues who waits for revenue allocation from abuja b4 any development happens in their states.
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by BabaAlabi: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Nice one Fash.....Meanwhile Peter Obi is trying to loot as much as he can before leaving that dirty village called Anambra.
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by seanet02: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks Fashola
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by odeloladf(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2013
on behalf of Pa Kasunmu i say a big thank you to Gov. Fashola. More power to your elbow.
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by solomon111(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
LASUTH is a mess and this corrupt mofo has not bothered to clean up the system and equip the damn hospital instead of this needless eye-service.
I am sure the cost of the treatment would have been inflated as usual to accomodate the glutonny of fashola and his master Tinubu.
Abeg,throw this thread into the thrash.
I am not impressed.
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by ba7man(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
solomon111: LASUTH is a mess and this corrupt mofo has not bothered to clean up the system and equip the damn hospital instead of this needless eye-service.
I am sure the cost of the treatment would have been inflated as usual to accomodate the glutonny of fashola and his master Tinubu.
I am not impressed.
Who cares if you're impressed or not
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by gbanikiti(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
solomon111: LASUTH is a mess and this corrupt mofo has not bothered to clean up the system and equip the damn hospital instead of this needless eye-service.
I am sure the cost of the treatment would have been inflated as usual to accommodate the gluttony of fashola and his master Tinubu.
I am not impressed.
I hope and pray that you will never have any kind of sickness that would warrant you traveling abroad for medical care,then you will know what it means for Government to help you.
Re: Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by malele(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
BabaAlabi: Nice one Fash.....Meanwhile Peter Obi is trying to loot as much as he can before leaving that dirty village called Anambra.

wetin concern anambra state for thios matter ODE

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Of The womanliness. see picture / Decay Teeth / Does Tooth Paste Have Any Substance That Can Be Harmful To Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.