Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac (4251 Views)

Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2013
angryThe media(movies, tv,radio, internet) etc has been a tool for brainwashing and indoctrination as it were..most African women have been thus 'hipnotized' by the media into believing in certain values and ideas that are alien to Africa. Today, many Africans have bleached their black skin to look fair, in fact many black people are ashamed to be black..imagine.Now the recent crave is 6~pacs.i always knew my father to have one big pot~belly(1~pac), and that is what i dream to have.nonsense. TEAM 1-PAC
angryThe media(movies, tv,radio, internet) etc has been a tool for brainwashing and indoctrination as it were..most African women have been thus 'hipnotized' by the media into believing in certain values and ideas that are alien to Africa. Today, many Africans have bleached their black skin to look fair, in fact many black people are ashamed to be black..imagine.Now the recent crave is 6~pacs.i always knew my father to have one big pot~belly(1~pac), and that is what i dream to have.nonsense. TEAM 1-PAC

1 Like

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2013
6 pacs isnt African, so African ladies should shut up and allow the guys to be. I mean what is sexier than a big pot~belly?
these days, a handsome man in an African movie is fair like van vicker and a pretty lady is fair like Nadia. but i beg to differ.John dumelo is better and Jackie appiah is prettier. I love them dark. fork fairness, fork 6~pacs, fork wigs, fork weave~ons, fork high heels
nonsense!. TEAM 1~PAC

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2013
#Team 1pack!!!

grin
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2013
mikeyhernadez: lipsrsealed

are you dumb mtcheeew!!!!
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2013
grin grin lazy men thread.them no fit do sit up and carry weight grin them wan eat fufu,pounded yam,eba and 10 pieces of goat meat and 8 bottles of gulder.to keep their hunger urges under control na problem.

How them go control their hunger urges when the 3rd leg sef them no fit control,na continous hunger urges to eat excessively them go control.mshewwwwwwwwww

next puleassseee grin

6 Likes

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by wasak(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2013
#team 1 pack #

1 Like

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Me I am battling with 8 packs already!!! N lazy men rre talking of 1 pot belly fold (not pack) .. I pity Una , cus wen I'v achieved my goal of 9 packs Ikll com n tek all ur wives n GF grin cheesy
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
@poster, you should be a grand father by now, but you are still here making a fool out of yourself. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu: @poster, you should be a grand father by now, but you are still here making a fool out of yourself. tongue tongue tongue tongue
gringringrin its never too late to find 20 packs you know grin
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shameless thread!!? Imagine. U guys suck!!!! Geeez, like seriously Pot belly is disgusting. My gandpa sef get 6pacs!!! And yes hes rich
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
A good stature is ok but not 6packs which i think is silly especially when guys think they can get gals due to dat.

Naija gals dont fall 4 6pack because how many of them have you seen thronging into guys dat offload containers which are guys dat have it the most?

and for the 6pack advocates: will u go to town without a shirt or how will people know you have them?

1 Like

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Segeggs: A good stature is ok but not 6packs which i think is silly especially when guys think they can get gals due to dat.

Naija gals dont fall 4 6pack because how many of them have you seen thronging into guys dat offload containers which are guys dat have it the most?

and for the 6pack advocates: will u go to town without a shirt or how will people know you have them?

may Allah bless you cool

1 Like

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
@op,I support you jare.What the hell with guys killing themselves over six packs,the last time I checked,vitafoam foam pillows don't last anymore as they use to.Wud really be comfortable to fling the pillow away and place my head on my boo's pot belly cheesy
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
lynpetra: @op,I support you jare.What the hell with guys killing themselves over six packs,the last time I checked,vitafoam foam pillows don't last anymore as they use to.Wud really be comfortable to fling the pillow away and place my head on my boo's pot belly cheesy

now that's a lady right there kiss ...not that sheep called rokiawhatever angry
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
up team 1 pack angry

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
bin gbagbo:

now that's a lady right there kiss ...not that sheep called rokiawhatever angry
Carry yourself with your 1pack pack one place jor. Old man. cheesy grin
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
bin gbagbo:

are you dumb mtcheeew!!!!

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by brownsoldier(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
All I can say is sorry eh OP hehehe ...rocking 6pac and loving it. PS: Im black african and proud. You're alright as long as you don't berate women bout less booty than you would desire wink
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
gringringringringrin

You can't stand a woman with big tommy but you want women to condone pot belly. No way! Go and burn that fat.

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
team any pack...

ITS SIMPLE, if u wan get packs, go begin do hard labor..

if u want pot belly, restaurants no far ....

for me, i care bout none of them..

SO FAR IM HEALTHY.... AND PHYSICALLY FIT
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
bin gbagbo: angryThe media(movies, tv,radio, internet) etc has been a tool for brainwashing and indoctrination as it were..most African women have been thus 'hipnotized' by the media into believing in certain values and ideas that are alien to Africa. Today, many Africans have bleached their black skin to look fair, in fact many black people are ashamed to be black..imagine.Now the recent crave is 6~pacs.i always knew my father to have one big pot~belly(1~pac), and that is what i dream to have.nonsense. TEAM 1-PAC

I don't bleach, but I'm like skinned
I'm not a 'gymaholic', but I've got 6pacs
Does that make me a foreigner?
Small small dey generalize abeg.
I love my country in spite of her shortfalls
I love african and my fellow africans in spite of our 'madness'
#TeamProudAfrican
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by ladyju(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
U are on ur own op. My husband is trying to get his own 6 pack. Dey there make pant dey wear u. grin tongue
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Baybe: gringringringringrin

You can't stand a woman with big tommy but you want women to condone pot belly. No way! Go and burn that fat.
chop knuckles
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by NaMe4: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Segeggs: A good stature is ok but not 6packs which i think is silly especially when guys think they can get gals due to dat.

We now print our pictures of 6pack on our shirts nah, if not how will they now know we have 6 packs nah?
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
lady j u: U are on ur own op. My husband is trying to get his own 6 pack. Dey there make pant dey wear u. grin tongue

blawdy liar angry angry
...for all we know your husband be papa Ajasco grin
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by bingbagbo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: #Team 1pack!!!

grin

nadia, dont tell me you also have 6 pacs?
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
wetin u dey use one pack do? kuku remove d whole pack na.#TeamNoPack#undecided undecided
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by anthony500(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Op is busy ranting like to hell with fair people. Wtf! You want fair people to paint themselves black (yeah literally) or what!

Plus getting a 6 pack is nothing in itself, rather it serves as notification that your exercise is working same way loss general body fat does for an obese person.

Op keep screaming team 1pac and continue gathering the excess body fat and start saving for medical insurance cos you might need it when you are 50!
Re: To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac by jmoore(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Most 6pack men will later downgrade to 1pack cheesy cheesy the same way most women will gain weight after wedding>> Balanced equation.

Anyway, due to how active I am and my body metabolism I will never downgrade to 1pack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / ..... / I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.